What's new

Berlin school says no to Muslim prayers

I work in Arab Emirates and in the evening I could see buses for the workers parked by the wayside while the drivers(mostly Pakistani Pathans) are offering namaz. I find it absolutely ridiculous as the workers are exhausted from the days work and wants to reach their accomodation as soon as possible but instead they are subjected to this kind of "torture". Note that only Pakistanis are doing this, not any other nationalities. The workers mostly non-muslims bear with them as they don't want to hurt their religious sentiments. I asked my comapny driver who is a Pakistani Punjabi about this and he told me that eventhough salah is essential for the muslims it should not be at the expense of others.

This could be applied to this boy also. he is just an attention seeker and nothing else. Same goes to the the BritishMuslim lady who was dismissed for wearing niqab in kindergarden.
Aishah Azmi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just a few days back me and a Muslim friend of mine went to the manager in our firm to ask for permission, my Muslim friend wanted offer his Namaz during the breaks. The manager said I respect your religious sentiments and all but if I make an exception for you then I will have to make an exception for everybody which I can't.

Same thing happened when he wanted to offer prayers during Ramzan at 7 which was work time he was turned down there also. I don't know it's wrong or right but it's silly both on the part of the company and my friend

The judge seems to be practical. Though praying at specific times is not so sternly imposed upon people in other faiths, if everyone in a school with an international community starts demanding for religious rights then there would be chaos in an educational establishment.

While praying in itself is not wrong and technically the boy wouldn't have done anything wrong if he'd done it in his mind, but to drag a matter to the court definitely means that there is something more to it than to earn the right to pray. Think of it this way; The school would be asked by Jewish students not to allow non-Kosher food in the canteen, observant Christians would object the canteens to serve meat during Easter and Good Friday, Hindus would demand a removal of beef from the canteen menu, Muslims would demand pork to be removed and so forth.

One religious demand met for one person of a religious community would automatically enable the students of other communities to demand a special favour from the establishment for their faith as well and this is not how public places function. This is a school for God's sake, not a praying competition of different faiths. It is sometimes extremely annoying when such children raise hue and cry for gaining possible attention when otherwise they won't be even thinking about praying in their homes or during the entire day.

Now for all those who are claiming that the boy is an attention seeker etc. What proof do you have to support your claim?

Well it a wake up call to all the "open minded" muslims :P who really think that just by being secular they will not be targetted.

The truth is there is no such thing as good/bad you were born in muslim country and are muslim you are gona face discrimination

And muslims have to basically stand together be it Muslims even in India

The easiest way to understand what is going on is by reviewing how the western civilizations treated American Indians Natives , and soon or later all muslims will be faced with similar situation - we are heading in same direction .....

We do need to create a political voice to such curbing of civil liberties (be it schools, sports gatherings , or anything )

Unless of course we understand - that we all in danger of losing our civil liberties

a) First they will be divided as good muslims bad muslims
b) Then when the "bad muslims" will be gone then they will target
civil rights and behavior of individual people
c) Then even the good muslims will be deemed unacceptable
d) Followed by forceful pushing out of Muslims form
homes/neighbourhoods - or form lucrative jobs

Reference: We see this on country wide level in Israel who every one stays quiet
Its proof that yes a whole country can be kicked out of its own country and put in concentration camps for 50-60 years - it can happen - has happened before

**This has been followed up by Mohammad Cartoons to further make fun at muslim
it basically a test by western gov to see how gutless our national gov are after they noticed there was no response - they started to pass laws to abuse muslim citizen's rights , they do it quitely passing laws here and there yet any law muslims pass is put on headlines

e) Delays in financial dealing and refusal to service muslim clients
f) Already there is stress on muslims values in western world
g) This will be followed by concentration camps provided there is no
all out war at that point - although mass migrations are possible

The european colonizers did the same thing to native indians 200+ years ago if you read about native indians how they went from being most populated population to 1%

a) First there were open wars with warrior class in Native Indians
b) Then the natives were divided as trouble makers and good indians
c) Once the warrior class perished - treaties with good native indians
were broken , and forcefully they were removed from provinces
d) They lost rights to do business/ commerce trade
e) When the "good peaceful type" picked up arms they were also
deemed trouble makers
f) As the clans were defeated their elders were forced to sign
documents at gun point to give land to new colonizers
and mainly the natives were pushed out economically form society
Farmlands were seized by force etc and Indian culture was curbed
g) Obviously the small pox was intentionally spread also in Native
communities to dwindle their numbers ( modern day equivlant of
chemical/bio weapon) - swine flu ? No one in Asia has the vacine
get it

You could argue that I am making parallels to two different scenarios but from my stand point I see a similar pattern emerging , and the civil liberties will only going to get more curbed - this is a begining.

When people's civil liberties will be grossly violated they will turn to more extremism which will start a chain reaction - towards a more global conflict

Is it a coincidence that European Union has started to target muslim core values?
This is how Europeans behave always they get paranoid and they build fences that is what they are good at building fences

You be the judge - I just sit and read books and compare you can learn so much from history books too bad we don't get to teach/study history in our schools

Muslim civil liberties are being targeted all around

You go sports gathering you see cases of muslim girl want to play soccer can't play as she is not allowd to wear bandana (yet seikhs can play with turbans)

You see discrimination on women going to universities with headscarves

You see cases of muslims men not allowed to join army with beard

You see cases where men were praying and were detained by police

You see cases of muslim women/families stoped and harassed at airports not allowed to travel unless they go thru scanners

Try being a muslim and do business see how many forms and hassels you have to go thru .. did I mentioned try travelling

The story of this kid is no different I stand behind the kid his choice to pray all schools have prayer rooms -

This abuse we see will only escalate untill things are addressed at national level/continental levels.

Germany like to take the lead in Europe since it has a sense of shame and guilt of losing WW2 and also guilt of being a country associated with genocide , so it tries to pass these laws so that it can appeal to to european counterparts that its very european -

They have been known to be the most gross denail of liberties just look up cases of abuse of Africans in Germany

I say - burn all the bmw send a message to germany

We really need a united front colation of muslim gov OIC etc - otherwise things will continue to get worse for Muslims

Last edited:
If kids can say their Muslim prayers in my school, then i should be allowed to go to school naked :)

I work in Arab Emirates and in the evening I could see buses for the workers parked by the wayside while the drivers(mostly Pakistani Pathans) are offering namaz. I find it absolutely ridiculous as the workers are exhausted from the days work and wants to reach their accomodation as soon as possible but instead they are subjected to this kind of "torture". Note that only Pakistanis are doing this, not any other nationalities. The workers mostly non-muslims bear with them as they don't want to hurt their religious sentiments. I asked my comapny driver who is a Pakistani Punjabi about this and he told me that eventhough salah is essential for the muslims it should not be at the expense of others.

This could be applied to this boy also. he is just an attention seeker and nothing else. Same goes to the the BritishMuslim lady who was dismissed for wearing niqab in kindergarden.
Which Arab Emirates do you live in? Call the police and fine them. I've lived in the UAE all my life, an I'm pretty sure everyone does that now and then, but the cars are usually parked strategically without blocking anyone. If not, call the cops.

Redicilous decision by the Germans. They are making the lives of Muslims tougher by imposing more n more restrictions so they cannot practice their religion well. We hear more restrictions on Muslims day by day - in the name of Freedom. What kind of freedom is that where you are stopping somebody to pray in the school?

Thank God its not such a case in UK and i was free to offer my prayers in my teacher's class room. That too with Jamat (congregation) of 50 students or so

Last edited:
Redicilous decision by the Germans. They are making the lives of imposing restrictions on Muslims so they cannot practice their religion well. We hear more restrictions on Muslims day by day - in the name of Freedom. What kind of freedom is that where you are stopping somebody to pray in the school?

Thank God its not such a case in UK and i was free to offer my prayers in my teacher's class room. That too with Jamat (congregation) of 50 students or so
Great observation - Freedom means oppression of Muslims.

Secularism is the separation of state and religion. What someone believes, that's personal.

You ......... where the hell you lived in UAE,,,,,,It all happens in UAE and Saudi arabia.....You can offer prayers wherever...

What is so redicilous in it? - Its an Islamic country. Almost all of them are Muslims. We are obliged to pray 5 times a day. I am yet to see any Muslim who is having problems if other Muslim is offering prayers. No matter what happens they have patience to wait if the driver is praying and if they don't accompany him - at least they remain silent. Now i have another question for you. If the driver does not stop to offer his prayers - where does his freedom goes? - he is free to do anything right? - if the driver wants to pray nobody can stop him first of all. If somebody has a problem then don't travel in that bus. Nobody is forcing you to travel in that bus if you have a problem next time ask him if he stops in the middle for prayers. If still don't get anybody who does not stop in the way. Go for a private taxi.

Everybody has a freedom of activities right? - why force driver to stop praying in a Islamic country?. btw i am yet to see anybody who ever objected if somebody is praying regardless of any emergency other person got and i have witnessed a driver stopping a bus near the Mosque in Saudi Arabia and asked everybody for 10-15 minutes break as it was a long journey and i can assure you all 100% peoples accompanied him in the prayer. Just want to say nobody when you are praying in an Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia

if you dont like it you can leave an Islamic country UAE.. it happens every where
Go back to India.
Or go to europe.
no body forcing you to live there with muslims who's prayers irritate you..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom