What's new

Beautiful Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this place is in BD though i've heard about some place in BD from where Everest can be seen but i think thats not true.

It's true so far I know from an area of Panchagar provided it's winter season and there's no cloud.

Kobiraaz (Farhaan) ... this is really an wonderful thread and thanks for posting all the pictures. But I will appreciate if you post the name of the photographers along with the pictures as then it will be the recognition of their good work. Otherwise it is unfair to post their picture without giving them due credit.

well, most of the photos are benami bro, jader oto goroz achhe tara water mark die nijeder nam pic e boshiye niyeche.......

Kobiraaz (Farhaan) ... this is really an wonderful thread and thanks for posting all the pictures. But I will appreciate if you post the name of the photographers along with the pictures as then it will be the recognition of their good work. Otherwise it is unfair to post their picture without giving them due credit.

All are copyrighted by Farhaan as stolen assets, no need to mention photographers here....lolz :rofl: .

I doubt this place is in BD though i've heard about some place in BD from where Everest can be seen but i think thats not true.

Actually it is quite possible that this place is in BD in the far North West of Bangladesh.

The closest point from BD to Nepal is only around 20kms.

While you will not be able to see Everest, lesser snow-capped mountains of Nepal are definitely visible from BD.

there are already so many economic and other internal politics related useless thread in this section... i hope MODS will allow this thread to run... Aim of this thread is to show forum members of other nations the beautiful side of our nation..... Most of them thinks Bangladesh is land of flood, Miskins and poverty! hope this thread will show them the brighter side of my country....no artificial buildings or shopping complex please... But post photos of nature, people and their life......

let me start with one....

Farhan vai ,
Apnar ae thread a ami onek pic & info post korte parbo,,,InShaAllah... :cheers: :tup: :azn:
Thanks , Regards . ;)
- Jami .

Now some beautiful Bangla people. We met them near Bangshi river of Savar some 20/25 km away from Dhaka. They were having lunch sitting on a silky beautiful street. Asked about them they answered they came from Panchagar/Kurigram area. They work here on crop fields. Their employer provides them residence, foods and an amount of tk. 5000 a month. They said that this same job is available at their home but they can't save money and everyday they have to visit bazaar for domestic shopping, so Dhaka is better and also Dhaka is Singapore to them. Here they can save money, don't touch the monthly salary as fooding and housing are provided and consequently, they can visit their home after couple of months with a handsome money. They really touched me.

savar_bangshi.3gp - YouTube

Hey

Do you have photos of locations of historical significance and architecture? Nice photos by the way. Am sure with the rains almost here you will have much more to add here soon!

Cheers!

Beautiful Bangladesh ,,, The School of Life ...
---------------------------------------------

"Welcome to School of Life Admission going on Bangladesh as a holiday making land exposes to many flamboyant facets. Its tourist attractions are many folded, which include archaeological sites, historical mosques and monuments, resorts, beaches, picnic spots, forests and tribal people, wildlife of various species. Bangladesh offers ample opportunities to tourists for angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as well as bringing one in close touch with pristine nature. In the northern part, comprising of the Rajshahi division, there are archaeological sites, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the largest and most ancient archaeological site, Mahasthangarh in Bogra; the single largest Buddhist monastery, Paharpur in Naogaon; the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple in Bangladesh Kantaji Temple."

- Cox Bazaar The School of Bravery -
Sundarban The School of Talent -
Sylhet School of Playfulness -
Rajshahi School of Celebration -
Bandarban The School of Happiness -
Village Fair The School of Hope -
Bagherhat The School OF Mysticism -
Kushtia The School of Freedom -
Gopalganj School of Adeventure -
Boating in the Rivers School of togetherness -
Lalbagh Fort The School of Art -
Dhaka Shahid Minar The School of Love.

- MHJ ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Bangladesh ,,, The School of Life ... (Part 2)
----------------------------------------------------

Extended version of 'Beautiful Bangladesh - School of Life'

Enjoy ... ;-)

- MHJ ...

Beautiful Bangladesh ,,, The School of Life ... (Part 2)
----------------------------------------------------

Extended version of 'Beautiful Bangladesh - School of Life'

Enjoy ... ;-)

- MHJ ...

Blond by a Rickshaw, a whole new deal. It might make Rickshaw ride a cool hot trend !!

Bangladesh in 2025 ,,, একরাশ ভালবাসা ...
---------------------------------------

"একরাশ ভালবাসা বুকে নিয়ে বাংলার মায়া ভরা পথে হেঁটে চলা..."

Hey Friends from all over the world. please show some good attitude toward love respect and other nations. lets not be against each others.lets be humane and think positively . it will help you to grow your mind and so your upcoming generations. lets not hate each others. No matter which country you represent or you from, you cant stop ONE from dreaming. My intention was to offer a dream. i cant fulfill this dream to reality. it needs lots of sacrifice and hard work and as well as a positive mind. i have mine why don't you offer yours !!! Lets make the whole ASIA look like this Video ( BD, INDIA, PAK, NEPAL ..etc ). shouldn't we be proud of what we are thinking of ? lets live peacefully ...Ameen ( May God Protect us from the Bad influences ) Peace!!

Bangladesh 2030 ,,, strategy for growth ...
--------------------------------------------

Documentary developed by DCCI on Bangladesh 2030 strategy for growth. This documentary/presentation was shown on "DCCI Conference on Bangladesh 2030" inaugurated by Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. For details please brows www.bangladesh2030.com

InShaAllah... :) :smitten: :tup: :azn: ;)

- MHJ ...

394844_253503141387818_1481721228_n.jpg

Shutki in process ?

Beautiful pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom