What's new

BLA Releases Ziarat Museum attack footage as 'Eid Gift'.

The whole episode was supposed to be an attack on the ideology of Pakistan and symbol of the country in Baluchistan . If they are so brave and wanted to prove something , then they shouldn't have attacked at night , waving their flags in darkness , turning off the lights after killing the guard and with their faces covered because only cowards do this . Besides , Ziarat is a small town so no one would have noticed any lights ' on or off ' , what tactical advantage are you referring to here ? . Can you differentiate between a ' historical site ' and ' military outpost/HQ/checkpoint ' ? Instead of rallying support for their cause , they have done the opposite .

What do you even know about the whole thing ? :azn:

oh am well aware ...it was an attack on the ideology a Psyops to demoralize Pakistan..considering how they repeatedly show the pics on front of the video and destroy it...again i want you to specifically quote a post where i am "rallying for their cause" .. cause that is total BS ..... Besides...you cant take the "cowards" as a fact but just as an opinion or a guess work.

Exactly, people think it's the bloody GHQ. It's just a museum.

Arre yaar such historical palces are guaded like GHQ's in India so i assumed it was the same there...MEra galathi nahi hai

Yar i have had enough, please can the Admins ban any bastard who tries to defend the BLA and their actions. PLEASE!!!!!
Old members must be banned,but the new ones,who are mostly influenced by Media and are new to this site must be given a chance to debate,so that they can understand that how the hell they are tricked,fooled by media journalist and what is the real face of this 'sacchai ti talash' darama..

Atleast. BLA doesn't attack common civilian randomly unlike so called freedom fighter in other part of subcontinent.

Sure, I think you missed the news of the attack on a funeral in Quetta yesterday?

fooled by media journalist and what is the real face of this 'sacchai ti talash' darama..

Journalists get paid in dollars to plug these stories. From the rumour mill that goes around, Baloch militant leaders sitting in foreign lands have constant funding from various sources.

The same dollars could of course be spent on creating infrastructure of the sort in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and now even Sukkur! But who would want that right?

oh am well aware ...it was an attack on the ideology a Psyops to demoralize Pakistan..considering how they repeatedly show the pics on front of the video and destroy it...again i want you to specifically quote a post where i am "rallying for their cause" .. cause that is total BS ..... Besides...you cant take the "cowards" as a fact but just as an opinion or a guess work.

Then , again your comment will make anyone think otherwise . But as you yourself mention that historical places are given proper security in India , so that explains it . Perhaps , the provincial Govt didn't see the Quaid's residence , as not of any importance , busy protecting the VIP's and looting the country . I never mentioned anything that sort about ' you rallying for their cause ' , read the post again . :hitwall: By their actions , they have proven themselves cowards because no reinforcements was expected to arrive anywhere , since there was no threat of any sort to the residence .

Atleast. BLA doesn't attack common civilian randomly unlike so called freedom fighter in other part of subcontinent.

Even , you haven't done your own research .

MY EID GIFT TO THE BLA: AMEEN!

I myself have a few EID gifts for them , however they are just too graphic to post here , the terrorists riddled with bullets and given lead implants by the FC .

But , didn't the nation always want some democracy ? Now , see the mess , people are dying , the Quaid's residence is blown up and the political leaders want to negotiate with their ' angry brothers on the mountains ' . His methods may have been crude , but they worked .

It is the case of ghar ki murghi daal barabar. Pakistani nation has been fooled by political parties and media houses like Geo against Musharraf. But people have started to realize the worth of Musharraf. How much important he was to this country. This balach marri b@stard was killed in Afghanistan not it in Pakistan. And in today's democratic govt we can't even kill terrorists sitting in Karachi.

Journalists get paid in dollars to plug these stories. From the rumour mill that goes around, Baloch militant leaders sitting in foreign lands have constant funding from various sources.

The same dollars could of course be spent on creating infrastructure of the sort in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and now even Sukkur! But who would want that right?

Funding?their own headquarters are located in Israel and London,for example BLA,visit their official site you will find out the address of their actual headquarters..
Miss.Elmo,this is indeed the biggest tragedy that our powerful sectors are influenced by corruption,and this is the actual reason of our self-destruction,while we blame 'Amreeka' for everything,ignoring our own weaknesses and lapses.

I myself have a few EID gifts for them , however they are just too graphic to post here , the terrorists riddled with bullets and given lead implants by the FC .

Still post some,the one with least graphics :D

Still post some,the one with least graphics :D

why this kolavari di? what kind of human are you becoming, with fetish for seeing blood and dead bodies of your enemies?
Also, BLA should be called militants not terrorists because to my knowledge they have not used threat of violence towards non combatants as a bargaining chip.

why this kolavari di? what kind of human are you becoming, with fetish for seeing blood and dead bodies of your enemies?
Also, BLA should be called militants not terrorists because to my knowledge they have not used threat of violence towards non combatants as a bargaining chip.

I have seen so much bloodshed in my country Mr.Hinduguy that few graphical images will not effect me much,I am not fetish of bloodshed but strong enough to see a member's aggression level.
BLA's activities are no less then terrorist not because they are not only involved in challenging the government of Pakistan but also in murder of innocent civilians as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen so much bloodshed in my country Mr.Hinduguy that few graphical images will not effect me much,I am not fetish of bloodshed but strong enough to see a member's aggression level.
BLA's activities are no less then terrorist not because they are not only involved in challenging the government of Pakistan but also in murder of innocent civilians as well.

they way you said it, looked like you are going to enjoy a bit of blood...
Militants do kill civilians who they think are collaborators of their opponents, that makes them combatants too. As long as the attack is targetted, it does not make them terrorist. (who kill indiscriminately just to scare people)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom