What's new

Battlefield 3 coming soon - Aircraft Carrier Operations Take a look

PC always gets the best of all games, 64 players and that too with a lot of vehicles and large maps, man i envy that.

PC always gets the best of all games, 64 players and that too with a lot of vehicles and large maps, man i envy that.

As much as I am a console guy but PC is the father of all gaming. Heck the mother too.

I started out on RPGs like Quest for Glory: Dragon Fire and Diablo. Adventure games like "day of the tentacle" and "Monkey Island" and "Full Throttle". I owe my English to those games which will always have a place in my heart

Myself a BF2 vet :D

And that BF3 looks truly awesome. Awesome dogfighting! loled at the Flanker's cobra maneuver and the American getting pissed :lol:

And great to see that helmet mounted display. In BF2, you have to point the entire aircraft's nose to get a lock onto the target! ><

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill talk to you after tuesday then, hope you rig is strong enough to run BF3 in the first place.

My rig is good not very good but i think enough specs to run.... Corei7 with 8 GB ram (64b windows 7 Pro) :) yourz ?

My rig is good not very good but i think enough specs to run.... Corei7 with 8 GB ram (64b windows 7 Pro) :) yourz ?

The most important equipment in any Gamer's PC is the Graphics Card. Which graphics card do you have??

I am surely going to buy this one... But after sometime... Let the price come a little down....

GTX 460 1GB (256 Bits DDR5)

It will be able to run the game however do not put your anti-aliasing and shadows on high but on somewhere around the middle also the view distance put it on two thirds other wise you will experience difficulties of your rig slowing down occasionally but over all it is a good graphics card.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom