What's new

BJP promotes terror: Indian minister

lol BJP RSS does not held rallies. RSS was linked to hydrabad mass killings. And as we alawys been saying it Indians ministers also telling now RSS behind samjota and others bombing...

The minister made these claims in AICC session in Jaipur which is preparing for the next elections.

Many ministers have made such wild claims but has always been unable to link any convict to BJP or RSS.

Holding rallies is not the problem......The problem is when it is held by a UN declared international terrorist.

If somebody has indulged in terrorism in India , they will be jailed .

In pakistan , they will be worshiped , enjoying govt. hospitality , attending rallies and giving TV interviews ( read Saeed)

Indeed like as a thief accusing me of stealing.

Here's for your 'democratic' India. RSS, BJP and Shiv Sena are terrorist organizations. With history of killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, raping women, killing children, burning homes of Christians and Muslims while they were asleep in their homes. BUT they enjoy their people in the government, judiciary, media, military, etc. Money flows and no one would talk about this extreme terrorism. BUT, if someone did, they'll be killed and families wiped out. That's the reality.

Shiv Sena is worshiped and treated like the VIP terrorists. I've yet to see Talibans being able to shut down an entire city like Bombay for three days. The terrorist Bal Thakray, the killer of many Christians and Muslims and their places of worship.....was given VIP treatment and the city was shut down like the best human rights loyalist died. In fact, the guy was no different than OBL. In fact, this bastard* had more blood on his hands than probably OBL. Isn't that weird???

I've been talking about this stuff on a different topic on the PDF. I've YET to see an Indian person accepting the fact that the Hindus commit acts of terrorism by killing Christians, burning their homes when they are inside, raping women and killing children and hundreds of thousands of them........ these guys will talk about everyone else doing the terrorism but when Hindus do it, they want to ignore it as if it never happened. A terrorist is a terrorist. Muslim, Hindu, Christian alike. Whoever threatens and kills innocent civilian for whatever goals, is a terrorist and should be called as such. NOT given VIP treatment!!! I'd like to see some Indian members condemning their Hindu brethren who do terrorism!!! Otherwise, you don't have the right to criticize others. And yes, I know Pakistani groups like LeT and JUD have committed terrorism related activities, both in India and Pakistan and have killed many innocent civilians. For which, I denounce EVERY act that these idiots have done!!! They should be banned and punished.
So I am not an Indian 'hater'. I just want all people to be treated the same. And ALL terrorists be called terrorist and denounced!!!! That includes banning, condemning and jailing the organizations like RSS, Shiv Sena, BJP and in Pakistan, LeT, JUD, Talibans....etc, etc

Here's for your 'democratic' India. RSS, BJP and Shiv Sena are terrorist organizations. With history of killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, raping women, killing children, burning homes of Christians and Muslims while they were asleep in their homes. BUT they enjoy their people in the government, judiciary, media, military, etc. Money flows and no one would talk about this extreme terrorism. BUT, if someone did, they'll be killed and families wiped out. That's the reality.

Shiv Sena is worshiped and treated like the VIP terrorists. I've yet to see Talibans being able to shut down an entire city like Bombay for three days. The terrorist Bal Thakray, the killer of many Christians and Muslims and their places of worship.....was given VIP treatment and the city was shut down like the best human rights loyalist died. In fact, the guy was no different than OBL. In fact, this bastard* had more blood on his hands than probably OBL. Isn't that weird???

I've been talking about this stuff on a different topic on the PDF. I've YET to see an Indian person accepting the fact that the Hindus commit acts of terrorism by killing Christians, burning their homes when they are inside, raping women and killing children and hundreds of thousands of them........ these guys will talk about everyone else doing the terrorism but when Hindus do it, they want to ignore it as if it never happened. A terrorist is a terrorist. Muslim, Hindu, Christian alike. Whoever threatens and kills innocent civilian for whatever goals, is a terrorist and should be called as such. NOT given VIP treatment!!! I'd like to see some Indian members condemning their Hindu brethren who do terrorism!!! Otherwise, you don't have the right to criticize others. And yes, I know Pakistani groups like LeT and JUD have committed terrorism related activities, both in India and Pakistan and have killed many innocent civilians. For which, I denounce EVERY act that these idiots have done!!! They should be banned and punished.
So I am not an Indian 'hater'. I just want all people to be treated the same. And ALL terrorists be called terrorist and denounced!!!! That includes banning, condemning and jailing the organizations like RSS, Shiv Sena, BJP and in Pakistan, LeT, JUD, Talibans....etc, etc

By your definition Republican Party and Democratic Party must be the first ones to be labelled as terrorists given that they have been responsible for killing millions and millions of innocent civilians all over the world.

Lozzz not only BJP but Shiv Sina & I am sure there are many more extremist political parties in India who openly support real terrorist in India. Even in their Military from low rankers all the way to the top they are direcly linked with Indian terrorists & political terrorists.

Narendra Modi wasn't proven guilty in Court. India has already convicted Gujurat Riot perpetrators.

Hafiz Saeed isn't proven guilty in court either , so why does your eyes shoot blood when speaking about him ??

Talk about Hypocrisy.

So in India terrorist organizations form governments?

Nice :)

So in India terrorist organizations form governments?

Nice :)

And in Pakistan governments form terrorist organisations :)

Its a political statement from our own rehman malik :)

In his defence he said ''its come in the papers'' :) LOL thats our home minister for you, because if he had any proof, then he will have to ban and arrest BJP and prove that in court. But making such cowardly statements before elections is easy. BTW there are too many threads on this because of the obvious excitement and releif this caused on PDF, can you merge them pls.

If Hafiz Saeed is saint then why US has put $10 million bounty on him but not on Narendra Modi???

So, the way Hafiz Saeed was tried in Pakistani court raise questions.

BBC News - US puts $10m bounty on Lashkar-e-Taiba's Hafiz Saeed

So by your logic if today Pakistan put a bounty of ShiV Sena , will you Hand their head to us ??

and stop being a Child , the bounty US put on Hafiz Saeed is to provide any EVIDENCE against him , since the since they have Jack .

And in Pakistan governments form terrorist organisations :)

Its a political statement from our own rehman malik :)

In his defence he said ''its come in the papers'' :) LOL thats our home minister for you, because if he had any proof, then he will have to ban and arrest BJP and prove that in court. But making such cowardly statements before elections is easy. BTW there are too many threads on this because of the obvious excitement and releif this caused on PDF, can you merge them pls.

I think he also recalled the incidents, i.e Samjhota express and another one.

Lets see if BJP takes him to the court and what may follow after that. But for the time being, let us all enjoy ;)

So by your logic if today Pakistan put a bounty of ShiV Sena , will you Hand their head to us ??
and stop being a Child , the bounty US put on Hafiz Saeed is to provide any EVIDENCE against him , since the since they have Jack .
Sir you believe in Indian Minister, do you believe this ?

"I made it clear, key issue in mind of Indian public is to bring perpetrators of 26/11 to justice. I specially mentioned our investigation shown Hafiz Saeed was mastermind and Pakistan is still to take actions," Shinde said.

Pakistan misled India on Hafiz Saeed's arrest: Shinde - Yahoo! News India

He also have evidence against Hafeez Saeed from investigation, hope you will believe this too. :lol:

@Rafael Your comment on this ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

India should hand over Shiv Sena (members) to Pakistan, IF US (or UN) puts bounty on them OR blacklist the organisation.

India should hand over Shiv Sena (members) to Pakistan, IF US (or UN) puts bounty on them OR blacklist the organisation.

So now you Follow what US says ... ?

Thanks now i know where everything is coming from .
Have a Nice day .

"I made it clear, key issue in mind of Indian public is to bring perpetrators of 26/11 to justice. I specially mentioned our investigation shown Hafiz Saeed was mastermind and Pakistan is still to take actions," Shinde said.

He also have evidence against Hafeez Saeed from investigation, hope you will believe this too. :lol:

@Rafael Your comment on this ? :azn:

Ofcourse we believe him, but first he has to take action against BJP and show us if he really believes in rule of law. You can have Hafiz Saeed then for all I care.

Last edited by a moderator:

:)
I dont even believe in our own Ministers let alone yours :)

I believe in Thinking for own self to find the answers , rather then believing everything anyone says , Quite Frankly i dont Trust Politicians & Media of any country be it Pakistan, India or USA.

sometimes i just have to reply when i see Hypocrisy , or Naivety , from any member be it Pakistani or Indian .

Back
Top Bottom