What's new

BJP expresses solidarity with Israel

BJP was the pioneer in relations ship building with Israel before that how many defense deals and educational interactions had happened and if some body remembers how congress was stub born to that
the guys who did this better prepare them selves because Israeli es do come very hard on things like that so be prepared...:sniper:

We like India, There are millions of Indian workers in Arab world and billions of economic exchange, but if we have to back someone it would absolutely be Pakistan. I think Arab countries tried to alleviate the tensions between the two countries. Pakistanis are our brothers.

We have seen what you have done to your brother. lol No Country has brother, we don't need any brother, we need our works done that is what we are doing with Arabs, Israel, US, Iran etc.

We like India, There are millions of Indian workers in Arab world and billions of economic exchange, but if we have to back someone it would absolutely be Pakistan. I think Arab countries tried to alleviate the tensions between the two countries. Pakistanis are our brothers.

We know this. My father was once telling me Arab attitude towards India during 1965 and 1971 war.

I'm with the BJP on this one. Although, i'm not a big fan of their leadership....also, there is no chance in hell i'm ever voting for Modi. That being said, India has so much in common with Israel when it comes to terrorism. We are both engaged in intensive counter terrorism operations within and across our borders. I am all for more government - government and people - people cooperation between Israel and India.

Lets drink to a brighter future as partners. Well, whatever you can do in the virtual world anyway.

Why the hell do we put arabs over Israel??

In 1965 and 1971 Saudi and Jordanian pilots and aircraft flew with PAF.

In 1999 the whole Arab league supported pakistan.

Israel always supplies our military and trains our special forces.
In kargil they refitted our jets with advanced missiles.

All hail india-israel friendship :)

Some one can educate me... Do the arabs want Israel to be completely packed off from that region and move it somewhere else ?

or they want them to recognize palestine ?

# I am just curious to know any reasons why countries like Iran vows to wipe them off surface of earth every other day. Why so much hate ? :unsure:

Some one can educate me... Do the arabs want Israel to be completely packed off from that region and move it somewhere else ?

or they want them to recognize palestine ?

# I am just curious to know any reasons why countries like Iran vows to wipe them off surface of earth every other day. Why so much hate ? :unsure:

Iran wants to be the leader of Islamic world and easiest way to do that is bash Israel.Some people may not like it, but its the truth. Its always fascinating to see Iran having so much hate for Israel than the Arab countries who share borders with them. On the otherhand during the time of Shah Iran had good relations with Israel and even had plans to build missiles together.

I have heard it somewhere....

If u hate someone so much so that your is defined by it, by time you will turn into him...

India should always remember that Israel is the Arab and Muslims major enemy. India shouldn't alter its relationship with 22 Arab nations for the sake of this tiny country.

Here's the truth bare naked for you mate: 22 Arab nations give a damn about the area you call Palestine. It is the best thing autocratic rulers and kings have used to divert attention from local troubles.

Let's face it; Arab nations are wealthy, they have the latest of everything and hold quite some clout around the globe. If they were serious, something would have happened by now.

The reason why nothing is happening is simply because none of you lot are serious.

BTW;

NDA (BJP alliance) and Likud part of Israel are pretty tight with each other.

Since you're Jordanian, I'd recommend you to look out for your interests, mend your ties with Israel and forget this beating of dead horse called palestine.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

hell with Iran, arab league and Palestine I support israel

Iran is a much more reasonable country, mate. The people there are very sensible unlike what they're portrayed. And believe me, there is no ideological hatred between the two.

The day this clerical regime changes, the same Iranians will be Israel's closest regional allies.

Back
Top Bottom