What's new

Bangladeshi soldier captured in Tripura

without the rhetoric please help me to understand why there are these kind of hostilities between Bangladesh and India? people get killed for crossing by mistake or on purpose even women not spared. then the charges of smuggling and espionage?

Indians are Bangladeshi liberators.. its not like they have some historical differences like Pakistan?
on our western borders we only have paramilitary forces not even regular army along Iranian borders and only have regular army in few areas due to WoT along Afghanistan borders because we dont consider them as hostile enemies.

whats wrong here? every now and then there are stories from either Indians or Bengali's cutting each other to bits about the reported killings of one side or another.

without the rhetoric please help me to understand why there are these kind of hostilities between Bangladesh and India? people get killed for crossing by mistake or on purpose even women not spared. then the charges of smuggling and espionage?

Indians are Bangladeshi liberators.. its not like they have some historical differences like Pakistan?
on our western borders we only have paramilitary forces not even regular army along Iranian borders and only have regular army in few areas due to WoT along Afghanistan borders because we dont consider them as hostile enemies.

whats wrong here? every now and then there are stories from either Indians or Bengali's cutting each other to bits about the reported killings of one side or another.

There are lots of activities in the border and trades exceeds 10-12 billion dollar (official + unofficial). Lots of money my friend unlike other borders where people hardly have interest.

The border between India & BD also has only border Guards no regular forces.

From the Indian side there are no issues other than minor border infringements which are natural as any border worldwide - local smuggling etc .

On the BD side well..In my opinion we have a hyperactive imagination..

The smallest thing gets blown up.

Let's just say that there is no such thing as security on the BD-Indo border.

The main issue is India smuggle around 5 billion USD worth of goods to Bangladesh with active knowledge of Indian authority. It is rumored that local MLA's are even involved in it. For smuggling they mostly recruit poor Bangladeshis to transfer stuff though Indians also do it. In most of the cases they manage BSF by bribing it. In case the smugglers try to save that portion without giving money to BSF... BSF commit murder with cold blood. Cow smuggling does not account more then 10-15% of the total smuggling. BSF kills for another reason too sometime as by killing the cow traders they took away the cow from them and re sell it again. Interesting thing no such killing is seen in case of drug smuggling or cloth smuggling etc.

Roybot: RAB is a paramilitary force consisting of mostly police personnel, so the thread title is wrong. I give you 0/10. :P

Third eye:

BTW, what has been highlighted shows the incompetence & complicity of the Border Guards.

Well, yes, but at least they could let RAB help them do their job!

Xenophobia. The right wing guys fear a demographic shift. Last time I checked, the migration rate is 1 million/month. :D

The Indian farmer was in Bangladeshi territory when both of them tried to arrest him. But that bastard some how manage to escape...

lol..outside the border fencing doesn't necessarily mean it is BD land.the rule of border fencing allows fencing only 500m from actual border.so various paddy fields/house is in that region..

lol..outside the border fencing doesn't necessarily mean it is BD land.the rule of border fencing allows fencing only 500m from actual border.so various paddy fields/house is in that region..

Read what I posted earlier. In tripura it is at the 0 line. Dnt talk like a fool.

Indo-Bangladesh border also has paramilitary forces,no regular army.but as most of the place is not fenced,Illegal migration do happen.most of the time,it is smugglers and criminals,not innocent villager(as claimed) got killed.and the hostility is due to huge amount of Illegal Migration that is creating problem in India.

apo_asura:

The right wing guys fear a demographic shift.

xenophobia and right wing guys is Bangladeshi cheap ridicule but the bold bit is one hell of a reason and BSF is under pressure to curb this infiltration because of heft and chaotic illegal Bangladeshis living in India.

Read what I posted earlier. In tripura it is at the 0 line. Dnt talk like a fool.

I don't think so..i'm posting a video of Indo-Bangla border in Tripura..watch yourself that there are people farming outside the Border and talking with the BSF guard..where Bangladesh barrier is nowhere to be seen in Video..

Last edited by a moderator:
The terrorist Krishna Narayan Kar must have been farming inside BD territory and the RAB trooper rightly tried to capture. Typical BSF terrorist infringed BD territory with BCB's hand tied behind their back thanks to awami indian dalals and the indian media true to their reputation found a good propaganda piece and twisted the story. These scum BSF hizras will pay for these with the ouster of awami dalals.:angry:

By God u can serz become a successful Bollywood writer if u utilize ur this talent properly :agree:

Roybot: RAB is a paramilitary force consisting of mostly police personnel, so the thread title is wrong. I give you 0/10. :P

That's also what I was wondering :confused:

Xenophobia. The right wing guys fear a demographic shift. Last time I checked, the migration rate is 1 million/month. :D

Our vision of a greater Bangladesh will come true. Ghazwa-whatever will reign supreme!

Look! No nukes! :D

By God u can serz become a successful Bollywood writer if u utilize ur this talent properly :agree:

You know, I actually agree :D

I don't think so..i'm posting a video of Indo-Bangla border in Tripura..watch yourself that there are people farming outside the Border and talking with the BSF guard..where Bangladesh barrier is nowhere to be seen in Video..

1st of all this has no meaning. Border with tripura has been fenced at zero border line and Bangladesh does not have any fence as it will be a pure waste of land. Lastly regardless of the border at zero line or not no one is supposed to go there as that is no mans land. If any one goes out side and comes in too frequently there would be no need of fencing.

N your video is too old of 2010. Border fencing work is still going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom