What's new

Beyond the Chinese fantasy: Will India Disintegrate?

Maybe the dragon is reminding the elephant not to get too friendly with the eagle.

nicely put :)

as jana said, outside players will determine what damage india can get, and as things are i cannot imagine india being allowed to disintegrate - thats a fantasy, the us and europe will resist it to the max, infact if there was a real threat of india losing too much ground it could get nuclear.

In the battle of Tiger and Dragon over eagle Markhor are planning to take the advantage. But they forgot of their hostility with THE BIG FURRY BEAR, mountain gazelle and eagle himself

The falcon prefers to watch from a distance and let the action play out.

The bear is happy in his cave. Not coming this way.

i cannot imagine india being allowed to disintegrate - thats a fantasy, the us and europe will resist it to the max

Actually, I disagree withe the original article. It is written by an Indian defence analyst so, naturally, he will present a pro-Indian viewpoint.

He had it absolutely right in the beginning. All of India's neighbors don't like her and are more friendly to China. India needs to do some soul searching to answer that question but, of course, the Indians will live in denial and blame the messenger.

The author completely went off track with his last paragraph. It was a rehash of Indian nationalist propaganda, without much substance or relevance to the issues raised in the article.

There will be no war in the traditional sense, but China will most definitely encourage insurgencies within India to weaken her.

The falcon prefers to watch from a distance and let the action play out.

The bear is happy in his cave. Not coming this way.

Ha ha ha good one.....

But bear still remembers marks on her body.... Needs provocation. Any ways this will derail the thread.... so close it

Actually, I disagree withe the original article. It is written by an Indian defence analyst so, naturally, he will present a pro-Indian viewpoint.

He had it absolutely right in the beginning. All of India's neighbors don't like her and are more friendly to China. India needs to do some soul searching to answer that question but, of course, the Indians will live in denial and blame the messenger.

The author completely went off track with his last paragraph. It was a rehash of Indian nationalist propaganda, without much substance or relevance to the issues raised in the article.

There will be no war in the traditional sense, but China will most definitely encourage insurgencies within India to weaken her.

Chinese will never like Indian agents in Tibet and Taiwan also.... so they would not fancy such a thing....

Chinese will never like Indian agents in Tibet and Taiwan also.... so they would not fancy such a thing....

I don't know about Taiwan, but China would be mindful of Indian involvement in Tibet and Xinjiang.

China will not attack India directly and I don’t think there will be any war, because Pakistan is there to serve the purpose. If China & India becomes friends then there will be no need of Pakistan for China.

Now think yourself why last year incursion is popping up in media now? What has gone so special now that GoI decided to bring up issue or it is just media??
Either way India must remain watchful for US sudden love for India if they tend to use Indian government for their own interests otherwise it is ok.

US don't love anybody..... whenever someone think tht His country is being loved by the US or hated by the US..then remember Henry Kissinger's Line.." There are no permenent friends and no permanent enemies in the world arena"

China will not attack India directly and I don’t think there will be any war, because Pakistan is there to serve the purpose. If China & India becomes friends then there will be no need of Pakistan for China.

China always has Pakistan to do their dirty job. Why to kill their own soldiers when they can arm Pakistan very well against India. Everything from China comes for a price in Pakistan nothing is for free. So they deter the enemy as well as make money out of it.

Else China itself is capable enough to deter all the problems within Pakistan including the aid and packages.

But at the other end Pakistan also does not have multiple options to rely on apart from China....

China always has Pakistan to do their dirty job. Why to kill their own soldiers when they can arm Pakistan very well against India. Everything from China comes for a price in Pakistan nothing is for free. So they deter the enemy as well as make money out of it.

Else China itself is capable enough to deter all the problems within Pakistan including the aid and packages.

But at the other end Pakistan also does not have multiple options to rely on apart from China....

What rubbish? name any so called dirty work that we did for China. If equipping our military with modern weapons is a dirty work for you then seeing a mirror wont be a bad option since India is one step head in this field.
Pakistan has its own strategic interests which of course varies from that of India and for various reasons. Are you implying by your stupid post that Pakistan wouldn't being doing so if there was no China?:disagree:
You Indians need some serious growing up to do.

hmmmm so what is going on.

The Indian Airforce has opened an airstrip along Chinese border.

Won't happen..India could return the favor in Tibet easily. Anyway why would China want an unnecessary "insurgency" game with India when she can grow really quickly without distractions.Similarly India does not want anything to do with China as that would be a major distraction to her own growth. China and India will leave each other alone for a long time.

What rubbish? name any so called dirty work that we did for China. If equipping our military with modern weapons is a dirty work for you then seeing a mirror wont be a bad option since India is one step head in this field.
Pakistan has its own strategic interests which of course varies from that of India and for various reasons. Are you implying by your stupid post that Pakistan wouldn't being doing so if there was no China?:disagree:
You Indians need some serious growing up to do.

I think you misunderstood what I actually meant by dirty job. I did not meant in offensive manner. I meant in terms of actual dog fight and getting involved in skirmishes with causalities on both sides.

Chinese do not have fantasy to disintegrate India. Thats only one author to write this and Indian are crazy about this!:what:

Back
Top Bottom