brahmaputrabridge3guut2.jpg

Countrysides of Assam
dscf4456sl6.jpg

dsc00603aq6.jpg

ddkkarand1016vl8.jpg

Arunachal Pradesh
3256400995_42aed0980b_o.jpg

3256401335_f23c5702c1_o.jpg

The topmost one is Eagle Falls. This is Nokhilikhai Falls!

KmrV2.jpg

When we Indians can get rid of such mindset? In which way NE India culture, food and tradition is more European than Indian? Don't we have such scenery in other parts of India? Not only north east we have many hilly places which is more beautiful than Switzerland.

It's not about mindset dude..it's the truth. With due respect I would like to tell you that that of what I've seen, Culture and food of Meghalaya is mostly western. I mean since a majority of the people in states such as Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram are Tribal catholics and they were mostly influenced by the British, they imbibed Western culture.

Tripura, Assam, Ap and Manipur are different in their own ways.

Yes, I agree there are many places in India more beautiful that Switzerland! I was just making a point about the untapped tourism potential of NE..I didn't say there are no other places as beautiful as Switzerland in India! :chilli:

It's not about mindset dude..it's the truth. With due respect I would like to tell you that that of what I've seen, Culture and food of Meghalaya is mostly western. I mean since a majority of the people in states such as Meghalaya, Nagaland and Mizoram are Tribal catholics and they were mostly influenced by the British, they imbibed Western culture.

What is the % of people from north east is christian? less than 20% And they are Christian doesn't mean western lifestyle or culture. I have visited Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Mizoram and seen they are very much indegenous culture.

Tripura, Assam, Ap and Manipur are different in their own ways.

They constitute 80% of the population of north east.

Yes, I agree there are many places in India more beautiful that Switzerland! I was just making a point about the untapped tourism potential of NE..I didn't say there are no other places as beautiful as Switzerland in India! :chilli:

Actually we shouldn't compare at all. Every place is unique. :cheers:

The topmost one is Eagle Falls. This is Nokhilikhai Falls!
Thanks.

bling bling@
Then why don’t you have a trip to kashmir. We will arrange a treat for you Insas bullets are in the menu.....

I am doubtful on the Kaliabhomora bridge.. Avishekh U hv posted a wrong photo..

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I am doubtful on Kaliabhomora bridge.. Avishekh U hv posted a wrong photo..

Meghalayahttp://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php?i=abcb758fb2e8.jpg

FireHouse and whitelions concert in shillongScorpions in shillong 1st Korea-India music festival nagalandKorean VJ Isak and singer Ilak entertaining indian croud.

Any Land in Planet Earth is beautiful till it is hit by human population.....sometimes i realy think that we human are curse to Mother Earth......

Just look at the population and living style of entire North-East,Jammu&Kashmir,Himachal Pradesh and then look at the population and living style of Delhi,Mubai,U.P,Bihar....You will see the difference.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom