What's new

Blasts hit Chinese government buildings-a major escalation of asia conflict

Are you thinking right? Or is your objective to derail the thread from the real cause that I mentioned?

Let me reiterate so that you cannot derail the discussion here using my thoughts:

1. In my opinion this is clearly the work of more than one unemployed person as the communist party is claiming. One single person cannot accomplish all the three blasts + making the bombs + rigging them + vehicles +++++
2. This probably does not have a religious cause behind it.
3. Bigger probability is that this was carried out by a group of people who are either deprived or evicted or in other ways harrassed by the local government or the communist party.
4. Considering that the Chinese government is trying so much to control the information about this matter, clearly they are not telling the truth and there is more to the story than what has been claimed by the government.

The red bold part=your personal speculations=cowdung
The yellowgreen part=your prejudice=baseless accusations=bullsh!t
In the mean time, bug off, come back when you have any proof to backup your BS period.

The red bold part=your personal speculations=cowdung
The yellowgreen part=your prejudice=baseless accusations=bullsh!t
In the mean time, bug off, come back when you have any proof to backup your BS period.

Ouch, something is certainly hurting here. May be the presumption of the truth that ultimately cannot be hidden. Now coming to logic, everything that I have mentioned has much better logic than the "disgruntled farmer" theory or the "one unemployed man" theory that Xinhua and the communist party is propagating.

See, there is a way to communicate without getting belligerent and rude!! Considering the nice cultured Chinese friends that I have seen and met, you really seem to be a different lot.

Now, do you really have any logical arguments for a discussion or just the threat of more of the red and the yellow?

Yep definitely Pakistan. You shouldn't so indirect with your accusations, if you have an opinion, shout it out, let everyone know what you think.

Pakistan was responsible. Come on, repeat after me...

RIP for Blast victims.

I know some members have gone overboard in their reaction and spinning wild CTs. I apologies on their behalf.

But, I too have my doubts regarding a 52 Year old Unemployed farmer perpetrating this bomb blast. He may well be a victim of the blast. Going by the pics posted in the first page of this thread. It is too powerful a blast carried out by a single person.

Anyways thorough investigation has to be carried out by the concerned authorities.

Instead of burying our heads in the sand maybe its time to examine some policies that might have caused this tragedy.

The answer is not regulations on who can buy fertilizer. That'd be as ridiculous as the registration of kitchen knives after the school stabbings. It is a cure for the symptom not the disease.

The disease, however, is corruption and mismanagement of public funds. This problem is endemic to all developing nations.

Instead of burying our heads in the sand maybe its time to examine some policies that might have caused this tragedy.

The answer is not regulations on who can buy fertilizer. That'd be as ridiculous as the registration of kitchen knives after the school stabbings. It is a cure for the symptom not the disease.

The disease, however, is corruption and mismanagement of public funds. This problem is endemic to all developing nations.

Precisely and I said as much on page 3

Stop making this an international terrorism issue. This is a problem with discontentment within China. The government would do well to address the roots of the grievances here and avoid lumping this with Uighur and Tibetan terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom