What's new

Beard Keeps You Young, Healthy & Handsome, says Science

The new face of john lewis
johnny_harrington_john_lewis_1.jpg

Sure and how is shaving any different?
The hair are still growing but are rather chopped off - simple!

And a man without a beard looks like a woman.

You forgot the father of Pakistan quaid e Azam?
Give some respect man.

Musharaf and Nawaz Sharif is not far behind.
But if you love Mullah culture - good luck.

Well, i do feel different with a beard but in a professional environment where you have to meet so many clients, a beard is not appreciated.

Sport persons may find it easy to sport a beard.

Somewhat unrelated, but many south Asian men discover the hard way that the south Asian preference for mustaches (much nehein to kuch nehein) is reversed in the West where clean shaven is preferred by most women.

The hairy face/chest was the 70's look; the current look is the androgenous shaved face/chest look.

Somewhat unrelated, but many south Asian men discover the hard way that the south Asian preference for mustaches (much nehein to kuch nehein) is reversed in the West where clean shaven is preferred by most women.

The hairy face/chest was the 70's look; the current look is the androgenous shaved face/chest look.

I am clean shaven as well I hate moustache!

Still..... beards are 41434423423423423 times better than mustaches.

how disgusting when a women has to bear a facial hair during a kiss. its the same way I wud feel while kissing inverted lips :D enough said. ..

Naw I like my face clean shaven. Altough I wouldn't mind a slightly scruffy beard like the one Ryan Gosling and Scott Disick have.
But too bad I can't grow much facial hair :cry:, girls tell me I look younger than my age :tongue:

I was eating with this guy who had a beard at work....he was a client from another company and he had food scraps all over his beard while eating...

images

women like men with beards. :coffee:

Depends on the size of beard as i am sure women just like rigid face. I wouldn't want my gf to eat my beard while kissing.

I was eating with this guy who had a beard at work....he was a client from another company and he had food scraps all over his beard while eating...

images

Did you find it sexy :omghaha:

Some look good with, and some look good without. It's not some concrete factor for beauty. If you're ugly, no clean shave or beard will change that.

Back
Top Bottom