What's new

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Rahul Gandhi ; says lots to learn from him

A always happy face..... i love his smile. :)

s2012040840091.jpg
Zardari :- Why are you sitting on the half of the Chair.
MMS:- Chair par to madam ji hi baithi hai...mai to unke kadmo par hi pada rahta hu.... Aaap aaye is liye chair par betha hu...
Aadhi Raul ke liye hai...

:triniti:He look'pretty happy :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Don't take lesson from a looser .
2) Select good advisers, those who can win elections on their own. Not like Dogvijay Singh, Salman Kurshid -
3)Become competent before asking pm chair, unlike raul.
4) Don't consider country as your jagir. If you are incompetent, just leave politics. Nothing to be ashemed of.
5) Don't go for cheap publicity e.g. sleeping in a villager's hut, photo sessions with villagers. It backfires.
6) Don't promise anyone, when U can not deliver. ( Kalavati episode). It also backfires.
7) DON'T be a MAMA's baby. Grow up.

Please contribute, if you have good advises for Bilawal.
He is young and hope he doesn't end up like raul.

What else did the RSS nikkarwala's teach u at those night classes??....:coffee:

Country comes first....
Country is larger than religion.....
Countrymen of any faith is your brother....not the person of your faith from distant land....
Everyone who post picture of Gandhi follow Gandhi principles....
Do not encourage corrupt politicians.....even if he may flaunt Gandhi in his name....

For the rest ...U take coaching from them......... For this u have to find their address, as I don't go to them.
( ..........Can not teach u everything for Free........... it's called haramkhori in Hindi/Urdu)

Country comes first....
Country is larger than religion.....
Countrymen of any faith is your brother....not the person of your faith from distant land....
Everyone who post picture of Gandhi follow Gandhi principles....
Do not encourage corrupt politicians.....even if he may flaunt Gandhi in his name....

For the rest ...U take coaching from them......... For this u have to find their address, as I don't go to them.
( ..........Can not teach u everything for Free........... it's called haramkhori in Hindi/Urdu)

Oh dont worry, you dont have to take trouble teaching me ...... never expected people who support gandhi's assasination (oh 'your' country needed it very much) to be comfirtable with the word 'GANDHI'.

Oh dont worry, you dont have to take trouble teaching me ...... never expected people who support gandhi's assasination (oh 'your' country needed it very much) to be comfirtable with the word 'GANDHI'.
OK.. won't teach you more and now you can expect what you never expected.
But do U seriously like pseudo Gandhi's as much as MKG?
I and most of us don't like pseudo gandhi.
Also, get over this nikkarwala crap...
Even Anna and all good men who ever talk about country and not the 'Ghandhi parivaar' (sic) - are called 'Nikkarwallas'.
Actually Nikkarwalls word may soon become synonym to the word patriot... courtesy Congress.

I am sure both Mr.Gandhi and Mr.Bilawal will be great leaders of their country in the near future.I wish them the best of luck.

Why only a RSS nikkarwallah can dislike Rahul Gandhi.

Not at all.....anyone (i'm one among them) can dislike rahul (or raul our friend likes to mention) but spreading hatred and propaganda...YES

In my bhaisaheb's rashtrbhasha hindi (my sanskrit's a bit weak).....har din pakathey ho tum log yaar.....fullon gandhi gadhi japthey rehthey ho....
:cheers:

What did terrorist slaves the Gandhians teach you? Sit in front of your enemy and fast and expect the enemy to run away? :lol:

Liberals are funny and so predictable..:rofl:

I am sure both Mr.Gandhi and Mr.Bilawal will be great leaders of their country in the near future.I wish them the best of luck.

Good one! :lol:

OK.. won't teach you more and now you can expect what you never expected.
But do U seriously like pseudo Gandhi's as much as MKG?
I and most of us don't like pseudo gandhi.
Also, get over this nikkarwala crap...
Even Anna and all good men who ever talk about country and not the 'Ghandhi parivaar' (sic) - are called 'Nikkarwallas'.
Actually Nikkarwalls word may soon become synonym to the word patriot... courtesy Congress.

Okay so the word 'nikkarwala' struck the right chord (as i expected) ;) ....but buddy i've spent enough (quality) time in shakhas to know what they teach....its just that you guys need to calm down the rhetoric...the act seems like bunch of loonies whining around for not being in power.
So hope to see some quality posts. :cheers:

Not at all.....anyone (i'm one among them) can dislike rahul (or raul our friend likes to mention) but spreading hatred and propaganda...YES

Whatever it is I can't find anything in Tangent's post that spews hatred and propaganda..its just plain truth. How can one support a PM candidate who can't even have a serious debate in Parliament.
In my bhaisaheb's rashtrbhasha hindi (my sanskrit's a bit weak).....har din pakathey ho tum log yaar.....fullon gandhi gadhi japthey rehthey ho....
:cheers:

My Hindi is worse than your Sanskrit.

Back
Top Bottom