What's new

BJP promotes terror: Indian minister

not on pakistani but UN judicial system! because clearly he said hey guys i am in lahore call me P.S. I LOVE you! but no one did! someone should ask U.N the question!

There is no question to point finger at International Criminal Court (I suppose you meant that), Since Hafiz Saeed wasn't tried there (Right now it's not possible, because both India & Pakistan have not ratified ICC).

Interestingly, Hafiz Saeed moves around Pakistan freely despite the fact that he is listed in Pakistan's National Watch-List.

So, you basically saying the newspaper DAWN which was founded by Jinnah is saying lies. :cheesy:

DUMB LOGIC!!!! :hitwall:

There is no question to point finger at International Criminal Court (I suppose you meant that), Since Hafiz Saeed wasn't tried there (Right now it's not possible, because both India & Pakistan have not ratified ICC).

Interestingly, Hafiz Saeed moves around Pakistan freely despite the fact that he is listed in Pakistan's National Watch-List.

well he can move freely until and unless some evidence against HIM IS BROUGHT to the UN and Pakistan! please don't be naive and understand how the normal world works.

US put a bounty on his head he said i am here in lahore come catch me if you have proof against me they declined. then again india said he was in kashmir during the first week of January he dared the indians to prove it AGAIN THE INDIANS also back tracked!!!

So why should a man be put in jail just because you don't like him??? hell if that was the case i would have made so many people go to jail cuz i didn't like their face!

BRING PROOF of his involvement either USA or India should do that!

well he can move freely until and unless some evidence against HIM IS BROUGHT to the UN and Pakistan! please don't be naive and understand how the normal world works.

US put a bounty on his head he said i am here in lahore come catch me if you have proof against me they declined. then again india said he was in kashmir during the first week of January he dared the indians to prove it AGAIN THE INDIANS also back tracked!!!

So why should a man be put in jail just because you don't like him??? hell if that was the case i would have made so many people go to jail cuz i didn't like their face!

BRING PROOF of his involvement either USA or India should do that!

It is question of making a fair trial of him in Pakistani court (based on the dossier sent by India to Pakistan and conduct further investigation and make them proof against him). It's Pakistan's responsibility to investigate why Hafiz Saeed continue to remain in UN Terrorist List and what can be done to make sure Hafiz Saeed (who is a citizen of Pakistan) no longer remain in the list.
I wonder what drags Pakistan to do that? Pakistan often tries to link 26/11 to Samjhauta Express Blast. You might be aware that India has already arrested the prime suspect of Samjhauta Express. Why Pakistan hesitate to act on Hafiz Saeed?

Samjhauta Express blast: prime suspect arrested.

It is question of making a fair trial of him in Pakistani court (based on the dossier sent by India to Pakistan and conduct further investigation and make them proof against him). It's Pakistan's responsibility to investigate why Hafiz Saeed continue to remain in UN Terrorist List and what can be done to make sure Hafiz Saeed (who is a citizen of Pakistan) no longer remain in the list.
I wonder what drags Pakistan to do that? Pakistan often tries to link 26/11 to Samjhauta Express Blast. You might be aware that India has already arrested the prime suspect of Samjhauta Express. Why Pakistan hesitate to act on Hafiz Saeed?

Samjhauta Express blast: prime suspect arrested.

because like i said there is NOT ENOUGH PROOF against hafeez saeed! if india has the so called proof it should give it to the UN and demand the UN into politically boycotting pakistan until it acts against hafeez!

but due to lack of proof neither india nor US can do anything but give big big statements for the media.

If india can run to the UN and get a ceasefire in kashmir in 47 and then in 2008 run and force UN to put JuD on the list of terrorist organisation why can't it do the same with Hafeez?

http://awaztoday.com/News-Talk-Show...ges-Indian-govt-to-prove-he-was-near-LoC.aspx

because like i said there is NOT ENOUGH PROOF against hafeez saeed! if india has the so called proof it should give it to the UN and demand the UN into politically boycotting pakistan until it acts against hafeez!

but due to lack of proof neither india nor US can do anything but give big big statements for the media.

If india can run to the UN and get a ceasefire in kashmir in 47 and then in 2008 run and force UN to put JuD on the list of terrorist organisation why can't it do the same with Hafeez?

Hafiz Saeed 'challenges' Indian govt to prove he was near LoC

Hafiz Saeed is already in UN Terrorist list. The only way he can get fair trial in ICC if Pakistan unable to make further investigation based on the dossier sent by India. But, I doubt it will ever happen. Anyway, I'll refrain myself from making further post in this thread, since it's has turned into a stalemate.

internal matter of inda, not concerning pakistan, even with this statment, BJP wont just going to vanish in the air?
its more kind of domestic politics of india! with BALL JEE dead, congress trying to kick BJP,s shell?;):wave:

Back
Top Bottom