What's new

BJP expresses solidarity with Israel

can any othr nation be like India....friends with Russia and the US!; with Israel and Iran!

Hats off to Indian foreign policy , this is the kind of neutrality all nations would like to maintain but can only dream of due to their significant dependence on either on or the other block !:yahoo:

they don't have to. BJP is trying to score points with Indians who are sympathetic to Israel and Jews in general. There are a lot of Indians out there who connect with Israelis esp on the issue of Islamic terrorism.

Yeah..the bomb blasts & attacks like Mumbai in India was conducted by Islamic fundamentalists bcs Israel is oppressing Palestine.

The founder of Indo_Israel relation

jacob_inside.jpg

and

2.jpg

and who opposed Indo_israel relation???

Indian_National_Congress.jpg

and

Sharon's visit was condemned in leftist[26] and Muslim circles.[27] Hundreds of supporters of India's various pro-Islamic and communist parties rallied in New Delhi. Nearly 100 Muslims were arrested.[27] Students of Aligarh Muslim University demanded that India sever ties with Israel and increase ties with Palestine.[28] The Hindi-language daily Navbharat Times called Sharon "an important friend of India." The Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) condemned the protest against Sharon.[29][30] RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav said: The entire world acknowledges that Israel has effectively and ruthlessly countered terror in the Middle East. Since India and Israel are both fighting a war against terrorism, therefore, we should learn a lesson or two from them. We need to have close cooperation with them in this field.He further point out the role of Islamic Universities in India in increasing the Muslim terrorism and praised Israel for succesfully combating against the Islamic Terrorism and urge Indian government to deal with Islamic Terrorism in the same manner.[29][30] The RSS newspaper Panchjanya described the visit as an opportunity to get closer to Israel and fight terrorism jointly.[29][30] Sharon expressed satisfaction over his talks with Indian leaders. Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee said the visit would increase ties between India and Israel.[31] Sharon invited Vajpayee to visit Israel.[32] Sharon said that Israelis "regard India to be one of the most important countries in the world," and Vajpayee was sure that Sharon's visit would bring the two states closer together

^^Vote bank politics bro. Has to live with it in India for ever.

Well Nazism, Hindutva and Zionism do have common strands so it would be natural for their to be some empathy between BJP and some Israelis

I think there is a stunning similarity between Nazis and Islamic Fundamentalists.
They hate Jews, kill innocent people for no reason at all and take pride in violently murdering women and children.

I think there is a stunning similarity between Nazis and Islamic Fundamentalists.
They hate Jews, kill innocent people for no reason at all and take pride in violently murdering women and children.

but Nazis was pro-Science. They don't want to return to 7th century. Also as far as I know they didn't believed in afterlife paradise.

^^Vote bank politics bro. Has to live with it in India for ever.

Some time I feel sorry for ourself, For vote bank Kongress and Evil Communists act against there nation... They shelter illegal migrants coz they get vote. They support terrorism coz they get vote..

last week I heard that Sonia Gandhi cried on terrorist death. Pathetic. Is vote bigger than nation??? Is vote bigger than 1+billion ppl???

If India will become fail country these politicians will migrate to UK,Dubai,USA and Europe (Like Pakistani politician did). What will happen to us??? Oh Lord! Do some thing, I don't want my nation to become a fail nation...

I hate Nazis only coz they killed Jews and Indians (Romas). Lucky they last for only decade....

They only agree on killing the Jews. Nazis have strong Catholic background but were pro science. I find striking similarities between Communists and Islamists.

They only agree on killing the Jews. Nazis have strong Catholic background but were pro science. I find striking similarities between Communists and Islamists.

I didn't want to mention it but when you said it I will tell you a story..

There is a movie "India meri jaan or Yeh mera India" In this movie there was a Muslim guy (acted by Vijay raj) and there was a Communist character (Atul kulkarni).

There conversation said same thing what you have mentioned here....

but Nazis was pro-Science. They don't want to return to 7th century. Also as far as I know they didn't believed in afterlife paradise.

Do agree with you mate. Just that i wanted to tell the person who said that there is similarity between Nazis and Hindutva or Zionists, that they have more similarity in terms of brutal acts of Nazis than anyone else in the past and the present. The point I wanted to make was that the way things are going in his country of origin, the inhuman acts that would follow would be nothing compared to the Nazis.

lol The same BJP invited Iranian President Khatami as the chief guest of Republic Day ceremony in the same year Israeli PM Sharon visited India. Indian diplomacy at its best. Only buddy of both Iran and Israel. :)

Iran needs somebody like Khatami, that would solve a lot of problems.

why should they??? :what:

Read the whole conversation. This arab guy was claiming India should stop supporting Israel and start supporting Arabs. We said that we will do so when they start supporting us.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

I think its about time BJP comes to power. Im no Hindu myself, but I am sick of seeing this pathetic Congress Govt stealing the country's money through corruption and leading the country to a path of destruction.

Back
Top Bottom