What's new

BLA summarily executes 6 Pashtun construction workers.

The reason why these rented terrorists killed these poor workers was because they don't want any developmental work to take place in Balochistan province & then they are trying to show that there is no development work in Balochistan province. These are corrupt tactics & corrupt ideas given to these rented terrorists by the foreign powers who are enemies of Pakistan & we also know that these foreign powers are supplying rented man power, training, funds, etc. to these rented terrorist groups.

balochi

The reason why these rented terrorists killed these poor workers was because they don't want any developmental work to take place in Balochistan province & then they are trying to show that there is no development work in Balochistan province. These are corrupt tactics & corrupt ideas given to these rented terrorists by the foreign powers who are enemies of Pakistan & we also know that these foreign powers are supplying rented man power, training, funds, etc. to these rented terrorist groups.

Balochistan province is targeted openly by the foreign powers, corrupt & incompetent politicians & Judiciary are helping these foreign powers. Haters can hate this but this is the truth.

Well funded paid agent of yanks and arabs? You are too much into spy movies.

the joke is on the original paragraph writer
whoever has written it has no idea about Balochistan. Baloch and Pashton turf wars are well known and its stupid to assume that BLA wont target Pasthuns due to some love for them. BLA terrorists have not even spared fellow baloch tribes and sub tribes.

Nice misdirect? A troll like You is not worthy of any proper response.
Sarkari pathans like you can only wish for ethnic wars between pashtuns and balochs, ground realities are different. Both nations are tribalistic, and any conflict would be of tribal nature like that conflict on chamalanga mines between lunis and maris in loralai.
And whats with this "we pashtuns would deal with it" attitude?. You think pashtuns is some kind of gang with a boss or some thing. In karachi MQM is systematically killing pashtuns, where is the response against MQM that you are boasting of?. Remember kid, pashtuns are highly de-centralized people.

And in KP and FATA Pastuns are killing fellow Pastuns as well as creating havoc for national security!

whoever has written it has no idea about Balochistan. Baloch and Pashton turf wars are well known and its stupid to assume that BLA wont target Pasthuns due to some love for them. BLA terrorists have not even spared fellow baloch tribes and sub tribes.

Why would they want to incur one more enemy when they are already fighting the Punjabis (in their narrative) ?

Wont they be actually looking to the Pathans as their Iranic allies against the Indic Punjabis ?

Just asking, because if I were a BLA commander I would think so :D

Dude, you are no standard member. This is not your writing. You are well funded propagandist. Come on tell us the truth, working for the Yanks or some Arabs? Come on, be open about it, we can't bite on internet!

@Aeronaut @Irfan Baloch @niaz @Secur @Spring Onion @muse

He's the sort of person who spits on the same plate he eats on ! :angry: ... BLA wont target Pashtuns , who are the **** are they targeting in Quetta ? Migrants ? Punjabis ? Sindhi ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyperion is not a farsiwan,You actually smelled a Punjabized pathan.
We should be proud of hyperion, he proudly claimed that his cousin in PAF has bombarded his own village for sake of Country. We need more patriotic waziristanis like him.

Right on the money , dear ! :azn: Yes , he's of mixed race , you got some problem with that ? He bombarded the terrorist who worked against my country in his village and cleaned the place and saved his people from the barbaric ideology of Taliban ... @Hyperion We need more patriotic countrymen like him ... Does that clear that now ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
And in KP and FATA Pastuns are killing fellow Pastuns as well as creating havoc for national security!

Actually , sir , that is the collective ideology of all Muslims on the face of the planet at the moment ...

Sarkari pathans like you can only wish for ethnic wars between pashtuns and balochs, ground realities are different.And whats with this "we pashtuns would deal with it" attitude?

Check the demographics of the Pakistan army , there are a hell lot of the Sarkari Pathans proudly serving the country , just because you have a fetish for Afghanis , this isn't our problem , seek professional help for that ... " Pashtuns living in the territory of Baluchistan would deal " with the BLA bastards who are killing them , any harm you see in that ? Tribals Lashkars fight against the Taliban alongside armed forces of Pakistan ... Nobody wants a war between different races , we want a war against terrorist , kid ...

BLA is a terrorist organization and Pakistan needs to go into diplomatic overdrive to get it internationally recognized as one. BLA has earned this title. They worked hard for it. Scores of Pakistani blood is on their hand. When and where a link to those hands is uncovered, may they be severed from the nerves and be incinerated.

Check the demographics of the Pakistan army , there are a hell lot of the Sarkari Pathans proudly serving the country , just because you have a fetish for Afghanis , this isn't our problem , seek professional help ... " Pashtuns would deal " with the BLA bastards who are killing them , any harm you see in that ? Tribals Lashkars fight against the Taliban alongside armed forces of Pakistan ... Nobody wants a war between none , we want a war against terrorist , kid ...

Not to go offtopic - but 13.5% does not equate to "hell a lot" in my opinion.

Not to go offtopic - but 13.5% does not equate to "hell a lot" in my opinion.

Not to go off topic - but considering his post and the context - its really a hell lot :D ... Correction for you ' its 21 % Pashtuns and 51 % Punjabis ( including Punjabi-Pashtuns ) , so kindly update yourself ...

Not to go off topic - but considering his post and the context - its really a hell lot :D ... Correction for you ' its 21 % Pashtuns and 51 % Punjabis ( including Punjabi-Pashtuns ) , so kindly update yourself ...

No its not :D

I hope you read the loooooong back and forth that I had with havisultan on that. All latest info provided by the Pak fauj say that pathans comprise 13.5% of the army and the 2011 target is 14.5%. I know now the thread will go offtopic so I will stop here..If you want source I will PM you..

BLA or any baloch is not indulged in ethnic cleansing of Pashtuns. There are no turf wars or any kind of qaumi wars between balochs and pashtuns in balochistan , just some minor tribal conflicts here and there which are characteristics of both of these tribal nations.
The mysterious and unknown BLA insurgents are indeed targeting some pashtuns and balochs but most of their targets are punjabi settlers so far. There is only one community in balochistan getting killed systematically that is shia hazara. We dont know who really is BLA. Any thing is possible. The thread starter has specifically mentioned "6 pashtun labourers got killed by BLA", was there any need of it? Yes the purpose was to provoke anti-baloch sentiments among pashtun members. On broad scale this might be the plan of our genius ISI. In future we might see more pashtuns in balochistan being targeted by mysterious BLA.

^^^ you dont know who BLA is..
Everybody else knows very well.

Back
Top Bottom