What's new

Bangladeshis hold mass prayer to support Blasphemy laws

You do not understand.One party was responsible for the rape and genocide-Jamat.We cannot ban all other religious parties because of them!The problem is 'The anti-*******'s' have turned into 'Anti-Islam'.If they stayed true to their cause I'm sure other Islamic parties would have supported them!

heh, might as well post some credible source now

heh, might as well post some credible source now

So you don't think that they were involved??

No we can't let them protest against our religion in a country where 90% Muslims live. Are you insane? that is a very good step towards BAKSAL part 2. Why? mama bari abdar naki? they need to taste their own medicine :woot:

What is their own medicine?They haven't killed anyone!Why should they be killed?

This represent the aspirations of BD masses. Its a muslims country and no islamophobic astiest suckular indo-awami farts will work here.

As for ignorant lots from PAK commenting , should know that , Facist awami suckular scums killed 150+ protesters within couple of weeks in clod blood. We R currently ruled by secular awami taliban.

As for dadas from across the border , its no surprise ...

Bangladesh is such a polarized nation. there seem to be equal support for both the sides.

Polarized yes. But if U R touting shabag as equal to the islamic block, U R mistaken. That shabag thing was a gov backed circus of islamophobic clowns. Every kind of facilities imaginable including toilets were there and off course 3 layers of police security :lol: but no democratic rally/protest by opposition was allowed by this facist regime over past 4 years. Something backed by a facist regime and its forgien masters is bound to fail and so did shabag circus. Your country was the only one that showed surprising enthusiasm over this circus. :undecided:

but it does not allow anyone to go against Shahbagh movement which is not only concentrated in Shahbagh anymore but people of Bangladeshi origin all across the world supported and have shown solidarity with it's main demand to hang all the war criminals of Jamaat.

Can't believe there are shameless ones still there to talk about shabag circus with a straight face. Fail. Epic fail. Btw your circus clowns backed off from going to chittagong. :lol:

And what about shabag maulana fakurrudin masud and his mega grand rally of 300:woot: people.

P1_Moulana-Masud.jpg

Btw can U tell me why tax payers money if being taken for such awami farge:

জামায়াত-শিবির নিষিদ্ধ ও নাস্তিক মুরতাদদের শাস্তিসহ বিভিন্ন দাবিতে কিছুদিন আগে ওলামা-মাশায়েখ ও দেশপ্রেমিক তৌহিদি জনতা সংহতি পরিষদের ব্যানারে এই মহাসমাবেশ কর্মসূচির ঘোষণা করেন ফরিদউদ্দিন মাসউদ। সমাবেশের জন্য সারাদেশ থেকে আনতে সরকারের কাছ থেকে ৪-৫ কোটি টাকাও নিয়েছেন বলে অভিযোগ পাওয়া গেছে।

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2013/03/24/193426#.UVaxm6JHLhw

Lol good luck. Ruin your country by denying freedom of speech. It will only show to the rest of the world how fragile Islam is.

Go deny holocaust in US, goodluck. And don't mistaken freedom of speech with hate speech.

So you don't think that they were involved??

No, why should i think they did it without any proof? does not even make sense and nor does my religion encourage me speak ill about someone against whom i have no concrete evidence.

What is their own medicine?They haven't killed anyone!Why should they be killed?
They want the hanging by mob justice and so does the Islamists, that is the taste of their own medicine. They thought democracy can do anything but looks like the so called MAJORITY is minority. never were they so wrong :lol:

How can Islamists who burnt temples of Bhuddists and Hindus can demand Blasphemy Law? Height of double standards.

How can Islamists who burnt temples of Bhuddists and Hindus can demand Blasphemy Law? Height of double standards.

I believe it has been proved a trillion times over on this forum that islamists didn't do anything like that and that its a BAL propaganda. But U being an Indian will naturally repeat the same Shi1t. Pathetic.

Here a hindu victim talks about how awami scums cut off his veins while the blame went to islamist thanks to awami media. This is just one of those many cases that awami scums propagated on. If U don't understand bangla, ask some trollish west bengali countrymen of yours to translate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol good luck. Ruin your country by denying freedom of speech. It will only show to the rest of the world how fragile Islam is.

Is Bangladesh the United States or any advanced industrialized nation?

Go deny holocaust in US, goodluck. And don't mistaken freedom of speech with hate speech.

That'd be in Europe :D

I believe it has been proved a trillion times over on this forum that islamists didn't do anything like that and that its a BAL propaganda. But U being an Indian will naturally repeat the same Shi1t. Pathetic.

Here a hindu victim talks about how awami scums cut off his veins while the blame went to islamist thanks to awami media. This is just one of those many cases that awami scums propagated on. If U don't understand bangla, ask some trollish west bengali countrymen of yours to translate.

Feel bad for BDeshi Hindus :cry: Doesnt matter if its Jamaat or BNP or Awami League, they all are going around killing BD Hindus :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol they don't put you in jail if you deny the holocaust. People will just think you are mentally handicapped.

Ok europe my bad, go do that in Europe. Better yet, Israel. Again only an idiot would think that he can openly attack the faith of 150m people by hatespeech while living there and be saved. If he did that infront of me, i would beat him up no bs :D

The pics in the first page seem to be peaceful prayer gatherings rather than any political movement. Can somebody confirm that they are actually blasphemy law supporting groups?

Back
Top Bottom