What's new

Being Pakistani and atheist a dangerous combo, but some ready to brave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir I ask you to read your books First than come here and talk you are sending me videos which some your Pandits tell you read your books yourself

Now you are behavving very immatrely . you dont have any claim or knowledge to substantiate what you wrote that this is not there in hinduism. I am showing you proof that it is there in the Gita and the verses . it is discussed in chapter 2 . right from what the soul is to what is dharma.
It is very complex and difficult for monothists to understand. monothests dont have any philosophy or debate. they are given a rule book and are told this - right, that wrong. thats all.

So unless you back up your claim I will understand that you have lost this argument and cannot respond intelligently.

Now you are behavving very immatrely . you dont have any claim or knowledge to substantiate what you wrote that this is not there in hinduism. I am showing you proof that it is there in the Gita and the verses . it is discussed in chapter 2 . right from what the soul is to what is dharma.
It is very complex and difficult for monothists to understand. monothests dont have any philosophy or debate. they are given a rule book and are told this - right, that wrong. thats all.

So unless you back up your claim I will understand that you have lost this argument and cannot respond intelligently.

you are talking to a ZAID HAMID fan..... what else wud u expect

@zarvaan, this philosophy is clearly stated in upanishada and krishnajajurveda so plz stop illogical arguement.

@zarvan i will take ur post as an entertainment. i can post the slokas but u dont worth it.

@zarvaan, this philosophy is clearly stated in upanishada and krishnajajurveda so plz stop illogical arguement.
sir,don't feed troll . @zarvaan never read gita .without KARMA no hinduism,no budhism and no jainism.karma is base of every dharmic religion.

@zarvan i will take ur post as an entertainment. i can post the slokas but u dont worth it.
Yes because they don't exist Sir Their is no concept their is only concept one life after this life and this is just like in Islam but not consistent life going in the world

Mr.Zarvan, how old r u? bcz ur posts dont seem to me mature enough. What makes u think u understand hindu philosophy where scholars r researching on this vast complex topic for the last 5000years?

Yes because they don't exist Sir Their is no concept their is only concept one life after this life and this is just like in Islam but not consistent life going in the world
karma, dharma, samsara, moksha is center of every dharmic religion read this wiki link http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_religions
Sometimes summarised as Dharmic religions or dharmic traditions (though subtleties in the meaning of Dharma or dhamma differs according to the religion), Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism share certain key concepts, which are interpreted differently by different groups and individuals.[10][11][12]

Common traits can also be observed in both the ritual and the literary sphere. For example, the head-anointing ritual of abhiseka is of importance in three of these distinct traditions, excluding Sikhism (in Buddhism it is found within Vajrayana). Other noteworthy rituals are the cremation of the dead, the wearing of vermilion on the head by married women, and various marital rituals. In literature, many classical narratives and purana have Hindu, Buddhist or Jain versions.[13] All four traditions have notions of karma, dharma, samsara, moksha and various forms of Yoga. Of course, these terms may be perceived differently by different religions. For instance, for a Hindu, dharma is his duty. For a Jain, dharma is righteousness, his conduct. For a Buddhist, dharma is usually taken to be the Buddha's teachings. Similarly, for a Hindu, yoga is the cessation of all thoughts/activities of the mind.[14] For Jains, Yoga is the sum of all physical, verbal and mental activities.

Rama is a heroic figure in all of these religions. In Hinduism he is the God-incarnate in the form of a princely king; in Buddhism, he is a Bodhisattva-incarnate; in Jainism, he is the perfect human being. Among the Buddhist Ramayanas are: Vessantarajataka,[15] Reamker, Ramakien, Phra Lak Phra Lam, Hikayat Seri Rama etc. There also exists the Khamti Ramayana among the Khamti tribe of Asom wherein Rama is an Avatar of a Bodhisattva who incarnates to punish the demon king Ravana (B.Datta 1993). The Tai Ramayana is another book retelling the divine story in Asom.
[

wow.. that's pretty shameless. If you are so patriotic to Pakistan, why not come back and help it stand up instead of waiting for some one to do the job? your hypocrisy is so extreme it looks comical.I wish you and your family a future under Taliban. enjoy

Typical Bharti troller. I wish you a happy Maoist India as well, Cheers.

Yea okay, if you really loved Pakistan you would go back to help stabilize it and stop being hypocritical by rejecting western ideals and living there.

I never rejected 'western ideals' :lol:
Looks like I hurt your sentiments, Atheist boy :disagree:

Your loyalties only lie to your selfish existence and nothing more

Everyone is selfish, welcome to the real world kiddo :coffee:
Never the less, I'm guessing your another ****-hurt Atheist.
I'm looking at you peeps with an eye of cautiousness, nothing more.

Enjoy your rights and do whatever you want, but bother not messing with Pakistan's (a Muslim country) existence :wave:

Enjoy your rights and do whatever you want, but bother not messing with Pakistan's (a Muslim country) existence :wave:

You are diverting the whole topic here. You seriously need to revisit the history of Pakistan. Just go to Google and search about the first Law minister of Pakistan, First foreign minister of Pakistan, first government of Pakistan under the rule of Quaid-e-Azam and you will realize Pakistan was not made for Muslims only. If that was the case there would be no white colour in Pakistan's flag, Just read the Non-Muslim Pakistanis who were standing besides Quaid-e-Azam during the freedom struggle. Quaid-e-Azam himself belonged to a sect that is regarded as non-Muslim by many scholars of today's Pakistan.

Now please get back to topic and do not insult other members by using inappropriate language

Typical Bharti troller. I wish you a happy Maoist India as well, Cheers.

I never rejected 'western ideals' :lol:
Looks like I hurt your sentiments, Atheist boy :disagree:

Everyone is selfish, welcome to the real world kiddo :coffee:
Never the less, I'm guessing your another ****-hurt Atheist.
I'm looking at you peeps with an eye of cautiousness, nothing more.

Why dont you go live in the Muslim country? You are living in a secular state and enjoying the benefits, while for some sick twisted reason advocating your countrymen to continue being a Islamic theocracy.

Atheist is the one who searched very hard for god and found none ..religious is one who accepted everything without questioning and searched for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom