What's new

Bilal Khar's ex-wife, acid attack victim Fakhra commits suicide

No one can take action against these animals, except for the Supreme Court.
The matter must be taken up and the son must be given 6 months in Jail. That is enough for them, anything else we demand is going to be ridiculous.

Isn't she the same lady on which Oscar winning documentary was made.
It is sad demise rest in peace mam.

No one can take action against these animals, except for the Supreme Court.
The matter must be taken up and the son must be given 6 months in Jail. That is enough for them, anything else we demand is going to be ridiculous.

Just 6 months?????

Justice is a joke in Pakistan, We need a blood revolution and kill few hundred thousands of this kind of bloody politicians, sardars and waderas, bureaucrats, police & military officers and judges. That's the only option to put our country back on track

Couldn't agree more with you. Those of you that are waiting for IK or democracy to change things in Pakistan are dreaming and have a long wait. We need drastic action and certainly these waderas and sardars should be eliminated. This is shameful. Everyone knows the story of how these Khars go around abusing and yet they seem to be able to get away with it.

..............Everyone knows the story of how these Khars go around abusing and yet they seem to be able to get away with it.

It is not just the Khars. The Pakistani elite do what they want, when they want, and how they want, with impunity born of the security of their stranglehold on power.

It is not just the Khars. The Pakistani elite do what they want, when they want, and how they want, with impunity born of the security of their stranglehold on power.

Read carefully I meant the whole lot not just the Khars. We need a bloody revolution.

Sometimes I feel it's time that someone starts doing vigilante justice in Pakistan for such clear cut black and white cases. I don't think he and other people of such cases will be brought to justice because of poor investigation by police and they being influential people e.t.c. So the only way left is to take matter in your own hands and do the same to these people.

Sometimes I feel it's time that someone starts doing vigilante justice in Pakistan for such clear cut black and white cases. I don't think he and other people of such cases will be brought to justice because of poor investigation by police and they being influential people e.t.c. So the only way left is to take matter in your own hands and do the same to these people.

We are going through the dark ages

.................... We need a bloody revolution.

Revolutions are powerful notions, often romanticized to hide their truly awful and bloody nature. It is far better to improve the country incrementally, step by step, rather than a huge upheaval.

Please note I am not denying the need for improvement as you say; it is needed. However, to create upheavals would also give an opportunity to divert the change towards other goals than the ones you and I may have in mind.

I support bloody revolution, a revolution in which every Pakistani no matter what ethnicity he belongs to, no matter what religion he practices, join hands against brutual & corrupt system, against corrupt polititions, against powerful elites, against feudals, against waderas, against exteremists & terrorists & against this corrupt judiciary.

This Tsunami must happen to acheive Jinnah's Pakistan, This spring must come.:pakistan:

this is why no woman/man should escape like this in order to marry some one she/he love, should do this in a more dignified manner, should always consult parents before escaping

Inn lilla hi wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

I hope Bilal Khar does get the right punishment for his cruel act.

Feeling very sorry for this girl after hearing this painful story of her

Back
Top Bottom