What's new

BD bans visas for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good, I already said once Pakistani businessmen should invest in Sri Lanka rather than Bangladesh, hope they will get this message now - And also put ban any on cotton/fabric/yarn export to Bangladesh (Infect to any country, we should export finish product only)

Bangladesh has the least labor cost among all countries in the world when it comes to textile manufacturing. That is a fact. Global retailers are very price sensitive. Even a 50 cents increase can severely impact their value chain.

Pakistan banning cotton exports to Bangladesh wouldn't effect it too much. It can import cotton from India (most of our cotton come from there), and even China.

LOL!! Do you know even India back down from her objection but Bangladesh didn't - actually it's India who play shots wearing Bangladesh's cap. So, it's a useless country, If Pakistan need anything, it can be negotiated with dilli directly.

india back down after they called haseena we all know it i was first who said it here .

OMG!! Ye toh sarasar na-insafi hai Judge sahab.....koi na koi na sab theek ho jayega...lols

Most of Pakistani investment in Bangladesh is in textiles sector.

And the reason is that BD gets low/no duty on its products in most of the world including India.

Sri Lanka will never get it. Its costs are far higher.

Consequently despite 'you' wanting Pakistani businesses to invest in Sri Lanka - they will follow where money goes.

Most of units moved because of energy shortages otherwise their units were running here 24/7 through out year.

Most of units moved because of energy shortages otherwise their units were running here 24/7 through out year.

Dear if i have power i will never let them back ever these businessmen only need profit and money so GO TO HELL MF money lovers .our country in not oven for few garment plants .

LOL!! Do you know even India back down from her objection but Bangladesh didn't - actually it's India who play shots wearing Bangladesh's cap. So, it's a useless country, If Pakistan need anything, it can be negotiated with dilli directly.

You mean until now , India was facilitating Pakistan's textile business to flourish in Bangladesh ?:cheesy:

lol what a silly reason, pakistan should ban as well
'Silly reason'? Do you know more than the intel agencies of BD? Are you part of some counter intel unit that knows exactly what's going on out there?

Don't just keep shooting from the hip at the drop of a hat when you know squat!

She literally sold her country to India to be in power :omghaha:

we have no problem sir she is free to do so . nor we are crying for visa or ever we have plan to visit BD . if india do so we may effect and lash back but pakistan didn't notice BD before nor in future .

You mean until now , India was facilitating Pakistan's textile business to flourish in Bangladesh ?:cheesy:

Boy you really need to learn basics on topic which you try to debate

your answer would be :

Bangladesh has the least labor cost among all countries in the world when it comes to textile manufacturing. That is a fact. Global retailers are very price sensitive. Even a 50 cents increase can severely impact their value chain.

Pakistan banning cotton exports to Bangladesh wouldn't effect it too much. It can import cotton from India (most of our cotton come from there), and even China.

'Silly reason'? Do you know more than the intel agencies of BD? Are you part of some counter intel unit that knows exactly what's going on out there?

Don't just keep shooting from the hip at the drop of a hat when you know squat!

try to use your nut head before ranting, if this was such a deal why bangladesh didnt even make headlines of that? not one time? we frequently hear about BSF, but ever did we hear this BS? no

not real deal imo

and we all know who hasina is inclined to

Dear if i have power i will never let them back ever these businessmen only need profit and money so GO TO HELL MF money lovers .our country in not oven for few garment plants .

Imran bhai if they have power shortage in pakistan, how will they survive and do business. Unko bhi toh rozi kamaani hai

Boy you really need to learn basics on topic which you try to debate

Good old @LoveIcon ,

When he runs out of argument , he starts Namecalling 'Boy','Son','learn basics' .:argh:

Dude, stick with Topic !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom