What's new

Blasts in Peshawar cinema - 10 Dead many injured

Why is that the attacks by these unknown groups do not occur on pakistani soldiers? They always occur on bazaars, church, cinemas etc?....who is not o.k with peace talks with taliban, who would want to sabotage it?....just on these assumptions ISI should be considered as prime suspect, there should be interrogation against the organization....they maintain links with various militant organizations, its time to have check and balance over this shady organization. No one should be above the law.

You are singing a different tune from last time, I see. When grenades were thrown into a cinema theater last week, you said that cinemas often show ****, and the people there were probably watching ****, and that if the govt doesn't put an end to anti-islamic activities, good pious muslims will take the law into their own hands. (Presumably by grenading people.)

You drew a lot of flak for insulting victims, so this time you completely disown the attacks and try to take a line that the good muslims you approve of (we all know who that is) didn't do it. This time it was not for imposition of islamic values, but for sabotaging peace talks? What was the data point in each instance that made you draw different conclusions about each?

So this time it wasn't **** being shown, I take it?

wait for a day and a talibani dog or his extremist folly will accept responsibility ... no point negotiating with these pigs just shoot em

they are not going to take responsibility.

alot is at work.

many players.

Why is that the attacks by these unknown groups do not occur on pakistani soldiers? They always occur on bazaars, church, cinemas etc?....who is not o.k with peace talks with taliban, who would want to sabotage it?....just on these assumptions ISI should be considered as prime suspect, there should be interrogation against the organization....they maintain links with various militant organizations, its time to have check and balance over this shady organization. No one should be above the law.

First you were a pushtoon nationalist suffering with some identity crises. Having Pakistani passport and want to be an afghan.

Now you are a supporter of those people who are mass murdering your own people.

Is it in your genes that you would always remain an as$hole? Or you got this habit from someone else?

they are not going to take responsibility.

alot is at work.

many players.

There are three players actually.

1 Tehreek

2Taiban

3 Pakistan.

Or there is only own player who is involved in all this cr@p and it is only you confused lot who think TTP isn't involve in this.

Who ever they are, rot in hell these dirty pigs, so these stone age people are not sparing cinemas, Cinemas will have to start beefing up security if they want people to come and watch films, other wise no body will go and risk their lives because of these stone age Wahhabi barbarians who don't agree with people watching films.

I am not saying that ISI is directly involved, they have always proxies to do these kinds of work. We all know that pak army is not happy with peace talks, badly wants military operation in NW. In this scenario the prime suspect for sabotaging peace talks should be ISI, they have habit of taking matters into their own hands. If najam sethi is to be believed then pak army was also involved in getting rid of waliur rehman and hakimullah mehsud by drones.
That flogging video of girl by swati taliban was of 2008 according to muslim khan but ISI surfaced it on 2009 after peace deal to smoothen the way for military operation. Intelligence agencies around the world CIA, KGB etc are involved in these kind of dirty works in the name of national interest, ISI shouldnt be the exception.
In khyber pakhtunkhwa a most widespread rumour was that ISI is involved in many bomb blasts in KPK... I never believed it but now i am thinking that there is always some truth in rumours. Some attacks are never claimed by taliban, there should be investigation about such blasts. What would be the use of peace deal if such attacks continue to happen?
ISI and other agencies should inform us whether taliban are really behind these kinds of blasts....why no investigation?

There are three players actually.

1 Tehreek

2Taiban

3 Pakistan.

Or there is only own player who is involved in all this cr@p and it is only you confused lot who think TTP isn't involve in this.

Whoever it is but as i said alot is involved.

Dollars are drying up and for TTP is desperate for a patch up.

2. Tehreek or PTI is a NON-entity here. The concerned department has already asked them to put or shut up. and its the latter one.

3. As far as Pakistan is concerned well other options are also in the offing.

I am not saying that ISI is directly involved, they have always proxies to do these kinds of work. We all know that pak army is not happy with peace talks, badly wants military operation in NW. In this scenario the prime suspect for sabotaging peace talks should be ISI, they have habit of taking matters into their own hands. If najam sethi is to be believed then pak army was also involved in getting rid of waliur rehman and hakimullah mehsud by drones.
That flogging video of girl by swati taliban was of 2008 according to muslim khan but ISI surfaced it on 2009 after peace deal to smoothen the way for military operation. Intelligence agencies around the world CIA, KGB etc are involved in these kind of dirty works in the name of national interest, ISI shouldnt be the exception.
In khyber pakhtunkhwa a most widespread rumour was that ISI is involved in many bomb blasts in KPK... I never believed it but now i am thinking that there is always some truth in rumours. Some attacks are never claimed by taliban, there should be investigation about such blasts. What would be the use of peace deal if such attacks continue to happen?
ISI and other agencies should inform us whether taliban are really behind these kinds of blasts....why no investigation?
what about Afghan intel agency they are als not happy and i guess it make them happy when Pakistanis are killed by their foot lickers TTP maybe some groups supported by afghan agency are behind this attack to sabotage Peace process

Very good. hates off to them.

Now you can believe whatever you want to. You can cross over to abghanistan ;)

RIP to all.

These terrorist scum want to attack the way of life of any who do not conform to their medieval mindset. It is tragic that innocents cannot feel safe anywhere in their own country and this is exactly what the terror scum want. There is a special place in hell reserved for these animals.

RIP. But one development now a days is Pakistanis acknowledging the reality that TTP and inside terrorist groups are behind what is happening in the country, instead of simply arguing as RAW conspiracy. Good development, hope they will get in to action and cleanup the mess soon.

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom