What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

Didn't I tell you guys few weeks ago that Congis are spending massively on Internet/Social media campaigns. Looks like someone got hired :omghaha:

irrelevant. But the point is that the BJP was always supposed to be more of a goon party than the congress ever was.

:lol: how's that irrelevant? congress has set the standards in political culture for others to follow. They had all the power in their hand when they used to run the country with overwhelming majority in both the houses of Parliament. No other ruling party enjoyed such a position while in central govt. Why didn't they bring in constitutional amendments to keep the criminal elements out from contesting general elections? That's because Congress itself is run like a mafia house right from the time they started trading ever since independence.

Sir, nor do i expect any Better change in my life when BJP or Modi comes to power. What I care about is my country. I don't want DIVISIVE politics ruining my country, I don't want nearly every day corruption & every successive corruptions bettering the record of the earlier one, I don't like to hear the word Islamic terrorism so i expect i will not hear a word HINDU terror as well, I don't like center giving special privileges to certain states, just to stabilize the govt. at the center only to increase the evil of REGIONALISM in my country, I don't like reservations to be given on the basis of a RELIGION, nor do I like that of all the 1.2 billion people of this country, only a particular RELIGION has the RIGHT to the resources of this great nation, nor do I like that only a PARTICULAR FAMILY has the RIGHT to rule the nation of 1.2 billion........

I don't say that BJP is many times better than Congress, Nor do I say that MODI is a man from HEAVEN, what i am expecting is that the above mentioned things will not repeat itself IF NDA comes to Power.
Buddy i wish i was as idealistic as you , unfortunately things work differently . take care. :)

Those who think I'm congress agent let me tell them last person whom I want to see as pm of India would be rahul vinci.

But people when run out of arguments tends to start stamping of people eg congress agent SP agent.

Those who do not want to see facts and figures and still shooting the messenger are literate goons.

When BJP does it, it is chamatkar but SP, BSP, RJD do the same then it is balatkar. Hypocrites!!!

I agree with you on this wholeheartedly.

This is the reason I am fan of none of party in current state in India. But currently I am hating Congress so much then I am ready to settle with BJP.

:lol:

So since BJP has 1 more MPs facing criminal charges than Congress, it becomes the biggest GOON party of India??

Dude you don't have to open a thread with the thread title showing your personal biases.

Atleast the OP post should be as neutral as possible, you can of course give your views after that.

But changing a title to suit you is simply not done.
Technically he is right. Numbers don't have bias.

well at least with BJP/RSS goons, you know what you get... an outwardly and straight-forwardly hostile india is better than a sheepish india which backstabs behind closed doors

ironically it may even suit Pakistan better

"keep your friends close and your enemies closer"
Yes, because that is how you validate the existence of your country?

@Jarha:
Thanks for the articles mate. It seems, in India we have 33% reservations for criminals. In Bihar this is 50%.:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
To all,

SP party has higher number of criminals in UP.. But they do not claim to be a clean party or party with a difference as BJP does. This is double standards and hypocrisy.

Statistics prove that even in Gujarat BJP has fielded 27% criminals.. Nitish Kumar has fielded double number of criminals than laloo still we hear about only SP being criminal party.. Why newsmedia does not cover BJP in the same sentence???

If it is about muscles then why complain about SP MNS etc... Let all accept 'es hamam main sabhi nange hain'

Jo ho raha hai wo hone de..

SP is not called party of goons in UP because it fielded highest number of candidates with criminal history but because during its rule criminals in general becomes bolder and police neutered.

It is the general patronage to criminals that makes it party of goons.

Dear @arp2041 ...

1. BJP has 42 criminals out of total 115 members (36%) and congress has 41 criminals out of 203(20%) in Loksabha. I'm not defending congress which is too heavily involved , but Fact is fact.

2. I'm not presenting seletcive state , BJP is strong in MP,Rajasthan,UP,Gujrat,Bihar,Uttarakhand,Karnataka,Dilli and Himachal Pradesh. BJP selecting criminals in Centre is not exception , Pattern is followed in every state it has representation.

Media has targetted some parties as parties of GOONs like Samajwadi Party , but real culprit is BJP which have just criminals,rowdy,histrisheeters ,murders , But our unbaised media has not said BJP is the GOON party of India.

OK, so lets play with your rules.

SP has total of 23 MPs, out of Which 9 have criminal cases against them = 39%

http://www.adrindia.org/sites/default/files/Uttar Pradesh.pdf

(Pg. 861, this is only for UP LS elections since all the MPs of SP are from UP).

Now, BY your OWN rules, which is the BIGGEST GOON party of INDIA??

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: how's that irrelevant? congress has set the standards in political culture for others to follow. They had all the power in their hand when they used to run the country with overwhelming majority in both the houses of Parliament. No other ruling party enjoyed such a position while in central govt. Why didn't they bring in constitutional amendments to keep the criminal elements out from contesting general elections? That's because Congress itself is run like a mafia house right from the time they started trading ever since independence.

You think the congress has to set a precedent for BJP to turn out like this? Even if the congress had set an ideal precedent, BJP would have turned out like this only- they have goon DNA inbuilt. You think they wouldn't have tied up with the likes of Bajrang Dal, VHP, Shiv Sena etc. if the congress was somehow different?

OK, so lets play with your rules.

SP has total of 23 MPs, out of Which 9 have criminal cases against them = 39%

http://www.adrindia.org/sites/default/files/Uttar Pradesh.pdf

(Pg. 861, this is only for UP LS elections since all the MPs of SP are from UP).

Now, BY your OWN rules, which is the BIGGEST GOON party of INDIA??

To add to your point. quality of goons also need to be accounted for.

SP is dazzling with high profile goons like Raja Bhaiyaa ( crocodile feeder ) and Mukhtar ansari while BJP and Congress have low level criminals in their rank.

SP is not called party of goons in UP because it fielded highest number of candidates with criminal history but because during its rule criminals in general becomes bolder and police neutered.

It is the general patronage to criminals that makes it party of goons.
Also some of their goons are too powerful, sometimes so much that their enemies always commit suicides and there will not be even FIRs against them.

Back
Top Bottom