What's new

Birds Eye View

A No 9 Squadron F-16 laden with bombs blasts off the Sargodha Runway for an anti-terrorist mission.
Can anyone identify the bomb-load on this bird? I don't see any precision guided weaponry (MK-84s, if my eyes serve me right).

Am I the only one who thinksthe eair intake has undergone considerable changes or is it me just drunk?

True I missed the change first time, intakes look more squarer, I also think the the mid section of the fuselag also looks slimmer (reduced dia) as compared to previous planes which look much fatter in appearence.

True I missed the change first time, intakes look more squarer, I also think the the mid section of the fuselag also looks slimmer (reduced dia) as compared to previous planes which look much fatter in appearence.[/QUOTE]

depends from which angle one looks - i doubt if such changes can be made!

Can anyone identify the bomb-load on this bird? I don't see any precision guided weaponry (MK-84s, if my eyes serve me right).

its 500lbs Mk82s....its not fully loaded, sometimes one see them dropping 12 Mk82s...depends on the mission.

True I missed the change first time, intakes look more squarer, I also think the the mid section of the fuselag also looks slimmer (reduced dia) as compared to previous planes which look much fatter in appearence.

It's a serial production machine so some changes are inevitable but I think you are confusing the intake shape since it has a FOD protection cover on it.

Back
Top Bottom