What's new

BJP is the largest GOON Party of India.

I hail from MP, where in 10 years rule of Diggy Raja, we were a PROUD member of BIMARU rajya, now the recent news MP emerged as the fastest growing state under Shivraj Singh chauhan of BJP, so, whom should i believe??

I heard Diggy Raja is BJP's star campainger, wherever he has gone in MP for election rallies, BJP has done exceedingly well. I don't know why BJP is still baying for his blood :omghaha:

@KRAIT @anant_s @Abingdonboy @kurup @samantk @Dillinger

now this is a serious allegation against me :D

I haven't met you, but read your views and firmly believe you don't need certificate from anyone to prove your wisdom/maturity. we are here to discuss and argue over points that we may differ on, but no personal attacks please. Let us respect the person who agrees to have a conversation and to me this remains a cardinal rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Diggy Raja is BJP's star campainger, wherever he has gone in MP for election rallies, BJP has done exceedingly well. I don't know why BJP is still baying for his blood :omghaha:

I haven't met you, but read your views and firmly believe you don't need certificate from anyone to prove your wisdom/maturity. we are here to discuss and argue over points that we may differ on, but no personal attacks please. Let us respect the person who agrees to have a conversation and to me this remains a cardinal rule.

Diggy Raja is the mentor to the Congress Prince - warevaa - Future of India is in strong hands :angel:

Diggy Raja is the mentor to the Congress Prince - warevaa - Future of India is in strong hands :angel:

with your permission let me rephrase your comment,

(Since) Diggy Raja is the mentor to the Congress Prince - warevaa, (therefore) Future of India is in (someone else's) strong hands

with your permission let me rephrase your comment,

(Since) Diggy Raja is the mentor to the Congress Prince - warevaa, (therefore) Future of India is in (someone else's) strong hands

Mate - I will not assume that until significant population move from BPL to middleclass else we will see the BPL people with minorities throw a wrench in the growth of India but we will wait for another decade when significant population will move from BPL to middleclass but not due to Nehru clan but due to the efforts of the Congress ignored Rao(I would say the best PM)

Mate - I will not assume that until significant population move from BPL to middleclass else we will see the BPL people with minorities throw a wrench in the growth of India but we will wait for another decade when significant population will move from BPL to middleclass but not due to Nehru clan but due to the efforts of the Congress ignored Rao(I would say the best PM)

Yeh BPL kiyaaa cheeez haiii ?

Bangladesh Premier League or Bharat Petroleum Limited ? :what:

BPL is Below Poverty Level - So how are you? Its been a while :)

I've been good, thank you ! :agree:

How are you...hows Bhabi ?

Achaa yaaraa a question if you will : If I were madly in love with FOREX trading - What academic or professional qualification should I be looking towards & what kinda of a job scope is out there for that ? :what:

@Sashan has raised a very very important observation.

Why every other scheme is named after Nehru-Gandhi family persons like Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana,Rajiv Gandhi Terminal or even Sanjay Gandhi National Park etc ? It looks like India being colonised by one Single Family.

It is a convention in democracies to name Schemes after it's erst-while Prime Ministers or Presidents if they are from same party . But Congress has cleverly left out name of PM Narsimha Rao. That is condemnable.

P.S. Guys,I think we need a thread which have all the schemes ,institutions,Parks,Roads etc named after Nehru-Gandhi Family.What's say ?

@Dillinger my state (MP) under 10 years Diggy Raja's rule was PATHETIC.

We had every trouble - water, electricity, communal tensions, infrastructure lag & what not.

Under 10 years BJP rule, we have topped the charts of Growth rate with 13% Growth rate this fiscal.

I have seen development all around in these years.

What do you think should be my approach??

We need to sit down and frame a Voter's Manifesto!

1) Support them for the development they've brought. BUT DO NOT give them your loyalty, servants do not deserve loyalty but rather reward- if your estimates show that they will continue their good work then reward them with your vote.

2) Learn how to use the politicians, they are like tampons, they need to be discarded after a while, but only once they get clogged- as long as the BJP provides development keep them in and every one else out- let the others lust for power and let the public EXPLICITLY REMIND THEM that they were kicked out because they could not bring development. That way if and when (there will be a when, no leader and no party can constantly get it right) the BJP starts stagnating boot them out and the opposition having learnt its lesson will kick in as the ruling party and try and emulate the
development that their predecessors brought.

3) A matured polity knows how to torture its leaders and make them work, IF you are the customer buying supplies from two dealers at regular intervals your best bet is to play them off each other- so that they will have to compete with each other constantly and improve the quality of their goods and service. Politics is just a more complex form of business baby and if the customer comes to his senses then he'll realize that he/she is King.

4) If we learn to UTILIZE these people then within a period of 15-20 years you will see bi-partisan consensus and steady and long term policies emerge on defense and economy between both parties, then the competition will be dictated by efficiency and competency. kamwale alag tareeke se poncha nahi lagate- tarika same hota hai bus time kitna lagatein hain aur pagaar kitni laetein hain wahi alag hota hai.

There you go a super simplified and dehati Voter's manifesto.

Bada wala version in process of completion me hai. :enjoy:

I've been good, thank you ! :agree:

How are you...hows Bhabi ?

Achaa yaaraa a question if you will : If I were madly in love with FOREX trading - What academic or professional qualification should I be looking towards & what kinda of a job scope is out there for that ? :what:

Mate - Bhabi is doing great. Thanks for asking. For Forex it is best you do MBA - Finance - Try doing it in some reputed univerisities - You will get into internship with banks in Forex trading and build your career in that - I have been reading about Raj Rajaratnam who is incarcerated in insider trading but his background is impressive. Do read about him in wikipedia - he did engineering in UK and MBA in Wharton(one of the elite universities) and started with Chase bank and at 34 started a hedge fund. That is a classic route I will be taking but will ignore the engineering if interested in Forex. Meanwhile I will talk to a colleague who goes to NYU part-time and interested in Forex trading and will ping you more information.

@Dillinger - Oh shut up as if you're even old enough to vote ! :omghaha:

Tujhee kisiii political party ne kehneiii - Booze ko subsidize kar deiiin geiii - Tuuu tou wahan hii bikkk jaiii ga ! :hitwall:

Mate - Bhabi is doing great. Thanks for asking. For Forex it is best you do MBA - Finance - Try doing it in some reputed univerisities - You will get into internship with banks in Forex trading and build your career in that - I have been reading about Raj Rajaratnam who is incarcerated in insider trading but his background is impressive. Do read about him in wikipedia - he did engineering in UK and MBA in Wharton(one of the elite universities) and started with Chase bank and at 34 started a hedge fund. That is a classic route I will be taking but will ignore the engineering if interested in Forex. Meanwhile I will talk to a colleague who goes to NYU part-time and interested in Forex trading and will ping you more information.

Thanks yaraaa - Much Obliged ! :kiss3:

Tujhee kisiii political party ne kehneiii - Booze ko subsidize kar deiiin geiii - Tuuu tou wahan hii bikkk jaiii ga ! :hitwall:

Marjaa fascist, daru garv se jyada dam pe khareedunga, desh se gaddari nahi karunga.

I'm 21 you dodo- obvio I can vote.

No mate - You don't know I am trying to make a goodwill investment with the future star :) - Not kidding but it is a sincere one. :)

Back
Top Bottom