What's new

Berlin school says no to Muslim prayers

if you dont like it you can leave an Islamic country UAE.. it happens every where
Go back to India.
Or go to europe.
no body forcing you to live there with muslims who's prayers irritate you..

Beautiful answer :smitten:

Just like i say about Muslims. If they don't like France's decision of banning Hijab - Go back to their respective countries

If Non-Muslims does not like Muslim drivers to stop busses for prayers. Do not travel in the bus. If you don't like the rules of Islamic Country - Leave the country

Don't be racist by saying "Freedom of activities" for Europe and other way round for Muslim nations.

Judge Equally

If kids can say their Muslim prayers in my school, then i should be allowed to go to school naked :)

How about europe also ban Marry's scarfs

See Europe has no problem with its own image - of Marry wearing a head scarf but it paind them so much about freedom when Muslim women practice their faith

mary_magdalene-2.jpg

mary-magdalene.jpg

motherofgod.jpg

110777_512x288_generated.jpg

But obviously its painful to women's freedom when Muslim women wears a scarf

;)

I don't see why European countries have such issue with Muslim women's other then they are not christians - they want to preserve their faith like Nuns or any normal women -

As for you going naked - in school that is a decipline issue, but if you wanted to take break to smoke or pray to your faith its completely acceptable -

Pray is top priority (Hindu/Christian/Musim/Jewish) -
Uniform (is a dicipline issue)

After WW2 - Europe and West fadded away from faith and people did not care that much about faith and teaching

Most practicing Christians women are still very conservative

Ameish girl - society that do not follow modern rules
AmishGirl3.jpg

You see Amesih christian followers they reject the modern societies lures - and they like a old fashioned system

SO DID MUSLIMS INTRODUCE SOMETHING NEW that was not there before ? No ...

Pious nature of dressing and modesty were also virtues of christianity most women dressed modestly all over the globe things changed after WW2 ...

nuns_story.jpg

Head gear and modest dressing were part of women's normal dress code

Muslims are not being accepted becasue they have a different faith - that is all there is to it - nothing more nothing less....

If we still had a united empire as was case pre world war no one would dare pass any laws or cartoons on Muslim's values

Last edited:
All rules are for Muslims only Azad. Don't worry - they can't ban Nuns wearing Scarfs in Churches. Thats a free country afterall. Only Muslim womens are not allowed to wear Scrafs. Even the Sikhs are allowed to wear Turbons. I don't really understand the reason why they allowed Sikhs for wearing Turbon and Muslims for not wearing scarf despite their wishes? Both wanted to wear in the end. Both wish to wear scarf and turbons by their own will. Nobody is forcing them. It should their own choice in end - nobody should force them to wear or not wear

If kids can say their Muslim prayers in my school, then i should be allowed to go to school naked :)

The logic of a philistine.

A Muslim offering prayer during his / her brake, a task that doesn't take more than 5 minutes and doesn't affect anyone, is not against the fundamentals of any one group (other than anti-Islamists) and cannot be compared with public nudity; an act that is against what MOST people stand for.

Worshiping the creator IS a fundamental part of this individuals life - is walking around naked fundamental to you?

I've heard allot about intolerance amongst the Muslims - yet quite frankly it's quite blatent in the west too.

Anyway - alhomdillah here in the UK we can pray when we want, and I am very much grateful for that; tolerance it's what puts the great in Great Britain (for me) - The Non-Muslims are just curious and often wish to find out about Islam after watching Muslims praying.

Last edited:
The worship of God at prescribed times is a part of our faith, and NOBODY will take this away from us:

PS - Jesus (peace be upon him) and other prophets in the Bible prayed like this too:

“And he (Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed…”-(MATTHEW 26:39).

“And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship…”-(JOSHUA 5:14).

“And he (Elijah) cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees.”-(1 KINGS 18:42).

“And they (Moses and Aaron) fell upon their faces…”-(NUMBERS 20:6).

“And Abraham fell on his face…”-(GENESIS 17:3).

Last edited by a moderator:
All rules are for Muslims only Azad. Don't worry - they can't ban Nuns wearing Scarfs in Churches. Thats a free country afterall. Only Muslim womens are not allowed to wear Scrafs. Even the Sikhs are allowed to wear Turbons. I don't really understand the reason why they allowed Sikhs for wearing Turbon and Muslims for not wearing scarf despite their wishes? Both wanted to wear in the end. Both wish to wear scarf and turbons by their own will. Nobody is forcing them. It should their own choice in end - nobody should force them to wear or not wear

Well I know double standards, I saw it frist hand , on soccer league , a team had a muslim girl her teammates asked why she can't play
the league stated that althou FIFA has allowed the scarf but the country's federation thinks its UNSAFE for player safety lol

I know many soccer plaers (Seikhs that play soccer with bandana and turbon on head)

And I personally never seen his bandana to be cause of health scare -

On one side west says to Muslim girls play sports but before you do give up your religion otherwise you will never play it on professional level why does it hurt so much to see a successful Muslim girl ?

These rules are just to discourage nations like iran and other muslim countries who recently started to allow women to play sports

They don't want Muslim girls to play sports to show that yes its possible to practice religion and also have active sports lives -

Iran-Malavan-Women-Soccer-Team1.jpg

These are just personal first hand examples I saw - of discriminations on recreational sportes level god knows what else is being done on different areas -

I personally think that muslim girls should get special attires to help them in sports in such cases but to outright ban girls from sports and education is nonesense

I think it was wrong to "punish" him cause he prayed. how ever i do agree school isn't for praying thats what chruchs and mosques are for.

Schools are there for education but every student is allowed to have a break anytime he/she wishes (washroom break/ prayer break/ personal leave for 5 min )

All universities have such facilities

Telling students to forget about their faith , school has no right to tell anyone how they should practice their faith - they are there to teach math , science humanities and other subjects

The whole idea of banning the head scrafs and muslim faith from schools and universities is to convey a message that Muslims are backward - becasue if you see any muslim in public in universities and other places it pisses off europeans because they just don't like Muslims - so they are brining in the laws so they can openly say if you wear headscarf or have beard you are backward -

They can't label Muslims as backward - if Muslim girls are working in public places and going universities holding top lecturer positions and Muslim men with beards working in public office and visibling being part of constructive society

So they need these ruling

Like I said Europeans like to build "FENCES" they feel secure when they buid fences they like to speculate and demonize and they are judgemental these are the biggest assets europeans have -

But if you happen to be a Seikh its completely ok -

Hijab a safety risk, Que. taekwondo team told

Updated Sun. Apr. 15 2007 8:01 PM ET
CTV.ca News Staff

A Quebec taekwondo team consisting mainly of Muslim girls withdrew from a tournament after they were barred from taking part while wearing their hijabs.

"I feel very sad because we practised so hard," 11-year-old Bissan Mansour, who wears a hijab, told The Canadian Press on Sunday. "We pulled out for a useless reason."

hijab10p.jpg

Reference: http://solidarityacrossborders.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

Last edited:
Schools are there for education but every student is allowed to have a break anytime he/she wishes (washroom break/ prayer break/ personal leave for 5 min )

All universities have such facilities

Telling students to forget about their faith , school has no right to tell anyone how they should practice their faith - they are there to teach math , science humanities and other subjects

The whole idea of banning the head scrafs and muslim faith from schools and universities is to convey a message that Muslims are backward - becasue if you see any muslim in public in universities and other places it pisses off europeans because they just don't like Muslims - so they are brining in the laws so they can openly say if you wear headscarf or have beard you are backward -

They can't label Muslims as backward - if Muslim girls are working in public places and going universities holding top lecturer positions and Muslim men with beards working in public office and visibling being part of constructive society

So they need these ruling

Like I said Europeans like to build "FENCES" they feel secure when they buid fences they like to speculate and demonize and they are judgemental these are the biggest assets europeans have -

But if you happen to be a Seikh its completely ok -

Hijab a safety risk, Que. taekwondo team told

Updated Sun. Apr. 15 2007 8:01 PM ET
CTV.ca News Staff

A Quebec taekwondo team consisting mainly of Muslim girls withdrew from a tournament after they were barred from taking part while wearing their hijabs.

"I feel very sad because we practised so hard," 11-year-old Bissan Mansour, who wears a hijab, told The Canadian Press on Sunday. "We pulled out for a useless reason."

Reference: Solidarité sans frontières: April 2007

Bathroom break is important. and personl break ? wtf is that ? i never had one of thoese :hitwall: . and like i said about prayer break it should be kept out site of school unless if you realy wanna push it then you can pray at lunch time.

As for rest of your post i have never herad of anyone being thrown out of school cuase they have a beared and the scarf thing well i dissagree with the GOVT on that People should be aloud to wear what ever they want too and i am glad thats in the uk the govt hasn't banned the scarf. Remember i don't speak for the whole europe =P.

What is so redicilous in it? - Its an Islamic country. Almost all of them are Muslims. We are obliged to pray 5 times a day. I am yet to see any Muslim who is having problems if other Muslim is offering prayers. No matter what happens they have patience to wait if the driver is praying and if they don't accompany him - at least they remain silent. Now i have another question for you. If the driver does not stop to offer his prayers - where does his freedom goes? - he is free to do anything right? - if the driver wants to pray nobody can stop him first of all. If somebody has a problem then don't travel in that bus. Nobody is forcing you to travel in that bus if you have a problem next time ask him if he stops in the middle for prayers. If still don't get anybody who does not stop in the way. Go for a private taxi.

Everybody has a freedom of activities right? - why force driver to stop praying in a Islamic country?. btw i am yet to see anybody who ever objected if somebody is praying regardless of any emergency other person got and i have witnessed a driver stopping a bus near the Mosque in Saudi Arabia and asked everybody for 10-15 minutes break as it was a long journey and i can assure you all 100% peoples accompanied him in the prayer. Just want to say nobody when you are praying in an Islamic country such as Saudi Arabia

First of all Iam sorry if I hurt your religious beliefs.
But pls answer my question?
Does in Islam Duty comes before religion or other way around?

Iam speaking about the drivers of company buses for workers. The workers have no other choice but to travel in it. These people work from early morning to late in the afternoon under hot sun for a few hundred dirhams. The only thing that need in evening is a safe ride home to their accomodations as soon as possible. Does it become the duty of the driver to do that no matter he is working in a Islamic country or not and the passengers are muslims or not.

You gave me on instance of an event is KSA. Let me put you in this way,would you react the sameway if you are in a aircraft and the pilot and the copilot (who happens to be devot muslims), put the aircraft in auto pilot, came out of the cockpit and offered namas in the passenger cabin while there is a thunderstorm outside. After all everybody has the freedom of activities-Right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom