What's new

Beyond the Chinese fantasy: Will India Disintegrate?

What rubbish? name any so called dirty work that we did for China.

Let them be, boss.
I think many Indian TV newscasters also work in Bollywood movies, so Indians get confused what exactly they are watching. ;)

Won't happen..India could return the favor in Tibet easily. Anyway why would China want an unnecessary "insurgency" game with India when she can grow really quickly without distractions.Similarly India does not want anything to do with China as that would be a major distraction to her own growth. China and India will leave each other alone for a long time.

Hey, whatever makes you sleep better at night... :whistle:

I think you misunderstood what I actually meant by dirty job. I did not meant in offensive manner. I meant in terms of actual dog fight and getting involved in skirmishes with causalities on both sides.

Ohh please cut the crap. Do you in your right state of mind actually believe that the skirmishes or dog fights as you like to put it on Indian Pakistan border are because of Pakistan doing China's dirty work. Seriously dont waste the bandwidth.
Pakistan and India have their own conflicts as result of which we have fought four wars. Where in the hell did China pop into the equation when you Indians yourself have stated on numerous occasions that China did not help Pakistan in all of these conflicts. I dont understand what you are babbling about. Kindly keep your BR mentality to BR and come with an open mind so that you can see things in reality and not what your media feds you about Pakistan.

Let them be, boss.
I think many Indian TV newscasters also work in Bollywood movies, so Indians get confused what exactly they are watching. ;)

Yaar they are posting BS on a pakistani forum making us look like some sort of a sell out to whom ever can pay and yet they could not come with one dirty work that Pakistan has done for China.How cleverly do they try to paint the disputes between India and Pakistan as Pakistan doing China's dirty work. Serioulsy this kind of Indian mentality makes me sick.

Actually, I disagree withe the original article. It is written by an Indian defence analyst so, naturally, he will present a pro-Indian viewpoint.

He had it absolutely right in the beginning. All of India's neighbors don't like her and are more friendly to China. India needs to do some soul searching to answer that question but, of course, the Indians will live in denial and blame the messenger.

The author completely went off track with his last paragraph. It was a rehash of Indian nationalist propaganda, without much substance or relevance to the issues raised in the article.

There will be no war in the traditional sense, but China will most definitely encourage insurgencies within India to weaken her.

the key point you touched on is indian denial and trust me, you wont find me trying to correct their fantasies, let them live in wonderland :smokin:

China always has Pakistan to do their dirty job. Why to kill their own soldiers when they can arm Pakistan very well against India. Everything from China comes for a price in Pakistan nothing is for free. So they deter the enemy as well as make money out of it.

Else China itself is capable enough to deter all the problems within Pakistan including the aid and packages.

But at the other end Pakistan also does not have multiple options to rely on apart from China....

If your analytical capability enables you to be a RAW agent, India’s security will be more troublesome state than expected…

In 1950s, China was much closer to India than to Pakistan: Pakistan was considered in West camp by China.

Thanks to India’s hostile foreign policy and imperial mentality that have pushed Pakistan and China together to face against a common enemy – India itself.

Now, foolish but free India media appear in a fierce work to further consolidate Sino-Pakistan relationship. How unbelievable is that! :lol:

I think a small war and even war hysteria will help India in long term...
It will make our Army, Navy and Air force more stronger. like the way it happened in 1962..
this kind of media reports are only going to speed up all the defence deals ..
It will only act as a catalyst to buy more and more modern weapons...
Very recently I saw in news that India has very secretly raised one mountain division...

If your analytical capability enables you to be a RAW agent, India’s security will be more troublesome state than expected…

In 1950s, China was much closer to India than to Pakistan: Pakistan was considered in West camp by China.

Thanks to India’s hostile foreign policy and imperial mentality that have pushed Pakistan and China together to face against a common enemy – India itself.

Now, foolish but free India media appear in a fierce work to further consolidate Sino-Pakistan relationship. How unbelievable is that! :lol:

Imperial mentality?...you must be loony..First the Mughals, then the Britishers...

Hostile foreign policy?...

I think the Chinese and Pakistani policies have made certain assumptions about Indian policy...eg..India will disintegrate due to insurgencies...(here's a hint...only things are integrated can disintegrate !)..which hasnt happened.

Back
Top Bottom