What's new

BLA summarily executes 6 Pashtun construction workers.

I didnt say ISI would defame BLA, i was talking about open baloch separatists like bugtis, maris etc. Almost all baloch leaders talk in tone of treason, try shattering their skulls with bullets, it would be like pouring oil on fire. These baloch sardars, deny any connection with BLA. Even a pure "traitor", open talker of azad balochistan like bramdakh bugti denies any links with BLA...
Baloch uprisings are since 1947, were of tribal warfare style. Style of BLA is too much un-baloch, i have very high doubts about it....Balochs have certain principles, they dont breach it even if they are in war/uprising. Should i assume that balochs have lost their virtues and minds and have started criminal approach? The funny thing is that this mysterious BLA is not targetting army/FC.

BLA is made up of paid mercenaries, their job is not to "liberate" Balochistan but they are the "reserve useful idiots" to create instability and attack infrastructure projects i-e pipelines, railways and other logistical means. According to reliable sources their manpower is between 4000-5000, most of who reside in Afghanistan and are called on when needed.

I didnt say ISI would defame BLA, i was talking about open baloch separatists like bugtis, maris etc. Almost all baloch leaders talk in tone of treason, try shattering their skulls with bullets, it would be like pouring oil on fire. These baloch sardars, deny any connection with BLA. Even a pure "traitor", open talker of azad balochistan like bramdakh bugti denies any links with BLA...
Baloch uprisings are since 1947, were of tribal warfare style. Style of BLA is too much un-baloch, i have very high doubts about it....Balochs have certain principles, they dont breach it even if they are in war/uprising. Should i assume that balochs have lost their virtues and minds and have started criminal approach? The funny thing is that this mysterious BLA is not targetting army/FC.

You are an extortionist..
Now you are changing your statement?

BLA regularly kills FC.
Get your facts right.
Balochistan is a Part of Pakistan and anybody talking of breaking up id a trator,be it a 'sardar' ir BLA, that matters not.
The trouble with Baloch sardars is that each of them thinks that the whole province is their 'baap ki jageer'.
Any traitor should be shot dead along with the supporters..No matter if its sardar or non sardar.

It smells sometime , govt agencies encourage hardcore religious elements to control Baluch insurgency , but sometime same elements show their work in out of scope environment ,,,,like shia killing . Or they play double game...one for the master and one for the money....and they meet the fate like Lej in Baluchistan, when in few hours FC destroy their control centers and kill few of em.

It smells sometime , govt agencies encourage hardcore religious elements to control Baluch insurgency , but sometime same elements show their work in out of scope environment ,,,,like shia killing . Or they play double game...one for the master and one for the money....and they meet the fate like Lej in Baluchistan, when in few hours FC destroy their control centers and kill few of em.

None of the Hazara ever blamed Pak Army for the terrorism...infact they asked for army protection.
Yet our netizens are adamant that army is killing shia.
Ever heard of the phrase.
"pulling facts out of your arse" ?

Mokey ... Mairee jaan...
Youtube BLA videos and its littered with BLA killing Pushtoons...
Youtube it and your bubble will be burst...
Traitors have no brothers,no alliances..just their own grudge and vested interests.

You are calling Pakistani nationals moving to a part of Pakistan as 'migrants'?
I am surprised.

Yes it's a common terminology. It doesn't imply that migrants aren't citizens.

For example the migration of people from tribal areas to Karachi/Islamabad or people from some gaon in Faisalabad to Lahore is considered "rural to urban migration"

Bramdagh Bugti doesn't belong to BLA he belongs to Baloch Republican Party - a terrorist group based in Afghanistan and said to be protected by karzai government and serving as pawns/puppets by certain regional forces for nefarious purposes against Pakistan

In fact Pakistan has demanded that he be handed over since much of the past several years but afghan government and its allies have been less than cooperative

Back
Top Bottom