What's new

BJP promotes terror: Indian minister

Indian FM backs Indian Home Minister on "saffron terror" remarks - says has list of 10 RSS men linked to blasts : ToI

:)
I dont even believe in our own Ministers let alone yours :)
I believe in Thinking for own self to find the answers , rather then believing everything anyone says , Quite Frankly i dont Trust Politicians & Media of any country be it Pakistan, India or USA.
sometimes i just have to reply when i see Hypocrisy , or Naivety , from any member be it Pakistani or Indian .
:lol: That makes two of us.

I am also enjoying this hypocrisy. :cheers:

guys wrong section! this is not a national issue! secondly good for india they can go around blaming each other none of our concern!

i am more worried of zardari REWINNING the lections this year due to his amazing amazing tactics of making NAWAZ VS IMRAN VS QADRI VS SOUTH PUNJAB PML Q!!!

the votes in punjab will be so divided and will keep the nawaz clan so busy that sindh and NWFP will be neglected and zardari would win elections!

and stop being a Child , the bounty US put on Hafiz Saeed is to provide any EVIDENCE against him , since the since they have Jack .

Not Evidence but Information. Since he has already been in the list of "most-wanted terrorist".

So now you Follow what US says ... ?

Thanks now i know where everything is coming from .
Have a Nice day .

I never said I follow whatever US says. But, it's your assumption (which you are free to make, since I've no control/right to object to it).

But, I believe there are some problem IF international body like UN (which India & Pakistan are member) declare someone terrorist.

Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi on UN terror watch-list - DAWN

Sir you believe in Indian Minister, do you believe this ?

"I made it clear, key issue in mind of Indian public is to bring perpetrators of 26/11 to justice. I specially mentioned our investigation shown Hafiz Saeed was mastermind and Pakistan is still to take actions," Shinde said.

Pakistan misled India on Hafiz Saeed's arrest: Shinde - Yahoo! News India

He also have evidence against Hafeez Saeed from investigation, hope you will believe this too. :lol:

@Rafael Your comment on this ? :azn:

We say the same thing about our rehman malik! they we believe abu jundal is an indian double agent along with ajmal kasab was a pakistani!

so shinde double card is similar to our rehman malik! either kasab was NOT OURs and Jundal is NOT a double agent or both statements are true!

Not Evidence but Information. Since he has already been in the list of "most-wanted terrorist".

I never said I follow whatever US says. But, it's your assumption (which you are free to make, since I've no control/right to object to it).

But, I believe there are some problem IF international body like UN (which India & Pakistan are member) declare someone terrorist.

Hafiz Saeed and Lakhvi on UN terror watch-list - DAWN

http://tribune.com.pk/story/359590/...lahore-tomorrow-contact-me-whenever-you-want/

During a press conference in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, Saeed said that he will be in Lahore tomorrow and the US can contact him whenever it wants. “The bounty is always set on people who are in hiding… There is no case against me in any American court,” he maintained while terming the bounty absurd.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/h...a-to-prove-proves-his-presence-at-loc/1058490

both times the man has put a challenge up against india and US and both times both parties have backed off!

clearly there is NO PROOF AGAINST HIM either in US or in INDIA!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ice_man Going on backfoot. People from Kasab's village confirmed it. Your govt. didn't allowed media personals to go their after some time. :lol:

So you don't believe in any evidence Pakistani govt. presents ?

Tell me who you believe ?

Hafiz Saeed to US: I

During a press conference in Rawalpindi on Wednesday, Saeed said that he will be in Lahore tomorrow and the US can contact him whenever it wants. “The bounty is always set on people who are in hiding… There is no case against me in any American court,” he maintained while terming the bounty absurd.

Hafiz Saeed dares India to prove proves his presence at LoC - Indian Express

both times the man has put a challenge up against india and US and both times both parties have backed off!

clearly there is NO PROOF AGAINST HIM either in US or in INDIA!

If he is a saint then why the hell he is still on UN Terror watch-list??? This puts a question mark on Pakistan's judicial system.

If he is a saint then why the hell he is still on UN Terror watch-list??? This puts a question mark on Pakistan's judicial system.

not on pakistani but UN judicial system! because clearly he said hey guys i am in lahore call me P.S. I LOVE you! but no one did! someone should ask U.N the question!

@ice_man Going on backfoot. People from Kasab's village confirmed it. Your govt. didn't allowed media personals to go their after some time. :lol:

So you don't believe in any evidence Pakistani govt. presents ?

Tell me who you believe ?

:lol: no one from kasab's village confirmed anything mate!

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_ajmal-kasab-s-village-men-in-pak-lash-out-at-india_1767989

The villagers denied Kasab was one of theirs, and became hostile when asked to talk about the gunman.

"This is a conspiracy against Pakistan. India deliberately implicated Pakistan to get it declared a terrorist state," said landlord Muhammad Zaman, 50

from the link saved you time!

not on pakistani but UN judicial system! because clearly he said hey guys i am in lahore call me P.S. I LOVE you! but no one did! someone should ask U.N the question!:lol: no one from kasab's village confirmed anything mate!
Ajmal Kasab's village men in Pak lash out at India - World - DNA The villagers denied Kasab was one of theirs, and became hostile when asked to talk about the gunman."This is a conspiracy against Pakistan. India deliberately implicated Pakistan to get it declared a terrorist state," said landlord Muhammad Zaman, 50from the link saved you time!
So these were fake Relatives ?

Two Dawn journalists arrived in a neat-looking Faridkot lane in the first week of December, 2008. They were looking for the Kasab home and were met on the way by a man of medium build, clad in shalwar kameez. “Do you know someone from the Kasab family? Are they home?,” the man was asked.

“I am Kasab,” he replied. Then quickly and mechanically, he took out his identity card from his chest pocket, as if he had kept it handy for an impending identification. “Amir Kasab,” the card read.

In a few seconds, the journalists were inside Amir Kasab’s house. A pale-eyed woman sat on a charpoy, introduced to the visitors as Ajmal’s mother. Two younger women who stood by were identified as Ajmal’s sisters. Also around and visibly intrigued by the visit was a young boy in winter school uniform. He was said to be Ajmal’s younger brother.

The unending Faridkot mystery | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

“We were informed about execution of Ajmal Kasab a day before his execution,” Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani said at a press briefing here on Thursday.

Then why did your Secretary said this ?

Pakistan told about Kasab

Is this a conspiracy ? :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So these were fake Relatives ?

Two Dawn journalists arrived in a neat-looking Faridkot lane in the first week of December, 2008. They were looking for the Kasab home and were met on the way by a man of medium build, clad in shalwar kameez. “Do you know someone from the Kasab family? Are they home?,” the man was asked.

“I am Kasab,” he replied. Then quickly and mechanically, he took out his identity card from his chest pocket, as if he had kept it handy for an impending identification. “Amir Kasab,” the card read.

In a few seconds, the journalists were inside Amir Kasab’s house. A pale-eyed woman sat on a charpoy, introduced to the visitors as Ajmal’s mother. Two younger women who stood by were identified as Ajmal’s sisters. Also around and visibly intrigued by the visit was a young boy in winter school uniform. He was said to be Ajmal’s younger brother.

The unending Faridkot mystery | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

“We were informed about execution of Ajmal Kasab a day before his execution,” Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jilani said at a press briefing here on Thursday.

Then why did your Secretary said this ?

Pakistan told about Kasab

Is this a conspiracy ? :azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

did you read what tyou posted or you just posted???? FO said we were informed about hanging of kasab..... SO? informing someone of someone's hanging is not an admission of anything! pakistan was told about kasab end of story.

shinde said safrron terrorism is hurting india you ignore that as conspiracy theory and accept what you like. pick and choose what you wish to hear eeeh?

as for amir kasab well that too is no conspiracy amir kasab lived where the indians claimed ajmal kasab lived. proving indians wrong again.

i don't see what point you are trying to make if you keep posting without reading it shows immaturity!

did you read what tyou posted or you just posted???? FO said we were informed about hanging of kasab..... SO? informing someone of someone's hanging is not an admission of anything! pakistan was told about kasab end of story. shinde said safrron terrorism is hurting india you ignore that as conspiracy theory and accept what you like. pick and choose what you wish to hear eeeh?
s for amir kasab well that too is no conspiracy amir kasab lived where the indians claimed ajmal kasab lived. proving indians wrong again. i don't see what point you are trying to make if you keep posting without reading it shows immaturity!
Oye Oye Oye,.............:lol:...........Wait, did you read my post ?

Did you read about FAMILY OF KASAB ? :azn:

Source is your own news agency. :lol:

Leave, you are owned.

Oye Oye Oye,.............:lol:...........Wait, did you read my post ?

Did you read about FAMILY OF KASAB ? :azn:

Source is your own news agency. :lol:

Leave, you are owned.

:lol: besides that one line of squirting did you read the villagers denied any kasab lived there! followed by people who did reach kasab house said that HIS NAME WAS KASAB and he lived there for last 3 years!!!!

please read the whole text and come back! :no:

I think we Indians should investigate if there are any moles in our government on ISI's payroll as pointed out by some one on TV!!

pakistani judicial system which has sent 1 pm to his home and has done nothing wrong if you have the proofs than you can go to international courts other wise stop barking

pakistani judicial system which has sent 1 pm to his home and has done nothing wrong if you have the proofs than you can go to international courts other wise stop barking

But how many terrorists did your judicial system was able to convict, not even 1.:cheesy: The judge who dared to sentence Mumtaz Qadri got death threats and immediately left the country. So, how can we expect same for anti-India terrorists who have widespread support in Pakistan even after designated terrorists by the UN security council and west.

:lol: besides that one line of squirting did you read the villagers denied any kasab lived there! followed by people who did reach kasab house said that HIS NAME WAS KASAB and he lived there for last 3 years!!!!

please read the whole text and come back! :no:

So, you basically saying the newspaper DAWN which was founded by Jinnah is saying lies. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom