What's new

Battlefield 3 coming soon - Aircraft Carrier Operations Take a look

Actually, battlefield for ps3 is just as good as the pc version when it comes to graphics and game play, only difference is in pc there's bigger maps and more players.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

How much does all of this cost?

See this is why i hate play games on pc, you have to upgrade components in order for the game to play smoothly and that just costs a lot of money.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

That's because it is better than MW3.

My whole system cost me about $4000, but PC games are very near and dear to me so I dont mind spending money. Consoles never really got me interested. PC will always remain on the cutting edge of technology, if you want to play the best looking games, you have to spend money and keep up with technology.

^ 4000$ lol calculate the price of 2 Graphic card which you bought ... include core i7 + with tripple channel DDRs not more then 1500$ (if even i bought in PAKISTAN) and you are fooling us about 4,000$ LOL

Go and check Alienware - Custom Gaming Computers - PC Gaming At Its Best and add maximum features include graphic card in lapptop.... your cost not close to even 3,000- - 3,500$ .... (remember top LATEST SPECS) stop fooling us here! we are not lving in stone age!

here is the website Galaxy Computers Home

add same processor, mobo, card + supply (which you have) your system even not close to 2,000$ (remember Pakistani rs currency rate + all prices + include tax import)

^ 4000$ lol calculate the price of 2 Graphic card which you bought ... include core i7 + with tripple channel DDRs not more then 1500$ (if even i bought in PAKISTAN) and you are fooling us about 4,000$ LOL

Go and check Alienware - Custom Gaming Computers - PC Gaming At Its Best and add maximum features include graphic card in lapptop.... your cost not close to even 3,000- - 3,500$ .... (remember top LATEST SPECS) stop fooling us here! we are not lving in stone age!

add same processor, mobo, card + supply (which you have) your system even not close to 2,000$ (remember Pakistani rs currency rate + all prices + include tax import)

Did you bother to read my post, I said my system, a system is not only my cpu dude, I am running dual LED 32inch monitors, 5.1 Bose speakers etc etc.

And for your kind info I did get my system from Alienware, I own the Alx Aurora and basically maxed out its capabilities. A base Area 51 Alex cost about $4000 Canadian so better know what your talking about before you on a rage quest. My system in its full specs is probably even more than what I stated before. Just the 5970's are $400-$500 bucks each. If you want the latest specs, a 6990 will cost you $900 bucks alone, dude I work in this industry so your arguing with the wrong person so stop embarrassing yourself.

Actually, battlefield for ps3 is just as good as the pc version when it comes to graphics and game play, only difference is in pc there's bigger maps and more players.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

How much does all of this cost?

See this is why i hate play games on pc, you have to upgrade components in order for the game to play smoothly and that just costs a lot of money.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

That's because it is better than MW3.

no sir ps3 isnt any thing near graphics of a pc. a good graphics card cost more than a ps3. that explain every thing... but if u have a shittiy pc its another case.

Well, even in small scale skirmishes you won't find people hiding behind walls camping etc because the environment is destructible.

that was true for Bad company 2 as well...
Playing it right now.... an i must say i am glad i bough my GPu and upgraded my rig this year.

no sir ps3 isnt any thing near graphics of a pc. a good graphics card cost more than a ps3. that explain every thing... but if u have a shittiy pc its another case.

no my friend it costs half as much for a top of the line budget card like a 560 or a 6950/70 ...and if u plan ur whole pc right ...it lasts longer than the average shelf life of a PS3.

I got an Alienware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:enjoy:

Playing it right now.... an i must say i am glad i bough my GPu and upgraded my rig this year.

I stopped playing bad company 2, i just got tired of it, i want something new now.

no my friend it costs half as much for a top of the line budget card like a 560 or a 6950/70 ...and if u plan ur whole pc right ...it lasts longer than the average shelf life of a PS3.

So what would you prefer? Spending more than $4,000 on a pc like Desiman or just buy a $300 ps3/console, especially during this recession what would be the most sensible option?

Money don't grow on trees.

I stopped playing bad company 2, i just got tired of it, i want something new now.
i meant to say im playing BF3.

So what would you prefer? Spending more than $4,000 on a pc like Desiman or just buy a $300 ps3/console, especially during this recession what would be the most sensible option?

Money don't grow on trees.

Lol do u need to ask ....?? its like buys a gucci bag instead of a normal leather one..lol

there is no game on earth which will use those cards 100%. So for price of ps3 u good very good card which play all games in full action :) i have wasted alot of time in pc so i know :)) right now i have quad q8300 2.5ghz . 8gb ram and ati 5700 hd connected to 40 LED tv :) and playing BF3 is just amazing :)

I will update my system end of this year but will not buy latest and best since its waste of money !!!

To pele speaking about huge player maps and phenomenal players involved. MAG for instance bit 128 players against each other on each team but it still sucked miserably.

How much it costs?
the Chinese version/copy shold be cheap, if U can find one....:smokin:

$60 .... Genuine.... And pirated copy are no fun as the real fun of BF series is its multiplayer

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom