What's new

BD lost 1st T20 match by 2 runs-heart broken :-(

Papa ( India) key they thay bara naam karega ...beta( bd) hAmara aisa kaam karega.....Magyar yeh tu koyie na Janay Kay meri manzil hai Kahan

bhai I am sorry BD lost the match...magar BD ke pass koi chance nai tha...Srilanka is better team....you will agree on that.:D:D

Papa ( India) key they thay bara naam karega ...beta( bd) hAmara aisa kaam karega.....Magyar yeh tu koyie na Janay Kay meri manzil hai Kahan
papa India ka dusra beta pakistan kaisa karega...ye bhi to bata de bhai....:D:D

it always was....wasting 5 days, 1 day and 4 hrs....that utter wastage of time....:tup:

I always love 5 days cricket. Look at the ashes. They fight for their flag when they face each other. And we fight for money. I know many won't agree but this is how it looks.

I always love 5 days cricket. Look at the ashes. They fight for their flag when they face each other. And we fight for money. I know many won't agree but this is how it looks.
I think hockey and football is way better sports than cricket....you can never fill the thrill and excitement of those games in cricket...except for few moments in T20...

I think hockey and football is way better sports than cricket....you can never fill the thrill and excitement of those games in cricket...except for few moments in T20...

Speak of the FOOTBALL..............& we have WC coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

70829-bigthumbnail.jpg

yea football... run 90 mins then average goal in the game only 2-3 and draw many cases LOL

Back
Top Bottom