What's new

BJP promotes terror: Indian minister

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Opposition party promotes terror: Indian minister

India’s home minister has accused key Hindu nationalist groups of promoting terrorism at their training camps, a charge strongly denied by hard-line groups.

Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde says an investigation by government agencies has revealed involvement of Hindus in the bombing of a Pakistan-bound train that killed 68 passengers in 2007 and an explosion in a crowded market in western India’s Malegaon town that killed seven people in 2008.

At a meeting of the ruling Congress party in the western Indian city of Jaipur on Sunday, Shinde accused main opposition Bharatiya Janata party and its parent organisation, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, of blaming minority Muslims for these bombings.

Mukhtar Naqvi, a BJP spokesman, demanded an apology from Congress leader Sonia Gandhi for Shinde making such ”a baseless and provocative charge.”

Opposition party promotes terror: Indian minister | World | DAWN.COM

P.S.

posted in Pak politics section as the Indians put the blame on Pakistan for the crimes their own political and nationalist parties commit.

they all know that shiv-sena is terrorist organization but no action against them...:rofl:

there are so many hindu terror groups who are enjoying liberty where as indians blame blame pakistan about LeJ etc?

i mean it makes as much sense as a thief accusing me of stealing

Opposition party promotes terror: Indian minister

Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde says an investigation by government agencies has revealed involvement of Hindus in the bombing of a Pakistan-bound train that killed 68 passengers in 2007 and an explosion in a crowded market in western India’s Malegaon town that killed seven people in 2008.

At a meeting of the ruling Congress party in the western Indian city of Jaipur on Sunday, Shinde accused main opposition Bharatiya Janata party and its parent organisation, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, of blaming minority Muslims for these bombings.

Mukhtar Naqvi, a BJP spokesman, demanded an apology from Congress leader Sonia Gandhi for Shinde making such ”a baseless and provocative charge.”

Opposition party promotes terror: Indian minister | World | DAWN.COM

Straight from the horses mouth, not surprising no ndian troll would comment on this thread, and even if they did they would lebel Shinde as insane.

Shinde will be killed now by hindo Extremists for telling truth!

This is not pakistan .........We just elect our mentally retarded

they all know that shiv-sena is terrorist organization but no action against them...:rofl:

How many people did shiv sena killed in terrorist activities ...........zero

Straight from the horses mouth, not surprising no ndian troll would comment on this thread, and even if they did they would lebel Shinde as insane.

Nobody is commenting because this is third or fourth thread started by pakistani trolls on the same subject

there are so many hindu terror groups who are enjoying liberty where as indians blame blame pakistan about LeJ etc?

i mean it makes as much sense as a thief accusing me of stealing

If somebody has indulged in terrorism in India , they will be jailed .

In pakistan , they will be worshiped , enjoying govt. hospitality , attending rallies and giving TV interviews ( read Saeed)

Indeed like as a thief accusing me of stealing.

In pakistan , they will be worshiped , enjoying govt. hospitality , attending rallies and giving TV interviews ( read Saeed)

is narindra modi jailed?

innocent indian muslims get jailed instead of real terrorists, for eg makki mosque blast

What proof do you have Saeed was involved in terrorism? India dont have any proof just rants! if they have why dont they hand it to Pakistan?? The court also released hafiz Saeed!

is narindra modi jailed?

innocent indian muslims get jailed instead of real terrorists, for eg makki mosque blast

Narendra Modi wasn't proven guilty in Court. India has already convicted Gujurat Riot perpetrators.

Gujarat riots: BJP's Maya Kodnani jailed for 28 years - BBC News

India court jails 31 for life over 2002 Gujarat riots - BBC News

What about your Pakistan minority???

Three hindu doctor shot dead in pakistan - Tribune

Another Hindu girl forced to convert

Narendra Modi wasn't proven guilty in Court.

where is the news he was released not guilty?

second do i even need to give you confession statetemnt by babu bajrangi about modi? who is also roaming free in india

where is the news he was released not guilty?

When was he convicted at the first place??? If someone is not convicted then how the hell the question of releasing comes into the picture???

Narendra Modi wins relief in case accusing him of contempt of court - NDTV

second do i even need to give you confession statetemnt by babu bajrangi about modi? who is also roaming free in india

Did you even bother to follow the recent development regarding Babu Bajrangi??? OR you just make your own stupid assumption out of thin air??? Babu Bajrangi already convicted and sent to jail for life.

Babu Bajrangi gets life term - Times of India

What proof do you have Saeed was involved in terrorism? India dont have any proof just rants! if they have why dont they hand it to Pakistan?? The court also released hafiz Saeed!

There was enough proof for everybody in the world that even UN declared him an international terrorist.

But that proof will not be sufficient for people in denial .

The court that released him was a pakistani one.Nothing more is expected from them .

is narindra modi jailed?

Narendra modi is not jailed because there is no proof against him .

lol BJP RSS does not held rallies. RSS was linked to hydrabad mass killings. And as we alawys been saying it Indians ministers also telling now RSS behind samjota and others bombing...

Back
Top Bottom