What's new

Beautiful North East India

9nSLe.jpg

L1Iub.jpg

kgLzj.jpg

1ToNi.jpg

The Famous One horned Rhino in Kaziranga National Park!

Yes! It's very different! The culture, food, traditions..Everything! It's more Europe than India! If the tourism sector can be properly tapped, the region can give Switzerland a run for their money! :smitten:

Nope it is not Europe in any way mate. The forests and the mountain tracts that we have are totally different from the European terrain. :yahoo:

Nope it is not Europe in any way mate. The forests and the mountain tracts that we have are totally different from the European terrain. :yahoo:

I was talking about Meghalaya! Shillong in particular has a stark resemblance to Scotland! The weather, terrain and the rain is very much similar to Scotland. I was born and brought up Shillong so I know. Sikkim and the other states are different. Tripura is actually similar to Bengal!

North East India is occupied Kashmir which is a disputed territory, a possible war zone or let me say theater of nuclear war.Original Post By BATMAN

Go back to school learn where NE india is located

North East India is not Kashmir teritorry but a major chunk of north east India is Arunachal pardesh (Actually a disputed teritorry between India and China ) and not fully a part of India.

North East India is not Kashmir teritorry but a major chunk of north east India is Arunachal pardesh (Actually a disputed teritorry between India and China ) and not fully a part of India.

Arrrgh! Man! Yes! It's a disputed territory! Now go to sleep!

Im glad tourism has not developed in this area. It would just lead to more commericalisation and destroy the natural landscape. I just hope the militancy dies down soon and then these people can live in peace

North East India is occupied Kashmir which is a disputed territory, a possible war zone or let me say theater of nuclear war.

You never stop amazing people!!!! lol

BTW cool pics... few more....

Nohkalikai Falls at Cherapunji, Meghalaya
nohkalikaifallsatcherapkr8.jpg

Barapani - Meghalaya
barapanichinavineql9.jpg

Kaliabhomora Bridge near Tezpur, Assam
brahmaputrabridge3guut2.jpg

Countrysides of Assam
dscf4456sl6.jpg

dsc00603aq6.jpg

ddkkarand1016vl8.jpg

Arunachal Pradesh
3256400995_42aed0980b_o.jpg

3256401335_f23c5702c1_o.jpg

Yes! It's very different! The culture, food, traditions..Everything! It's more Europe than India! If the tourism sector can be properly tapped, the region can give Switzerland a run for their money! :smitten:

When we Indians can get rid of such mindset? In which way NE India culture, food and tradition is more European than Indian? Don't we have such scenery in other parts of India? Not only north east we have many hilly places which is more beautiful than Switzerland.

Back
Top Bottom