What's new

Be Pakistani ... Buy Pakistani !

i don't know whether your story is true or not,but would you say the same way if indian goods have the big market like chinese products do
A Pakistani friend of mine told me about the ill effects of too much chinese goods in Pakistan.

I was just trying to confirm it over here.
So far no Pakistani member has answered me.

have you thought that maybe no one is willing to answer your question,we've seem lots of indian in this forum,we know what are you trying to do ,some of you just like your bollywood,same romantic story happened over and over again,lost interest in your tricks.only you still enjoy it

have you thought that maybe no one is willing to answer your question,we've seem lots of indian in this forum,we know what are you trying to do ,some of you just like your bollywood,same romantic story happened over and over again,lost interest in your tricks.only you still enjoy it

If you stop trolling around then probably some one will answer me!

@BSF

I am no expert in economy. But, I think generalization of the statement that Chinese products are bad for Pakistan, may not be true.

In the sectors where Pakistani products have the ability to flourish, and we get an influx of cheap Chinese good, it would definitely be bad for Pakistan, and local industry will not be able to progress.

But, in sectors where Pakistan has no local production, getting cheap Chinese goods may be a better option than going for western goods.

In my view, overall Chinese products have been good for Pakistan, because Pakistan does not have a strong industrial base.

Its good to be self reliant but stupid to shun foriegn goods. u know, when god made this earth he didnt put all the natural resources into one single country but spread all over the world. eg, middle east got oil, americans got coal, Indians got spices etc etc. If u shun arab's gasoline how u gonna drive ur pakistani car? if u shun windows/mac os how u gonna run ur pc? even if u run ur pc how u gonna use internet? even if u use internet which website u gonna browse - only pakistani websites???. The world is so connected today, shunning foriegn goods and services will politically and economically isolate ur country from the rest of the world, no more allies no more foriegn investment....However u can be self reliant by making products that can challenge foriegn goods in quality and price then compete with them internally and NOT by buying cheap goods for the sake of Nationalism.

I would like to ask pakistani dudes here, what is the import duty in pakistan especially for automobiles??

Well its mango season and the Pakistani mangoes are selling like hot cakes in the grocery shops here in the UK.

A lot of other food products are imported from Pakistan such as dried fruits and nuts etc.

It seems a lot of the quality produce gets exported and that of a lesser quality is left behind.

Laws on selling defective goods need to be tightened up in Pakistan so that consumer confidence can increase,there is just too much second rate stuff that retailers get away with selling at first rate prices.

I would like to ask pakistani dudes here, what is the import duty in pakistan especially for automobiles??

depends on the vehicle in question but they're generally pretty high... last time i checked, it was 375% of the original cost for a honda accord...

Tats the way to go, infact in past few years, Pakistani made products have flooded the world markets in excellent quality and price.

Pakistani leather, Pakistani footballs to be used in Russia Worldcup 2018, sports goods, textiles, chemicals, steel and metal goods, software services, agricultural products, electronics even. Its gone leaps and bounds for made in pakistan products.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom