What's new

Be carefull on where you post your pics...

This is a big mistake ... Even Do not ever reveal your identity over some online forums.

I am surprise to see that, still @Umair Nawaz is not banned...good to see mods are following rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you put anything on the net be sure it can be accessed. Even if you have stuff on your PC, phone, etc. it can also be accessed or retrieved.

Unfortunately stealing pics, identity thefts, etc. are now very common and one can only guard against it a certain extent but there is no fool proof way.

This is a big mistake ... Even Do not ever reveal your identity over some online forums.

I am surprise to see that, still @Umair Nawaz is not banned...good to see mods are following rules.
Ooooppssss!!

Yaar ... har aik nai apni qabar main jaana hai ... allah behtar jaanta hai ..... bohtaan nahin lagana chahiyae....

Magr masla ye ha k ye log kamabar main nai jaty. Seedha jalla dety hain:lol:

i have got infraction+post got deleted.

@Star Wars Mate you opened this thread with an intention and sad to see the very reason of opening the thread is been discussed..... rather than the issue....

Facebook sells data to vendors and NSA. That is clear from Snowden saga. better tell your friend to use Vk.com. A lot safer than facebook.

maybe someone just downloaded her pic and used it on site and in such way it is spread on such sites……:rise:

@Star Wars Mate you opened this thread with an intention and sad to see the very reason of opening the thread is been discussed..... rather than the issue....

There are real life rapists and then there are cyber rapists...... no difference ...

lol i have my pics on fb ....next time i may bump into some website which has my pic and written under it "stud" 2kms away and uncountable likes from pretty girls ....now i get it i should write my cell no too on my pic.....so i can have a real chance lmao
But after seeing your pic, pretty girls would probably turn up their noses and run like hell!
young-woman-making-funny-face-over-white-17771898.jpg

:lol:

My facebook pic was placed on shaadi.com without my knowledge about 2 years ago. The women went ballistic in pestering me to marry them. Had to get the police to protect me from the thousands of women stalking me. They sent me to Lesotho for my own safety :dirol:

My facebook pic was placed on shaadi.com without my knowledge about 2 years ago. The women went ballistic in pestering me to marry them. Had to get the police to protect me from the thousands of women stalking me. They sent me to Lesotho for my own safety :dirol:

Ok we have got the message that your are so Handsome. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom