What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called my colleagues in that area both are safe. 15 are dead and those who suffered casuality are now being transferred to Osmania i think.

CM and Home minister going to visit the place, seems there was an terror alert from Americans about possible blasts anywhere in India. Never thought this side of city would be targetted. Very very crowdy area this is.

Those Indians blaming Pakistan for no reason or explicit proof should be blamed straight away. Mods please take notice.

RIP the dead.

@Indian members: Hold on guys, let us get more details... It is too early to blame any one... let us find what kinda blast and material USED may be we can know who did after that...
@Indian members: Hold on guys, let us get more details... It is too early to blame any one... let us find what kinda blast and material USED may be we can know who did after that...

except one member no one is pointing finger at Pakistan... Mods will take care of him, don't worry...

Last edited by a moderator:
High alert declared across the state. Police are advising not to go outside right now. Whoever these bastards are need to be hunted. Five serial blasts.

Those Indians blaming Pakistan for no reason or explicit proof should be blamed straight away. Mods please take notice.

RIP the dead.

except one member no one is pointing finger at Pakistan... Mods will take care of him, don't worry...

I think the cops knew something was up . for a couple of days they were checking and stopping ever car which did not have Hyd plates. i saw this all over Hi Tec and jubilee hills . looks like they had some intelligence but they failed to stop it .

One bomb has been identified before explosion near Venkatadri theatre. Seems half the casualities are transferred to Yashoda Hospital.

Just called my colleagues in that area both are safe. 15 are dead and those who suffered casuality are now being transferred to Osmania i think.

CM and Home minister going to visit the place, seems there was an terror alert from Americans about possible blasts anywhere in India. Never thought this side of city would be targetted. Very very crowdy area this is.

Which area. I have some distant family members there too? Please tell.

Which tv channel you watching?

lo... khel shuru. Nepal being blamed!

The Samjhota train bombing was also carried out professionally. !!

Matter subjudice, No one knows how true is KOngress Party of Sonia... Who knows, we will come to lknow all cases are false framed by Kongress led Agencies...

kyonki, Bap bada na bhaiya, sabse bada "Rupaiya"

Which tv channel you watching?
i do not understand hindi written language, only can understand what they are saying, the icon of the channel is red and name written in hindi

I think the cops knew something was up . for a couple of days they were checking and stopping ever car which did not have Hyd plates. i saw this all over Hi Tec and jubilee hills . looks like they had some intelligence but they failed to stop it .

You know that stretch till Uppal right?? how crowdy it is not easy to identify there.

Which area. I have some distant family members there too? Please tell.

lo... khel shuru. Nepal being blamed!

In dilsukhnagar my colleagues live in that vicinity only.

When this all will end, Sick :( IBN7 Reporting 50 people feared are Injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom