What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell do they know IM did recce of the area?? ff.. morons.

Times now channel, Are you saying those words to me :devil:, If yes mind your language and behave properly here.

They are also coming with proofs and names who did the recce.

latest news : a fresh bomb has been found, now experts defusing it and investigating it

So what if it's reactive? This is the nature of such things especially when it comes to terrosism.

-Think about it, full body scanners didn't become common until after the Detroit attempted underware bombing
-The department of Homeland Security wasn't created until AFTER 9/11
-Air marshels weren't common until AFTER 9/11
-Strenghted cockpit doors weren't common until AFTER 9/11
-Restrictions on liquids you can take onto planes didn't exist until AFTER such a plot was foiled in the UK in 2006

The key is to learn from your mistakes- India doesn't seem interested in doing so (a generalisation as yes some measures have been taken but the need is for MORE) and hence almost 5 years after 26/11 the NCTC is still just on the drawing board!

Atleast if you're being reactive you are being ACTIVE- in India this too often seems to be non-existent.

When u have a Central Home minister making statements for political mileage what can u expect?? The less we talk about our State Minister the better, she rarely speaks like Manmohan don't know if she understands the fact that she is a State Home Minister!!!!! :hitwall:

With Shinde at the helm you can very well kiss the proposal goodbye, it was PC's idea..

It's got NOTHING to do with who is the Home Minister, even when PC was in charge NCTC didn't get implemented. If certain states oppose it then nothing can happen. This is well and truly the fault of certain Cheif Ministers (the names I have already mentioned ie Mamata Banerjee, Jayalalithaa and Narendra Modi).

Which area. I have some distant family members there too? Please tell.

lo... khel shuru. Nepal being blamed!

Abi to shuruaat hai agay agay deikho hot a hai ... This is a usual indian media behavior that they start blaming other without any proof ...

Times now channel, Are you saying those words to me :devil:, If yes mind your language and behave properly here.

They are also coming with proofs and names who did the recce.

Now u are acting like if u didn't understand who i am talking about, these media now will make wild *** remarks.

Don't u feel in such a short time u can't get proofs and names and identify the org too??? this is just sensationalism.

@Abingdonboy, sorry i was confusing NIA with NCTC.

But, even NCTC is a concept to encroach upon State powers than a serious Anti-Terrorism agency.

Sorry, but i have to say this.

As you know India is a Union as well as a Federation at the same time, where police/law & order is an State subject in the Constitution.

But what NCTC will do is that this agency has the right to arrest anyone suspected on spreading terror without even informing the State Govt., this is what the State Govt. are opposing to.

Not just the opposition party but even the own Congress CMs have reservations against it but there voices are being shut by the High Command of the Congress Party.

But i don't know if this organization can be successful, open to your views.

Last edited by a moderator:
must be zaid hamid while he wa carrying pak flag to plant on red fort?

Come on how can we say anything without data on hands?? its like naming usual suspects thats it.

It's got NOTHING to do with who is the Home Minister, even when PC was in charge NCTC didn't get implemented. If certain states oppose it then nothing can happen. This is well and truly the fault of certain Cheif Ministers (the names I have already mentioned ie Mamata Banerjee, Jayalalithaa and Narendra Modi).

Cmon do not be naive, he tried to push it as early as possible.. Even made all the CMs to come and debate it out what did Shinde do? Call RSS a terrorist organization?

Any new thing in India has a lot of Oppostion, if not.. what is politics all about then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom