What's new

Bloody Riots in Rawalpindi

How the hell a student can pay 150 rupee fare. On top, just to pay back world bank loan, govt is increasing tariff and fee in all available sectors. But these acts are heading toward bloody revolution. Watching GEO news people are literally oppressed and these kids suppose to take final exams. Imagine no electricity, very expensive transportation. And good thing Police walk away and they are not taking part in controlling this brawl, may be scared of Supreme Court suo moto.
Its a shame.

Pakistan Govt should provide special pass to Students as it is India atleast in Indian Punjab students get 70% discount on tickets

Pakistan Govt should provide special pass to Students as it is India atleast in Indian Punjab students get 70% discount on tickets
Well all transport companies own by politicians, police walas and their cronies. Plus Punjab used to have govt transport service, but these private transporters has failed them through their political means..
What a shame govt has over sixty ministers all have huge police squad for security, expensive motorcades and these poor students have no future.....

Well all transport companies own by politicians, police walas and their cronies. Plus Punjab used to have govt transport service, but these private transporters has failed them through their political means..
What a shame govt has over sixty ministers all have huge police squad for security, expensive motorcades and these poor students have no future.....

That would be why the Sharif's don't want the Lahore Rapid Mass Transit System to be completed - the monopoly of the private transporters would end.

Why should Pakistan follow India's suit, every country has it's own laws and system, you people are making it as if this is only exclusive to Pakistan, we have seen how violent student demos are in developed countries like South Korea and Taiwan.
It's nothing to rejoice but check the behavior of your own students.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should Pakistan follow India's suit, every country has it's own laws and system, you people are making it as if this is only exclusive to Pakistan, we have seen how violent student demos are in developed countries like South Korea and Taiwan.
It's nothing to rejoice but check the behavior of your own students.

YouTube - Chennai Law College Incident

Ok windjammer , I know you hate Indians...............you want kill all and everyone of us...............but to do this you have to stop hiding behind your laptop.

and who said Taiwan and south Korea are developed nations?????

go make a life .......

Condition of Indian punjab's transport service was also not good in past but has improved alot .

Students cannot pay that much hike .

chill out friends and accept the reality. Its huge economic oppression in Pakistan right now, but our politicians are not accepting their failure and busy accusing other factors, which has no relevancy in govt failures.
Its all corruption and dishonesty. Is any force out their to stop them from honesty?

(Well student life is very sensitive issue for me and i and other forum member can imagine their pain, when student has no money to go to school to take test) His future in the hand of these dirty politicians. Extremely sad.

our mejor problem is the transport mafia which exists in islamabad and rawalpindi. some of you might remember varan bus service. what happened to it? all its buses were burned. they started again an year back but its not as gud any more.

i dont think gov can do anything. these fares were increased by the transport companies and not by the gov. but this was bound to happen. bus fares have gone up so many times without comin down even when gov decreased the POL prices.

anyways gud goin by the students. but i still wonder why police used real bullets

The students here in Pakistan have been provided that facility since many decades.

And for your information these students stand on roads in large gangs at the time of their return from their institutions or in the morning for going, and they dont pay fare usually when they are in large numbers.

Ok windjammer , I know you hate Indians...............you want kill all and everyone of us...............but to do this you have to stop hiding behind your laptop.

and who said Taiwan and south Korea are developed nations?????

go make a life .......

Give me a break honey bunch, last thing i want is to get involved in a tussle with a cyber female warrior.

The students here in Pakistan have been provided that facility since many decades.

And for your information these students stand on roads in large gangs at the time of their return from their institutions or in the morning for going, and they dont pay fare usually when they are in large numbers.
Jana ji i don't deny the fact, majority of public transport been burnt by students during protest and next day they been waiting in front of same burnt bus and cursing govt for not having transport. But now public behavior is little change. But these are school going kids from poor families.They suppose to take 10th grade exam, which set their future.

the protest was all about high Fares, it happened in faizabad near to my house (sector I-8), I heard that protesters were trying to intrude into the houses in faizabad so some of the families had weapons with them so they reacted

Back
Top Bottom