What's new

Bloody Riots in Rawalpindi

New IMF loan insufficient for Pakistan: economists

The IMF has already given Pakistan four billion dollars from the 7.6 billion dollar Stand-By Arrangement agreed in November.

New IMF loan insufficient for Pakistan: economists

According to State Bank of Pakistan the I M F has doled out US Dollars 6.377 Billion to the Central Bank (State Bank Pakistan) And US Dollars 1.117 Billion to the Federal (Pakistani) Government making it a Total of US Dollars 7.494 Billion, up to 31-12-2009, as per the following Link :

Pakistan's External Debt and Liabilities

The statement The IMF has already given Pakistan four billion dollars is misleading and derisory amounting to a blatant lie to the good People of Pakistan - to say the least.

According to State Bank of Pakistan the I M F has doled out US Dollars 6.377 Billion to the Central Bank (State Bank Pakistan) And US Dollars 1.117 Billion to the Federal (Pakistani) Government making it a Total of US Dollars 7.494 Billion, up to 31-12-2009, as per the following Link :

Pakistan's External Debt and Liabilities

The statement The IMF has already given Pakistan four billion dollars is misleading and derisory amounting to a blatant lie to the good People of Pakistan - to say the least.

Thanks for the correction my source was bit outdated - anyway i want to sum up - to pay back IMF debts pakistanis need to pay more for the basics so there would be more hikes coming in the future!

Here is the video about IMF loan its funny but shows what exactly IMf is upto -

This video is on the serious note:

On the more serious note:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom