What's new

Blackout in Pakistan

Tiger Awan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Merey aziz Hamwatano" .................... not really

According to my twitter, Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore are facing a Blackout. There is a TWITTER rumour that there is some problem in Mangla. Dont know much but enjoy the Blackout :(

Blackout across Pakistan as powerhouses trip

KARACHI: Pakistan has been hit by a massive power outage after two major powerhouses tripped, Geo News reported.

Dozens of cities across Pakistan including Karachi, Hyderabad, Nawabsha, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi and Islamabad are plunged into darkness after Mangla and Tarbela powerhouses tripped.

The blackout is so severe that it led to panic.

Blackout across Pakistan as powerhouses trip - geo.tv

Most people wont even know the difference.

why are you complaining?
Your beloved PMLN has had 5 years to solve this issue and they did nothing about it.
You should be happy with their performance since you support them and continue to support them.

You have absolutely no sympathy from me

why are you complaining?
Your beloved PMLN has had 5 years to solve this issue and they did nothing about it.
You should be happy with their performance since you support them and continue to support them.

You have absolutely no sympathy from me
never fail to amaze me :lol:

this Pmln supporter such comments few mins ago on twitter

https://twitter.com/gooner_saad/status/305758020216975360

agar Punjab ney 5 sal mien bijli key mansobey bnaye hotey to ye hal na hota, Imran Khan

and you are also not the one who know that its Federal govt who regulates electricity and the failure is not bcz of load shedding

So PMLN has no power in the Federal Government?
They are the ones keeping a minority government alive and you are telling me they could not have forced the government to fix the power issue?

Looks like you enjoy load shedding that is why you support these people.
Hey, I don't have to worry about load shedding or Noura Leage. In my civilized country we have electricity 24 hours a day and our government does not bribe us with free laptops that cost millions to the tax payers.

Enjoy the load shedding, you people deserve nothing less :)

So PMLN has no power in the Federal Government?
They are the ones keeping a minority government alive and you are telling me they could not have forced the government to fix the power issue?

Looks like you enjoy load shedding that is why you support these people.
Hey, I don't have to worry about load shedding or Noura Leage. In my civilized country we have electricity 24 hours a day and our government does not bribe us with free laptops that cost millions to the tax payers.

Enjoy the load shedding, you people deserve nothing less :)

Plz never come back to my country and your logic is WOW :D

Back
Top Bottom