What's new

Bilawal lashes out at 'stone-age' Taliban

Whatever, IK is still far far better than these clowns, talk about the education, health, anti corruption, taxes, women empowerment etc its the same Taliban Khan everytime who's trying to salvage this country on all these fronts. How many schools or collages do we have in PPP's strong hold Larkana or in Sindh as a whole?

One of the key tool to defeat extremism, religious hatred and terrorism is Education, and guess what? Taliban Khan is working day and night to bring world's top 20 universities to a war hit city like Peshawar, get over it.

Think of IK as a complete package, and then compare him with the rest.

Yara IK may be better than NS or PPP , but nobody defines defeatist, surrender and capitulation politics as good as does Imran Khan , and that is the topic of discussion here . You can discuss good works of IK in some other thread :)

@Azlan Haider, what is really shocking for me is a sane and well educated person is buying Bilawal's crap. This is the same clown who was hiding behind illegal wall over public property just to protect his sorry arse and here just a single statement against TTP from this guy and our nation of fools go gaga. Do you even remember that it was his mother who fed talibans over the years? Don't fall for these tried and tested status quo idiots, let them bite the dust for once..

How easily we as a nation change our faith? I mean just like that? Just one statement from a joker and every bad thing this PPP has brought to this country goes done and dusted? How easily people get satisfied from PPP and PML-N is really shocking. Same people don't get satisfied when IK clearly says that he will support Army Operation against TTP if peace talks fails, or when he openly condemns TTP acts..

appreciate the courage ... although they have a safe sanctuary in larkana its karachietes who are at most risk from Taliban .. goons have now surrounded the city 30% of karachi is now taliban teritory whilst bilo's govt is scratching their nuts to figure out what to do next .. kid now know playing politics , hope he doesnt make the silly mistake his mother and g dad made

Yara IK may be better than NS or PPP , but nobody defines defeatist, surrender and capitulation politics as good as does Imran Khan , and that is the topic of discussion here . You can discuss good works of IK in some other thread :)

No my dear, not discussing good works of IK just for that purpose. But when it comes to IK, people concur or smear too early. Its a known fact that no matter what logical argument I will keep putting forward in favor of IK all night long, you will still not become satisfied. But one statement from Bilawal and here we have people calling him a leader.. :lol:

For example ?? listen to his speech and you may know that Bilawal Bhutto roared where self-assured giants dare to tread

roared ? hmmm yeh . he is a juvenile showing boiling blood tendency ;) but he will calm down very soon.

people of karachi are a jazbati lot they bought imran khans bullshit in last elections , next is bilawals turn lets see what he can do

:P neh they had matured enough to get out of bhaya's jazbati drama

people of karachi are a jazbati lot they bought imran khans bullshit in last elections , next is bilawals turn lets see what he can do

Like they always buy Altaf Hussain's filthy crap every time?

Irony is Benazir who is famous as Mother of Pakistani Talibans as she's the one who actually created them, now her son becomes a national hero by just giving handful statements against his half brothers (TTP). Good luck with your new leader @Azlan Haider

@Azlan Haider, what is really shocking for me is a sane and well educated person is buying Bilawal's crap. This is the same clown who was hiding behind illegal wall over public property just to protect his sorry arse and here just a single statement against TTP from this guy and our nation of fools go gaga. Do you even remember that it was his mother who fed talibans over the years? Don't fall for these tried and tested status quo idiots, let them bite the dust for once..

How easily we as a nation change our faith? I mean just like that? Just one statement from a joker and every bad thing this PPP has brought to this country goes done and dusted? How easily people get satisfied from PPP and PML-N is really shocking. Same people don't get satisfied when IK clearly says that he will support Army Operation against TTP if peace talks fails, or when he openly condemns TTP acts..

Brother , His speech was courageous . We must admire anything good (for the country), no matter from whom it comes . There may be hundreds of bad things about PPP , but this one is really good . Sometimes speaking the truth and standing for the nation (even if it is for political purpose) is the biggest service any politician can render to his country . It is a time when the nation is confused , we are being convinced that our army can not eliminate terrorists . We have psychologically lost this war already . Under such circumstances , Bilawal`s speech is something that gives hope . And his courage is admirable . And that is all I have said . And it does not make me a Jiyala @RAMPAGE , I am a ordinary citizen of the state who is deeply concerned about the condition of his country and who is fed up of politicians (NS, IK ,Zardari included) and the system .

Like they always buy Altaf Hussain's filthy crap every time?

Irony is Benazir who is famous as Mother of Pakistani Talibans as she's the one who actually created them, now her son becomes a national hero by just giving handful statements against his half brothers (TTP). Good luck with your new leader @Azlan Haider

Karachietes majority never bought imran khans bullocks nor they will buy bilawal's garbage knowing his deceased mother were deceived by the same extremists monsters , we know the likely outcome we know he belongs in larkana worst case has a back up unlike the rest of karachietes however better off than having imran khans pti we wont mind replacing na 250 and let ppp win it next time i.e : if we survive militancy

I am a ordinary citizen of the state who is deeply concerned about the condition of his country and who is fed up of politicians (NS, IK ,Zardari included) and the system .
What are you planning to do about it ???

:P neh they had matured enough to get out of bhaya's jazbati drama

every word of bhaya jazbati drama "if you would like to call" it is now coming true .. no matter future has in for us , we know its bloody least we will be proud we never surrendered to savages .. unlike the rest of the country

every word of bhaya jazbati drama "if you would like to call" it is now coming true .. no matter future has in for us , we know its bloody least we will be proud we never surrendered to savages .. unlike the rest of the country

good speech. whats next?

Karachi is burning daily . even today 5 killed due to this gangbazi

good speech. whats next?

Karachi is burning daily . even today 5 killed due to this gangbazi

hearing the same garbage from fella PDF'ians most do not under stand a thing and when lack logical answers come up with old routine rhetoric .. good luck with that !

I must admit, these statements blind sided me, he has certainly broken some of my stereotypes, but he did make these statements from behind a bunker so thats still a negative.....

Back
Top Bottom