What's new

Beard in Islam Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Well the beard is mentioned in the Bible too

Leviticus 19:27 that "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."

Well the beard is mentioned in the Bible too

Leviticus 19:27 that "You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard."

Don't you ever, ever get it through IT'S THE OLD TESTAMENT, WHY ELSE WOULD 2BILLION+ CHRISTIANS MISS THAT????

Also my DEAR man zarvan, can YOU please SUMMARIZE THE videos pls?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Because most of them don't read their book the just hear it from the Priest or the minister

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Ask An American Muslim: What and Why Hijab? - YouTube

OMG OMG, to the modern day Christians, they believe the OT is corrupted and not subject to be believed as a holy book. The christians dont believe in it, why are you FORCING them to believe it?

Also my DEAR man zarvan, can YOU please SUMMARIZE THE videos pls?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

OMG OMG, to the modern day Christians, they believe the OT is corrupted and not subject to be believed as a holy book. The christians dont believe in it, why are you FORCING them to believe it?
Just hear those 3 videos those are not even 15 Minute longs

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I hate the Hijab! - YouTube

I can't, try to undestand, just please give me the relevant point if you believe in Allah and want to spread [your understanding of] his message. :S

I can't, try to undestand, just please give me the relevant point if you believe in Allah and want to spread [your understanding of] his message. :S
If you can't understand these what will you understand I am just asking people to have beard and women to wear Hijab

If you can't understand these what will you understand I am just asking people to have beard and women to wear Hijab

So please ask me in the form of TEXT (abcdefghi...) not videos
I can guarantee you more people will read and more sawab/gunah for you

He stayed in Sharjah UAE where he was presenter of an islamic programme in english Language on Sharjah TV for some time.

He was also giving friday sermons in English in a mosque of Sharjah. Many western non-muslims used to come from other emirates to the mosque in Sharjah to hear his sermon. I think he still gives them in the same mosque.

Back
Top Bottom