What's new

Because of Explosive Population Growth Pakistan surpasses Brazil

Dude your average children per family is 4 to 5 where as ours is around 2 and we are implementing family planning. The same cannot be said about Pakistan.

Human resources has to be developed over the years.

the living standard still is worsts there.

the living standard still is worsts there.

Per capita income of India is more than Pakistan. An average person in India earns more than Pakistan.

Pakistan per capita $1410 Indian per capita $1592

Pakistan do have potential, but the society was not in right direction right now.

It is far better than the unruly Afghan areas for sure. ;)

If Indian slums are better then unruly Afghan areas then You may get more such super duper slums :P

Per capita income of India is more than Pakistan. An average person in India earns more than Pakistan.

Pakistan per capita $1410 Indian per capita $1592

Pakistan do have potential, but the society was not in right direction right now.

:lol: and still sleeps empty stomach

It is far better than the unruly Afghan areas for sure. ;)

of course, Afghanistan is in a state of war.

and again with the pointing at each other's misfortunes. constructive criticism/solutions are good but thats hardly ever the intention with most posts. when we all stay in this gutter mentality then our societies will remain the same.

If Indian slums are better then unruly Afghan areas then You may get more such super duper slums :P

I like your never say die attitude. :tup:

We have a saying:

Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya... ;)

of course, Afghanistan is in a state of war.

and again with the pointing at each other's misfortunes. constructive criticism/solutions are good but thats hardly ever the intention with most posts. when we all stay in this gutter mentality then our societies will remain the same.

I didn't mean Afghanistan. The person I replied to will understand what I meant. ;)

Show me there are no case of hunger deaths in Pakistan or any where else in this world.

When kasab was caught he told that while preparing for terrorist acts LET told him "We in Pakistan are dying from hunger but our big brother India is rich" :lol:

in real life.

pher Armstrong kaise? pehle moonwalker ko admire karte ho yah woh saaikal chalaane wala jo doping karte hue pakrah gya? :P

Yes in real-life - Kiyun nakabal-e-yakeeen cheeez keh diii ? :blink:

No I admire the British Historian Karen Armstrong ! :)

Show me there are no case of hunger deaths in Pakistan or any where else in this world.

Indeed there are but unlike India these countries dont shy away from accepting the truth.

When kasab was caught he told that while preparing for terrorist acts LET told him "We in Pakistan are dying from hunger but our big brother India is rich" :lol:

:omghaha: probably he dint seen his big brothers dying of hunger before attacking.

I like your never say die attitude. :tup:

We have a saying:

Rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya... ;)

I didn't mean Afghanistan. The person I replied to will understand what I meant. ;)
;) and you also understand you are still clinging on straws :P

Indeed there are but unlike India these countries dont shy away from accepting the truth.

:omghaha: probably he dint seen his big brothers dying of hunger before attacking.

Coming from a Pakistan guy whose Govt. is known for U turns and flip flops :P

We are improving the food security of our people with Food Security Bill :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom