What's new

Beijing restaurant’s xenophobic sign ignites online fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the owner is not stupid as you guys are saying, in fact he is a very excellent marketer.
:tup:
He is just thinking of attracting local people who dislike japanese, vietnamese and philippines.
:pop:
Regardless of what his intention, I may see the issue not critical if he did not write "dogs" in the sign.

Comparing Vietnamese with animals is an insult!

Maybe the owner is an active member of this forum. I understand him well why he would reject the Viets...

Chinese love dogs but don't like to have them around when eating out...

Any evidence for what you said: "your govt organize anti-China demonstrations again and again!"?
That´s clearly BS!

The demonstrations last year were arisen after your provocations in the SC sea. The peaceful protests were strictly permitted in scope and time by the government. The VN government did not inititiate these protests, we are not China.

Where did you see China´s flag burnt? any picture?
Where did you see any riots against China or citizens?

do you have right to hold a demonstration in vietnam if not covert supported by your govt? haha ,everybody knows the answer.

Regardless of what his intention, I may see the issue not critical if he did not write "dogs" in the sign.

Now, I am not saying he did a nice thing. Even if he didn't compare Vietnamese or any other people to animals, it's not a nice thing to ban certain people from your shop.

I even bet that no Vietnamese/Japanese/Philippines has ever gone to his restaurant anyways.

I am just saying it's only a smart advertisement.

I congratulate the owner. He is showing his patriotism. I say kick all Japs, Viets, Pinoys and whites out of China.
China belongs to Chinese people, not foreign trash.
I appreciate your honesty, sir. I always advocate racists to be proud of what they are and of their beliefs. Never hide yourself behind some political correctness shield. Never back down. You should be polite in language, but never compromise in the substance of what you may say.

do you have right to hold a demonstration in vietnam if not covert supported by your govt? haha ,everybody knows the answer.
I don´t live in Vietnam. But as far as I know, any protest or demonstration is of course subject of approval of local or central government. Yes if approved, people can stage protests, such as ones against China.

Now, I am not saying he did a nice thing. Even if he didn't compare Vietnamese or any other people to animals, it's not a nice thing to ban certain people from your shop.

I even bet that no Vietnamese/Japanese/Philippines has ever gone to his restaurant anyways.

True. The economics of racial discrimination plays in his favor here as the potential non-Chinese patrons are probably too low to have significant effects on his profit margins, positively or negatively.

I congratulate the owner. He is showing his patriotism. I say kick all Japs, Viets, Pinoys and whites out of China.
China belongs to Chinese people, not foreign trash.
And white countries such as Europe and Australia can kick Chinese out of their soil in return?

Kệ nó. What is preventing the Viets from insulting in return? Nothing. What can be gained by such exchanges? Nothing. Even a suggestion of a boycott is meaningless because most Chinese are either of the same mind or too apathetic of his beliefs to care anyway, so the vast majority of his profits will come from Chinese of either type. Let the insult go.

I see that stupid actions, nothing more.
I don´t live in Vietnam. But as far as I know, any protest or demonstration is of course subject of approval of local or central government. Yes if approved, people can stage protests, such as ones against China.
The government did not want any protest or demonstration in this time or near future, but they will allow it if that is necessary. Vietnam people has right to do that.

I think the owner is not stupid as you guys are saying, in fact he is a very excellent marketer.
:tup:
He is just thinking of attracting local people who dislike japanese, vietnamese and philippines.
:pop:
It means he knows his market, correct?

So we have a racist restaurant owner among the billion of Chinese in mainland China.

But looking at the comments in the article, somehow that particular person is not to be blame, but the Chinese government is at fault. So the Chinese government is suppose to be responsibility for the view of a single Chinese? Do this people hold the same standard when it comes to all other countries?

China detractor is up to their usual trick again, propaganda brainwashing, brainwashing....

Use any opportunities to sling mud, and some of them would stick to the feeble minded masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom