What's new

Beijing reaches out to Delhi to safeguard its interests

indeed i agree with you General sir, and thanks for giving them a shut up call..
i find you have enough knowledge, do you believe that without Pakistan's consent any alliance can bring peace to afghanistan ?? i mean its certainly not that pakistan control talibs.. if one think so , they must think again..
but yeah Pakistan has a heavy influence in afghanistan.

i always see we have some common interests in some issues , just need to combine them :)

Agreed...to be honest South Asia is just a new born with a histroy of less than 100 years....There will be a time when we are smart enough to fight with each other but we do trade and bussiness with each other too...:)

indeed i agree with you General sir, and thanks for giving them a shut up call..
i find you have enough knowledge, do you believe that without Pakistan's consent any alliance can bring peace to afghanistan ?? i mean its certainly not that pakistan control talibs.. if one think so , they must think again..

Peace in Afghanistan would be in favor of Pakistan as well. The more problems Pakistan try to create in Afghanistan the more it will have to suffer. Also. just think about it how many players are you going to play games against? and this time around you do not even have American resources.

But whatever Pakistan does in Afghanistan is for them to decide and others anyways will work to protect people and their interests in AFG...

@mian...Relax....If any one even think of by passing Pakistan and getting an upperhand in Afganistan, that means that nation really does not understand the situation in Afganistan.....The bottomline is that Pakistan is the one and only one nation that can change the direction how Afganistan should be, till the point Afganistan becomes successful and peaceful for 50 years to become self sustained nation...Till that point...Pakistan is the only nation that can play its cards...And after Pakistan, if really anyone can play a spoiler is RUSSIA and Iran combination....Apart from that rest of the nation are just 12th players...They need either Pakistan or Russia/Iran combo to have a say in Afganistan....

I feel that China's initiative is not against Pakistan...Rather China is trying to be alligned with the nation who have invested in Afganistan and planning to statergize to secure its intrests....You know ....If Pakistan want and play its cards properly, then Pakistan can negotiate with Taliban and allow China,Russia,India and Iran to do bussiness and in return demand the suitable demand which is benefitial to people of Pakistan....

So my suggestion is be smart and convert your problem to your oppertunity....World power need to do bussiness and Pakistan need money to develop...So just bargain the security guarantee to those trading nation with required money and enjoy the fruit of your geographical location....

i do not agree to fight , :Donly partners

I loved your attitude...But i fear you may not be the proper reflection of perception of people of BD...Anyway leave it..Thanks for your nice comment....

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha General sir, with respect , the other day i was watching a news clip on your ndtv, topic was , nepal is going out of indian hands and is becoming a control room for ISI, they also said , that srilanka has stopped buying ammunition from indian and is trading with Pakistan, which has become its biggest arms supplier, they said ISI is infiltrating from bangladesh border. they also discuss Maldives that after president nasheed, new govt is moving away from india... your experts also blamed ISI for that.
i believe if not 100% there got to be at least 40% truth behind that they said.
so is what i believe, that there is something fishy. i just cant understand why do you have around 20 council offices from jalalabad to toorhum ? so india have such a crowd who are applying for visa that 1-2 council offices cant deal with it ??
General, i am afraid but we are very much worried.

@mian...Relax....If any one even think of by passing Pakistan and getting an upperhand in Afganistan, that means that nation really does not understand the situation in Afganistan.....The bottomline is that Pakistan is the one and only one nation that can change the direction how Afganistan should be, till the point Afganistan becomes successful and peaceful for 50 years to become self sustained nation...Till that point...Pakistan is the only nation that can play its cards...And after Pakistan, if really anyone can play a spoiler is RUSSIA and Iran combination....Apart from that rest of the nation are just 12th players...They need either Pakistan or Russia/Iran combo to have a say in Afganistan....

I feel that China's initiative is not against Pakistan...Rather China is trying to be alligned with the nation who have invested in Afganistan and planning to statergize to secure its intrests....You know ....If Pakistan want and play its cards properly, then Pakistan can negotiate with Taliban and allow China,Russia,India and Iran to do bussiness and in return demand the suitable demand which is benefitial to people of Pakistan....

So my suggestion is be smart and convert your problem to your oppertunity....World power need to do bussiness and Pakistan need money to develop...So just bargain the security guarantee to those trading nation with required money and enjoy the fruit of your geographical location....

I loved your attitude...But i fear you may not be the proper reflection of perception of people of BD...Anyway leave it..Thanks for your nice comment....
i am the proper reflection of perception of BD people, i suppose you met jamati in pdf :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i am the proper reflection of perception of BD people, i suppose you met jamati in pdf :P

we know yaar.....apart from jamatis, razakaars and some exceptions not all BDians are anti-India...I mean they are neutral..they may not with us but surely not against us!!

we know yaar.....apart from jamatis, razakaars and some exceptions not all BDians are anti-India...I mean they are neutral..they may not with us but surely not against us!!

we have some problem with India including me on some issues like water and border but it does not mean we can not solve this,
we all parties need to make the relation win-win situation.
Bangladesh favors both Russia and China and they are our economic and military ally, i want to see same thing through out the region. :)

I see you're @ss kissing up to the Indians now. You're an Indian apologist advocating China build ties with India, that makes you an Indian lover. From now on I will call you Chindian. You also advocate China expand economic ties with India disrespect to southern Tibet. Sad how you have become a tool of India and selling out your country's interest to foreigners.
How much did they pay you?
WoW. Seriously dude ?

If he talks about national interest, you call him these names. Delhi and Beijing have their problems, but that doesn't mean we cut each other's throat with proxy wars. And I personally have been telling Chinese people that it may come to your Xinjiang province and China will soon ask Pakistan to handle these Talibans.

If you don't know China already asked Pakistan to uproot terrorism from Pakistani soil. Do you want me to post the link ?

They have been asking you to safeguard their and your interest. Same China that is building Nuclear reactors for you, which country will do that for you ? KKH and Gwadar is in their and your national interest.

I will be surprised that if you didn't think of this eventuality.

Why You Guys are going Crazy and insulting each other Every Country looks for its interest China And Pakistan both of them are all weather allies Same As Usa And Uk Or like 2 best buddies Some times they have arguments it doesnt mean they are going to Kill each other or its over , China is a free country Same as India , or any other country If you have talks with your enemy its only for to get the job done without harming Your self

WoW. Sreiously dude ?

If he talks about national interest, you call him these names. Delhi and Beijing have their problems, but that doesn't mean we cut each other's throat with proxy wars. And I personally have been telling Chinese people that it may come to your Xinjiang province and China will soon ask Pakistan to handle these Talibans.

If you don't know China already asked Pakistan to uproot terrorism from Pakistani soil. Do you want me to post the link ?

They have been asking you to safeguard their and your interest. Same China that is building Nuclear reactors for you, which country will do that for you ? KKH and Gwadar is in their and your national interest.

I will be surprised that if you didn't think of this eventuality.
china has bigger plan, china wants the whole region as ally and i support it :D

Is it possible for Pakistan to deliver what China wants on terrorism issue?Seems very difficult as of now. Pakistani leaders can make a secret pact with Talibans not to mess with the Chinese interests in the region.

Back
Top Bottom