What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

MUMBAI: Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray today said the BCCI should be "publicly whipped" for the decision to resume bilateral cricket series with Pakistan.

"The whole country is against Pakistan. BCCI should be whipped before the Taj Hotel and CST (venues of the 26/11 terror attacks)", Thackeray said in an editorial in party mouthpiece 'Saamana'.

"Having peace talks with pakistan which is behind the blasts in india is a farce, Thackeray said. Playing cricket with them is treason", he added.

BCCI was after money and willing to trade the country's security for money, he alleged.

Thackeray lauded Sunil Gavaskar for his opposition to the Indo-Pak cricket matches. "He has given voice to the sentiments of the people", he said.

"The empty stadiums during these matches will be the true homage to 26/11 victims and martyrs", he said.

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray - The Economic Times

Age hasn't given him the maturity to distinguish between sports and politics/diplomacy.
Its time for India to display its diplomatic maturity.

FYI this is not ego war...Just a Simple question....Would like to play with a person who is responsible for killing your family person…??...Just by saying leave sports aside.
then why we are doing business with them.... which actually benefit their economy.. stop that also..

Pls don't include me in that 'rest' . I am not a fan of Sena or Bal Thackrey, but I completely support him in this. Unless Pakistan stops their terror activities against India, contact with them should be kept at a bare minimum.

hindu extremist are involved in disturbing peacefull events since 90s..... brainwashed extremists always oppose any good thing happening between these 2 nations. not a surprise...

Why are people against this series ??
If GOP does not cooperate for the next 20 years , then also we will be against these match fixers coming into great India .
If yes then i am with u guys :lol:
Sarcasm off

We must do that.

Don you know the Plot....??????????

Ooo Yeah....The one which says in todays high tech world people used cricket to survey the area....Said by 'sources'...Or there is some other great discovery by 'sources' ????

I am glad they didn't blame some pigeon this time.

All the indians will be glued to their seasts when Pak vs Ind match would be actually happening-
even the hatemongers and RSS types aswell-

hindu extremist are involved in disturbing peacefull events since 90s..... brainwashed extremists always oppose any good thing happening between these 2 nations. not a surprise...

Yes, it was Hindu extremists who conducted Kargil ,when Vajpayee (who belong to a Nationalist Hindu party himself) came to Lahore with hopes of peace and then again it was Hindu extremists who conducted Mumbai attacks. Yes, it was Hindu extremists all along that created the problems that now divides the 2 nations and Pakistanis are just saints of the highest order.

Age hasn't given him the maturity to distinguish between sports and politics/diplomacy.
Its time for India to display its diplomatic maturity.

I am sure you would have a different opinion if you had lost one of your dear ones in 26/11 or other terror attacks traced back to elements in Pakistan.

Yes, it was Hindu extremists who conducted Kargil ,when Vajpayee (who belong to a Nationalist Hindu party himself) came to Lahore with hopes of peace and then again it was Hindu extremists who conducted Mumbai attacks. Yes, it was Hindu extremists all along that created the problems that now divides the 2 nations and Pakistanis are just saints of the highest order.

Great bringing kargil in.....

Hindu extremist even in the 90s when there was no kargil or anything used to destroy pitches before Pakistan India match....You guys live on this hate.

I am all for friendly relations between India & Pakistan. But the starting point should be hanging of brains behind attack on Mumbai.Not cricket series.

Hindu extremist even in the 90s when there was no kargil or anything used to destroy pitches before Pakistan India match....You guys live on this hate.

Joke of the day. Do you really want to know who live on hate ???
Remember, " Hum ghas khayenge lekin ..... " was that love ???

The same Shiv Sena whom you now accuse of being extremists was in power at Centre when Vajpayee came to Lahore and we got back stabbed.

The problem is we don't export this hate while you do.

So according to you digging pitches and killing 166 people is equivalent right????????

There is a reason whole world hates you, even the chinese. you guys refuse to see anything beyond the veil

Joke of the day. Do you really want to know who live on hate ???
Remember, " Hum ghas khayenge lekin ..... " was that love ???

Yup for survival....When our loving neighbours tested nukes there were big talks of destroying Pakistan.... after Pakistans test everyone went quite.

Back
Top Bottom