What's new

BCCI should be whipped for inviting Pakistan: Bal Thackeray

He only shouts. No wonder they call him paper tiger !

Not all Hindus agree with him. Pakistani athletes took part in CWG Delhi. Why so much hue and cry over cricket matches now??
CWG - though we messed up with it , it was a big Pride event and Pakistanis were not Only participants.
Bilateral series- only Pakistani and Indian team. What's need ??? And what's gain ??? Is ever Pak is going to change ???
Enough if enough. Somebody has to stand for it. Even I don't like BT for most of his views I am with him for this. Ask the people who lost their loved ones in 26/11 how they feel about this. You will get the answer.
and about that Bolded part, you are misinformed :D if he shouts a lot of things happen too.

Thackarey should whip sharad pawar publicly-Not for the reason being BCCI head but for being a chor politician and minister.
He is the only leader in MH who always lock on Pawar. But both of them agree that they are friends :D

anyone into fixing here??I will put my money on pakistan for winning 10-0.Bolo to agent ka number doon:D

Good, meanwhile you should also get the fk out of this forum. Make sure you also don't attend or participate on this online forum, such a patriotic Indian as yourself shouldn't be here.
Then U Should also Not Attend This Thread & Show ur Displeasure Similarly to what we r Gonna Do in the Stadium!!! if ur Such A Patriotic Pakistani :lol:

Both are different -- CWG was agreed to be hosted by India before the dastardly 26/11 attacks and by agreeing to host we have to host the Paks, whether we like or not, as a part of our contractual obligation.

But in this case, there is no such thing.

I, as a former mumbaikar, am horrified at this announcement from BCCI, which ironically is headquartered @ mumbai.
and be sure if BCCI wouldn't roll back the decision their headquarter is going to be fu@ked up. Only this time common public will also be with Sena in this RADA

It's you sena that needs to be wippied in the A$$ really hard ... You are a racist,mental bastard get some help you jerk.

Soona Another Sena is Gonna be formed called Narayani Sena !!! i am sure our Friends in here will be Burned Like Camphor :flame:

Soona Another Sena is Gonna be formed called Narayani Sena !!! i am sure our Friends in here will be Burned Like Camphor :flame:
Tum shiv sena bana lo ya narayani sena ya fir chaturangini sena match to honge zaroor.

hahaaha he need to google to understand what you mean :D

Tum shiv sena bana lo ya narayani sena ya fir chaturangini sena match to honge zaroor.
Nah most unlikely :D
Let them declare schedule then we can even bet on this

Good, meanwhile you should also get the fk out of this forum. Make sure you also don't attend or participate on this online forum, such a patriotic Indian as yourself shouldn't be here.
He is here to give his view.........

On Topic
To be frank i have never been his supporter....But this time i have to agree with him....Their was no need for BCCI for inviting Pakistan to play cricket in India....specially when we know that Pakistan Govt is not interested in taking any step against 26/11 preperators....

Btw what was need to wait for December...match rakhwana hi hai to 26/11 ko hi rakdo ....Chot mein namak ragad hi rhe ho to puri tarah se ragdo....

BCCI choosed money over country.... i love countries who spread love.... But theres no hope for a country with whom we agree to play cricket.... i have heard comments from pakistani players that cricket will bring love between india and pakistani.... Well we playing cricket with pakistan well over 40years.... It only brought terrorist attack on india. Every 5 to 6 years pakistan does something big in india.... 5 years went by.... So get ready to say good bye to our few innocent indians who will pay for BCCI's bad decision.... Have to agree with evil Bal thackrey for first time....

Let us keep the damn Politics out of Sports arena. Play cricket just for the fun of the game. Bal Thackrey should be whipped for his runaway mouth.

Let us keep the damn Politics out of Sports arena. Play cricket just for the fun of the game. Bal Thackrey should be whipped for his runaway mouth.

Sorry mate, but demanding justice for the loss of life of innocent 160+ people is not "damn" politics.

Back
Top Bottom