What's new

Bangladeshis hold mass prayer to support Blasphemy laws

Take your frustration where it belongs, that is your ideology, party and its thugs. Amardesh is not the issue because it exposed people you follow ideologically.And we know Prothom Alo "class" they belong to fascist, atheist roamed in Shahbagh calling to kill people and destroy business. Besides, you need to live within your favorite fascist, atheist and Awami class, this place should be way overrated for you.

Here are remarks from Awami League head honchos. Before anyone else these should be arrested first.

spammer.png

Go to Bangladesh media watch thread ... Leave this thread for islamists and atheists

According to Islami andolon, other islamic parties and Islamic scholers jamat is not actual Islam and follow different
form of Islam. So welcome to the group of atheists.

You are talking of your experience and trying run a broad brush here and that is irrelevant. One can understand your frustration but you or anyone critical of your people also need to take into consideration how much they have suffered under WoT, drone and what not. And then compare that era when there was none of that. These are offtopic discussion so please don't derail this thread.

Ignore Pakistanis. Bangladesh will never become pakistan. The reason is Bangladesh is far away from Khurashan. Just because Khurasan ( iran, afghanistan, pakistan region) was included in an Imam Mehdi related hadith, the region is most precious for jihadists.. plus bangladesh is a police controlled state ( no fatah like region) no tribalism, no religious, ethnic division...... Terrorism will never find place here.... Ignore them

Ignore Pakistanis. Bangladesh will never become pakistan. The reason is Bangladesh is far away from Khurashan. Just because Khurasan ( iran, afghanistan, pakistan region) was included in an Imam Mehdi related hadith, the region is most precious for jihadists.. plus bangladesh is a police controlled state ( no fatah like region) no tribalism, no religious, ethnic division...... Terrorism will never find place here.... Ignore them

How can you insult pakistanis. They are great ppl on earth. They are our brother. How they helped us during 71.
Wannabe pakistan shouldnt talk like that :lol:

spammer.png

According to Islami andolon, other islamic parties and Islamic scholers jamat is not actual Islam and follow different
form of Islam. So welcome to the group of atheists.

i also dont believe in Jamati ideology, I am not a jamati. just anti-dalal. however, moududi mistakes are minor, it doesnt make someone atheist. at least they dont offer janaza to atheist who insulted prophet Muhammad pbuh.

by the way you are quoting BDnews24. :undecided:
l

How can you insult pakistanis. They are great ppl on earth. They are our brother. How they helped us during 71.
Wannabe pakistan shouldnt talk like that :lol:

why do i need to insult pakistan?? who are they??

though i tried to insult pakistan by bringing suicide attack in post #7

dalals dont see that.

Trying to associate whole shahbagh movement as atheist movement and printing cheap rant like what you posted is itself a propaganda which was mostly meant for the illiterate and jamaat/shibir masses. How many atheists are there in Shahbagh movement??? It wont even be .00001% and even you were also part of it as you also went there!!! Most importantly when it was supported by people of Bangladesh from all across the world. No wonder Mahmudur Rahman was doing to favor Jamaat/shibir as it is quite likely he received fund from them and obviously a cheap way to get publicity and coming to the lime light which weekly blitz was doing.

Shahbag hardly has 1k people shouting for justice right now, you could count it out. Go ahead and try :lol:

Lol good luck. Ruin your country by denying freedom of speech. It will only show to the rest of the world how fragile Islam is.

Such stupidity. Bangladesh deserves all the troubles that Allah will send to it if it misunderstands His priorities!!!

I hope BD doesn't become the next country to go down the mullah drain.

Why, this is pretty justified as the atheists want ban of religious politics and institutions. eye for an eye, its time to show them who the minority is

Blasphemy laws will be a stupid idea.Our atheist community mainly operates through the internet. BTRC should form a cell and regulate the blogs!

Blasphemy laws will be a stupid idea.Our atheist community mainly operates through the internet. BTRC should form a cell and regulate the blogs!

Yes it won't be bright in a nation which doesn't follow shariah. Anyway, the atheists are doing exactly the same thing as protest ie "Banning of religious parties and their institutions" without any justification but the Indians don't seem to see that. When the Islamists do that, Indians start jumping up and down and think we will become taliban state. Funny guys :pop:

So you condone killing someone whose views are different from yours? Sigh, what a waste of organs.

calm down boi. how did you come to that conclusion? i don't see any of my posts referring to something even remotely close to killing. Just said that, when you want mob justice without fair trial(that is what they want along with banning of religious parties and institutions. Hanging of a someone who has no records of killing) then no point in being surprised if others want mob justice against you as well. About time, these dreaming kids are put in their place and shown that they are minority eh?

Yes it won't be bright in a nation which doesn't follow shariah. Anyway, the atheists are doing exactly the same thing as protest ie "Banning of religious parties and their institutions" without any justification but the Indians don't seem to see that. When the Islamists do that, Indians start jumping up and down and think we will become taliban state. Funny guys :pop:

Going after atheists will give them more attention.Let them protest all they want.They can't get any religious parties banned(I wouldn't mind if Jamat is banned)!If we stop looking they will gradually fade away as they have already started to(Look at shahbagh now).Give em a month or two and you won't hear about them in any talk shows or news!

Back
Top Bottom