What's new

Beard Keeps You Young, Healthy & Handsome, says Science

You forgot the father of Pakistan quaid e Azam?
Give some respect man.

Musharaf and Nawaz Sharif is not far behind.
But if you love Mullah culture - good luck.

A beard is the sunnah of The Prophet (salalaho Alaikum wasalam).

Isn't that more important to you ?

Not me, tell it to your future leader of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif. Alli Jinah is somewhere in the grave.

Lakir ke fakir mat bano, the world has changed a lot, keep up the pace.
Too much water has flown under the bridge ever since prophetic time.
People went to moon and what not.
Try to live beyond 7th century codes some of which might be irrelevant in today's world.

Half of the Ummah is beardless.

Don't bring your religion btwn science...

\@topic: it is an observation of a group of scientists. And for sure we all know that Human loss hair during evolution. Earlier human had hair all over body to protect from harsh weather condition.

Facial hair was part of fashion at different ages, When Islam was founded, Beard could be in fashion, so your prophet make it mandatory. There is no reason to believe that your prophet did scintific experiments and then wrote down some book..

Same can be said about many things that are cut and some are cut permanently...if you know what I mean ;)

I rekall a story which I read at my childhood, the story of cunning bat.

The cunning bat provoked war btwn Animals and Birds, When he went to bird, he claim to be bird (wings). When he went to mammal he claimed to be animal (Mammal)..

People change there explaniation based on there need.. :P

Not me, tell it to your future leader of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif. Alli Jinah is somewhere in the grave.

Try to live beyond 7th century codes some of which might be irrelevant in today's world.

I take it you're not Muslim

I take it you're not Muslim

7 Billion homo sapiens on this planet out of which 1.5 are Kaba oriented.
That means Ummah section of the earthlings is just about 22% and 78% Kafers.
So yes, I am one of the inhabitant who belongs to the kafer category and lives a free life without any compulsions.

So yes, I am one of the inhabitant who belongs to the kafer category and lives a free life without any compulsions.

thank you for clearing up who you are

The Knowledge or the way of life islam gave us 1600 years ago today science Is telling us its benefits that goes for u 7th century codes and does it even matter how ummah looks like We were given a system we forgot it its Our mistake and about Lakar ke fakar then why you follow the laws of your country lakar ke fakar mat banao then we will see what happens to you and these 7th century code has changed the world up side down All the fancy gadgets You are using right now some how they were derived from these 7th century code followers

bcz these 78 % are blind and def Because You can See ALLAH in every thing and still You disbelieve its Your mistake not others

The Knowledge or the way of life islam gave us 1600 years ago today science Is telling us its benefits that goes for u 7th century codes and does it even matter how ummah looks like We were given a system we forgot it its Our mistake and about Lakar ke fakar then why you follow the laws of your country lakar ke fakar mat banao then we will see what happens to you and these 7th century code has changed the world up side down All the fancy gadgets You are using right now some how they were derived from these 7th century code followers

Why out of 57 OIC countries, not even one is a advanced nation?
Mull it over.

Back
Top Bottom