What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

Yes.. It takes 7-8 hours to get us married..

But I wont trade it for anything else. This is what makes us different. Same should be the case with Christian/Muslim/Sikhs.. Everyone loves his/her traditions and India allows them to practise these.

Thats fine. Everybody has their preferences.

Are these Muslims embarrassed by some parts of Islam or they are too much interested in Kuffar Culture and Practices?

Muslims say that it is haram in Islam and such persons are Munafiq as Kuffar culture dilutes their devotion from Sunnah and Allah.

@Zarvan

Can you let us know what is the punishment in Islam for sucking upto Kuffar Practices?

Mentioned in Hadith: 'The person who would resemble to (non-Muslim) the nation … He is one of them' … That is proved by Hadith … The words and actions of unbelievers … Clothes & festivals … And in worship to resemble to them … For us it is neither prescribed and nor set … It is expressly forbidden … Those do this … The threat of harsh punishment in Shariah for them ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is Islamic,how come they are allowing their women to wear Mangalsutra?

In Islam there are instructions....
Islam don't force anything....
Anyone can wear what they want..and manglsutar...no problem with anything which is in Islamic Dress standards....

Yaar think about the people who are dependent on Hindu marriages. I know how many people earn their livelihood because of it. Learned it when I organized my sister's wedding.

:D

Mentioned in Hadith: 'The person who would resemble to (non-Muslim) the nation … He is one of them' … That is proved by Hadith … The words and actions of unbelievers … Clothes & festivals … And in worship to resemble to them … For us it is neither prescribed and nor set … It is expressly forbidden … Those do this … The threat of harsh punishment in Shariah for them ..

Thanks for the correct view.

What about these people? What is the punishment under Sharia for them?

You seems to be a dumba$$ ,When do this Mangalsutra (Haar in urdu) or Chooda (Choorian in urdu) makes anyone hindu or muslim? Don't be such a ignorant idiot.

No. There is nothing like that.

OTOH, Christians are actually embarrassed by their retarded faith. People in the west use bible mainly as a toilet paper and no one gives a sh!t.

Do I even need to talk about how "Christian" western culture,specially youth, really is? :rofl:
@Zarvan still waiting for your views.

In Islam there are instructions....Islam don't force anything....
Anyone can wear what they want..and manglsutar...no problem with anything which is in Islamic Dress standards....
I hope you agree with ladies wearing it. It isn't a big deal, is it ?

This is not surprising at all.

There are so many Muslim girls (and even Christian girls) I know dress up like Hindu girls, trust me, it's so plain difficult to tell that they are not Hindu.

I know ... But bad doings by Indian Muslim girls ... We are trying to remove Hindu tradition from our society ..

How can you be so sure that Munafiqs are not present among Muslims?

Christianity = Islam =/= Hindu

i can't understand your point...:unsure:
well avoid religious discussion..and also avoid replying such offense...:cheers:

Like I said you are a dumba$$ without knowing any religion you guys starts speculating things about it , Mangalsutra or watever may have precious value in hindu religion but it is just like a jewellery among muslims.

However ... It shouldn't be happened in Muslim girls ...

@Federer See buddy, I don't want to get into any religious discussion.

Islam is a complete system Deen. You cannot add or separate anything in Islam as you want.

I respect Islam and people who love peace

Do you also respect people who follow the wrong way of Islam and accuse the True Muslims of being Violent and anti-peace?

You are disrespecting Islam.

For me, Indian Muslims are great people. I respect them.

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis were also Indian Muslims prior to 1947!

A Mangalsutra means a Hindu symbol after particular chants are made, a fixed ritual is made. It isn't just a locket after then.

So an Indian Muslim woman if wear something that looks like Mangalsutra, doesn't mean its Mangalsutra. Its just a Locket. Just a fashion symbol.

And if you have problem with Hindu traditions in your country, you are more than welcome to take care of it, just don't impose and tell Indian Muslims what they should or shouldn't do.

Otherwise what's the difference between you and Taliban. According to them, you all may lie in non-Muslim section.

Oye, Mast raho.

Let ppl wear what they want so long as it is in the bounds of decency.

Wearing Jeans does not make a someone a Cowboy.

Don't take life so seriously, loosen up & focus on the essentials only.

Have faith in your self, your religion & your upbringing.

i can't understand your point...:unsure:
well avoid religious discussion..and also avoid replying such offense...:cheers:

I said that I am neither a Muslim nor Christian in reply to AuZ's post.

You may dislike Islam and pretend that you are a pious Muslim. Isn't that a Munafiq?

Back
Top Bottom