What's new

BD section moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
al zakir is a naive. he is a straitforward and says what he believe .i never seen any hypociricy by al-zakir . only he can say wajb ul katl and your comment superlike :D
whoever says against jamat, will get banned , simple, is not it ? :D

JUST CURIOUS............

Any Support for ME???? :whistle:
I think you have a very good chance of making it. These folks can't even stop arguing to reach any sort of consensus here. We have no progressed from "forming a committee" to "Chinese mod" all the way over to "evil jamatis and dalals".

The sad part is, you could actually become a moderator-- and this thread would still be running with no Bangladeshi poster becoming any wiser.

I think you have a very good chance of making it. These folks can't even stop arguing to reach any sort of consensus here. We have no progressed from "forming a committee" to "Chinese mod" all the way over to "evil jamatis and dalals".

The sad part is, you could actually become a moderator-- and this thread would still be running with no Bangladeshi posters becoming any wiser.

and who the hell are you ?

We will complete 2000 post :) but it's interesting now like the general election .we are just showing our solidarity to the ppl we like :D
its not about voting but whether the recommended ones agree to moderate. Complete 2000 posts and ask for being the mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom