What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

We need to understand that India will continue with the blame game of accusing Pakistan and Pakistan alone one way or the other no matter how much the facts prove otherwise, in any case the final report is to come and like i said before world isn't going to take our word for it, they will investigate it for themselves and no matter what India says or believes, the only thing that will matter will be the word of those countries that has leverage over India and is actively involved with the whole process. My gut feeling is that India this time again will face embarrassment as it has so far. But in the end lets wait and watch, lets see which way the wind blows.

It was the Indians that first linked Kasab/Iman/Gupta, the Kalava wearing, Hindi speaking terrorist to Bangladesh (not that it's important what his nationality is).

You should have learned to wait till investigations are complete and the full report is out. Then you can analyze the evidence yourself, and see if it is correct.

You are at it again!

You have been challenged to prove that he is Hindi speaking repeatedly! He has never spoken on TV at all!

He has been acknowledged a Pakistani Muslim by your government!

Now you have gone beyond just being in denial to outright lying. That too so pathetically obvious.

You are at it again!

You have been challenged to prove that he is Hindi speaking repeatedly! He has never spoken on TV at all!

He has been acknowledged a Pakistani Muslim by your government!

Now you have gone beyond just being in denial to outright lying. That too so pathetically obvious.

I can disagree with "my" government, unlike in India obviously, and Zardari is no leader of mine anyway.

The evidence that the Kalava-wearing, Hindi speaking Kasab/Gupta could be a Hindu has been given.

I can disagree with "my" government, unlike in India obviously, and Zardari is no leader of mine anyway.

The evidence that the Kalava-wearing, Hindi speaking Kasab/Gupta could be a Hindu has been given.

You are not in disagreement. It is called denial!

What is the proof you have to deny what GOP is saying? Its not just Zardari obviously! Would the PA let it happen if it were false!

Where have you given proof for "Hindi speaking"?

It was in a video. Do a search for it, but turn your volume down in case RAW hears you listening to it.

why are you fixated on kalava? what is 'kalava' anyway?
in all probability it could be a tabiz as well.

hindi speaking?!!:what:

There is a differences between Hindi and Urdu. Writing to accent. If these were Pakistani than obviously they would have speak and write in Urdu not in hindi..

Last edited:
There is a differences between Hindi and Urdu. Writing to accent. If these were Pakistani than obviously they would have speak and write in Urdu not in hindi..

I know that. how did you conclude that he speaks/writes in hindi?

btw, he is punjabi and a petty thief before he joined jihad, so he might be illiterate.

why didn't you match his DNA with the person claiming to be his father , when India offered. No laws for DNA exchange ?

Kasab is Kasab, a terrorist. Not Makkhan Singh or Mulayam singh etc.

See srijeesh it is not tabiz it is taaviz and it is worn around neck not on wrist, and it is tied with black thread and square or rectangular shape hollow silver container the size of a one inch. Cupish

Last edited:
I know that. how did you conclude that he speaks/writes in hindi?

btw, he is punjabi and a petty thief before he joined jihad, so he might be illiterate.

You can tell he's not illiterate.

A fat lard a-ss like that, who has clearly been fed and pampered through every passing Diwali, is obviously reasonably educated. Illiterate people are thin and frail in the subcontinent.

You can tell he's not illiterate.

A fat lard a-ss like that, who has clearly been fed and pampered through every passing Diwali, is obviously reasonably educated. Illiterate people are thin and frail in the subcontinent.

the mughal akhbar was one famous illiterate of the sub-continent...hindu or muslim...i dont think we have to prove you anything...your government has accpeted the 'lie' of the 'raw' agents'...so cribbing on this forum would not win you a diplomatic victory for pakistan...the 'lie' has worked for us...people in your govt have been suspended...all leaders have blasted pakistan...you yourself dont think highly of the way the whoe issue was handled by your govt..
we have nothing to prove now...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom